s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aw fuck

Howdy dude. How was your Christmas and New Year?

Hey, long time.

Christmas was actually pretty good this year. For the first time in s few years. New Years has been good. So far I've been sticking to my work out program and I'm up to 13 pull ups now. 10 more to go. Other than that I have a lot of little things going on, errands really. Without school everything is just "I'll get to it when I can". I've had a ton happen in the past month and a half.

How have you been? It feels like it's been forever, I was getting concerned. I hope you're doing better

Funny you should mention that. My health went for a serious shit and I spent 12 days in the hospital, had an operation done and lost 25lbs when I didn't have that to lose. Now I'm basically a spooky skeleton, but I am recovering. Weak as a kitten though. Glad to hear your doing alright and getting closer to reaching your goal!

test

How many furries are there in the armed forces, I wonder?

sweet

Jesus Christ dude. How long is your recovery going to be, any idea what it was, is this the end of all your health troubles?

Sorry for 20 questions but that's pretty fucking scary.

I'm gonna guess that this happened over Christmas and new years, right?

Chalk up at least one for the Marine Officers in a few months. There are plenty of enlisted who are.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Huh. Weird. I'm considering enlisting myself, and just didn't want to get blacklisted or something.

Recovery is going to take as long as it needs, my guts basically just stopped working, they are doing a biopsy on my intestines to see why it happened and yea I spend from the 19 to 30 in the hospital, most of it in so much pain and discomfort that it crawled by. Also I slept no more than an hour a day each day so that was fun

No, they don't care. Not unless it affects your health or you have asthma. But if you try to hide anything not medical and they can find it (court records, arrests, parking tickets etc.) they'll get you.

But if you have like ADHD or whatever, just don't admit to it and you're good. What they don't know will not hurt them, unless they can find it. Then you're fucked

Dang man, that really sucks. I guess that'll be a while then. Are you eating solid foods right now or is that going to be a while? Shit man, that really fucking sucks. I'm sorry your Christmas was spent in the hospital.

have you at least moved past existing in pain for now?

I don't have any problems aside from paranoia. No records either, I've only gotten parking tickets.

Yea I've been eating solids for about 5 days now and I just keep eating. Most of the pain is gone, now its just back and hip pain from being stuck in a fucking hospital bed. Oh well about Christmas, I got to go home for 6 hours on Eve and Day, but went back because the pain got worse. Hows the vehicles doing?

Like diagnosed paranoia? I'd advise you against enlisting just because that's pretty serious if it affects you in any way.

You'll disclose those parking tickets, if you've had braces and surgery. That's about it. But your mileage will vary at your recruiter and eventually at MEPS and when the FBI gets involved

Eating definitely sounds like a step in the right direction, and the same with your body pains. Are you up and moving to help your hips and back stretch out?

Again, sorry for all the questions, I just want to know how you're doing and that you'll be doing better soon.

My truck is in need of some serious TLC right now. All the old problems and some new ones I'm sure. It's a little sad to see it with as many problems as it has, but someday it'll be in tip top shape. I'm hoping that after I start to work full time I can get it in the shop and just let them fix it all. The MR2 needs an oil change pretty soon but that's it. Still has it's quirks and shit like no speedo

Yea, I'm sleeping on the couch downstairs but through the day I'm going up to my room to use my computer so I've gotta climb stairs to get there. I'm trying to stretch and shit but even before I was in the hospital I was stuck in bed sick so it'll take a while to lessen the pain. Doesn't help I've always had a fucked up back and hips from work. Speaking of vehicles, my Jeep is in the back yard behind a huge drift of snow. When I'm feeling better, I'll boost the bitch and plow my way out in 4low. Should be fun

there is a nice scrat comic of this guirl

bump for buttfuckin and gape

really?

FBI? You mean if you do something wrong?

Everyone knows hyena pussy is best pussy

Me destroying hyena pussy

Damn man, that sounds really rough, I think just taking it easy and slow is going to be best. I guess since your hips and back weren't great to start with, there's only one way to go, and that's up.

That sounds like a ton of fun man, I haven't put my truck into low range or locked the hubs in months. I should get out while the weather is nice. I'd say I'd plow something too, but it was 70ish today

No, I mean when you go to MEPs, submit your 2807, they'll give it to the FBI to verify. A background check, but it gives specifics or tickets and stuff like that. Everyone goes through it and its mostly criminal but it can go pretty wide if they need to. You'll disclose your tickets and medical history on that form and the FBI will verify you'er not lying or have something else you should have disclosed, again usually criminal or legal in nature.

do not talk to yeen

Everyone loves yeena booty!

I don't plan on going back to work until I've got a lot better, since last time something like this happened and I went back I never got better

Me ruining some wolfess pussy too

Well, I quit smoking pot a while back. I guess I can mention that and be fine, right?

I'm not saying I dislike it, but I just don't trust them

I think that's a good idea. I don't think that physical stress is worth the further damage it could do. I don't want you getting any more sick or hurt, just focus on getting better

Sure, but your paperwork will be delayed, it could affect job selection and clearance selection and you'll have to get a waiver.

If you have no legal record of it, it never happened.

Howdy bud. How was your Christmas and New Year?

Oh, so the guys can only find things that have records then? That sounds like something that would bring a lot of dangerous idiots into the military. Then again, I hear about gangsters joining the military a lot.

I always love her expression in this.

It was... standard I guess. You? Scanned through a bit and it sounds like you got hurt from the job again..

Nope, wasn't work related for once. Just my body being a fuckass

I'm sorry regardless...

Hey

Yes basically.

And yes it does. It's an honor system.

I recommend being honest unless it will affect you adversely or will immediately DQ you. If you have friends who are going in or other deps in your program, ask them outside of the recruiter's office.

She's definitely having a good time

Thanks but shit happens. At least this time I'm gonna follow through with my doctors and hopefully get better for good

Hi

How's your week been?

Would being paranoid and possibly schizo do that? I'm not sure, and haven't visited a psychiatrist. It's not bad or anything, I just get occasional flareups, but it's more of a self criticism sort of thing.

idk... you?

Yes and yes. Again your mileage may vary, so do what you think is best for your situation.

Glad it's almost over, that's about it.

I gave up on studying for the ASTB today

ya

I think I'm going to hit the rack. I have to wake up tomorrow.

Night everyone

Night trips, was good to talk again!