Why the fuck do you Americans wear your shoes indoors? What kind of fucking insanity is that?

Why the fuck do you Americans wear your shoes indoors? What kind of fucking insanity is that?

They have indoor shoes, because having sweaty smelly feet is apparently comfortable to them.

Amerifag here. I take my shoes off when I walk into someone's house because I wasn't raised poor.

Poor people tell me to leave them on because their floors are so fucking disgusting they would sully my feet.

Normal people thank me.

I don't know anyone who does that. Most people get upset when people do shit like that.

Are you from Japan?

That's a stock photo nigger, that ain't somebody's house.

Who the fuck puts carpet in their house

Because we have robots and niggers to clean up after us.

The illegal spic you fuck while she pretends to clean, robots, your woman, etc., etc.

Gotta give em something to do.

At least we know enough to not shit on the streets.

Very true.
Thank god I have wooden floors. At least I don't need to worry about dirty carpets.

It keeps us from walking on all the broken glass from our domestic violence disputes. Also, we don't have to waste time putting our shoes on when cops are at the door and you have to run out the back.

found the nig

Pretty much this. I was raised poor but we still always took our shoes off

fuck off weeb trash.

indoors? Like at an office? Or at home? At home because my house is fucking tiled and the floor is cold even when the room is not and I am constantly in and out of the house I dont want to have to put my fucking boots on all the god damn time.

Yep, us Americans wear shoes. Not fucking flip flops shit head. Go home ya sand treader.

not us rednecks

Because nobody else wants to smell your dirty smelly ass feet you fucking nigger

I hope you walk around with socks

Poor fucks remove shoes as they think it helps save their carpet or flooring. Rich folk just replace and wear shoes indoors.

A lot of us don't.

No they get it cleaned twice a year... bevause they're smart enough to take care of it... i used to clean carpet/tile professionally. Wear socks around the house fam.

Checked

Having smelly feet is a sign of niggery. You must be one..

If you used to clean carpet professionally, you’re a poor fag. Sorry fam

>taking your shoes off when you enter someone's house
>not walking in with your shoes on and rubbing dogshit all over their floors
Beta virgin detected

Taking your shoes off is for absolute retards or stupid hippies.

They wear their hats indoors, too. Go figure.

If my shoes wreck my carpet I eventually replace the carpet. Carpet is cheap enough. I don't ask people to remove they're shoes because it's an inconvenience to them. I'm a good host