Just really bored and want to test the pure reach this website has...

Just really bored and want to test the pure reach this website has. Let’s convince the world that SpongeBobs real name is Nicolas for the fuck of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

list25.com/25-cool-facts-about-spongebob-you-might-not-know/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right convincing the world Tom Kenny is a pedophile would be funny.

Bumpin for potential

Not particularly where I was going

i mean. we just gonna completely ignore that this kid is like trying so hard to look older? either way sure like idc it doesn't hinder me in any way so whatevs

You were heading for small game, I want Sup Forums to do something great.

I can see the news articles now “Tom Kenny, the Voice of Spongebob Squarepants, has released a new statement, ‘I invented Nicolas so I could masturbate onto him and tell him he’s a child, then people started calling him spongebob”

That would be hilarious.

That's a little easter egg

Does anybody actually have a plan or are we just gonna go nowhere until this thread gets 404'd?

Twitter hashtag "#LittleSpongebobFact"?

Start posting Nicholas memes everywhere you can. Spread the word you fucking faggot.

I like where your head is. I’m in.

If we want it to catch on we have to target the kid audience with this for it to spread like wildfire

I am intrigued. How do you propose we do this?

Cringe thread

How's middle school?

I gave up on testing our reach after #FeetForBieber got nowhere.

this isn't even funny this is fucking stupid i'd rather convince everyone via some ps'd dna results donald trump is half black
kill yourself OP

“I don’t have a high enough IQ to understand the sophisticated and delicate humor of Nicolas Squarepants”

Kids love to sound smart so we tell them this "fact" and that they are smart for knowing this online could be ineffective as I do not know if there is any website or discussion group for spongebob. If we could just get a few kids on board somehow it could work

You tell me. Only middleschoolers trying to be edgy would force such a shit idea like you're trying to do.

Could get it off the ground with stickers or cheap shut for the kids to play with kids see kids playing they join in thus info spread

I suggest we make a video called "25 CRAZY Spongebob facts!" just add a bunch of generic shit about Spongebob but at #1 it should say that Spongebob's real name is Nicolas. Someone upload in Youtube and we get it trending

Do you have a better idea? I'm bored and will do almost anything.

this

Someone copy these in different order
list25.com/25-cool-facts-about-spongebob-you-might-not-know/

have everyone think that nicolas was originally supposed to be a whale but it was cut

Should create a new channel with other videos about sponge bob and that stuff name it something like bikini bottom facts

Yeah, go make some Nicholas Squarepants stickers and get then to sell in a store. Faggot.

okay fine, i'm onboard with this, get dat dumb shit viral rally the tards, better have half decent production value or dismal failure

Fuck this

I mean like stick them to stop signs and stuff

I think we're aiming too high.

I mean this thread will never get past the dreamer stage so you might as well dream big.

This shit will never fucking work

Manipulating/brainwashing is a complicated matter only a jew can accomplish. Any jews on here? Didn't think so

Bumping for curiosity

If we have enough people we can get a hashtag trending

Is there any form of anniversary or something we could attach to this info? Could make it more believable why the info is only coming out now idk

Tom kenny's birthday maybe first episode anniversary

"Did you know that Spongebob's original name was Nicholas Spongepants but Tom Kenny refused to voice the character unless his name was changed to Spongebob Squarepants"
Or some shit like that

oh boy, i now remember why i left this board, all of you are degenerates

wat

#spongebobtruth #callhimnicolas
#notmyspongebob #nicolas
#spongenicolas #tomkennylied #bobnomore

#spongebobtruth #callhimnicolas
#notmyspongebob #nicolas
#spongenicolas #tomkennylied #bobnomore #itsnicolas #callhimnick

How about we all meet and just jack it to a plushie of spongebob instead?

where?

"Spongebob plushie exposes kids to Hydric acid"

1600 Pennsylvania Ave?

What if we just post this image here? We can do that. It'll be a new meme remembering our faillure.

As long as Nicolas is remembered I did my job.