Sweden signing in. What the fuck is this snowstorm shit everyones talking about? Pic related americfagits

Sweden signing in. What the fuck is this snowstorm shit everyones talking about? Pic related americfagits

Canada reporting in.
Ignore them; they're bitching about 3 cm of accumulation and the potential of losing power for more than 5 minutes.

Australia here. Still fucking hot.

hehe look at that dog :)

Take it away, Harry. You know what you are talking about

They just bitch anytime something minor changes or even happens
They're so far up they own ass they don't even realise there's an entire world outside the computer screen
>6 months ago they bitched about how hot it was, usa summer is colder then my winter

Stick to your mudslime rape igloos and you should be safe. The 2 cuckiest places on earth.

we have 3 feet of snow here in buffalo. I dont know what's up in boston, theyre the ones complaining. it barely even snowed here today.

Where I live we got about as much snow as your left pic. Why are you even complaining, it has nothing to do with you. Do you just go around complaining about things that have no real relevance to your life? You have to focus your attention on more productive things or you will be miserable forever.

had it comin,.. well everyone is a nigger

Canafag here.

Agreed as well but to be fair florida is getting a goddamn bomb cyclone..

We like to hear you bitch about us bitching.

What is snow?

they only complain if it's america. I dont even know who the president of sweden is, but everyone in sweden knows who trump and obama are, enough to even have opinions on their policies.

mud lovers, gtfo knowing it tho, aint worth it

Midwest-American fag here. Ignore the news. Every time New York or Boston is threatened with 6" of snow or more, the entire country hears round the clock coverage of "Snowmageddon 201X." Meanwhile, in Michigan, it is currently what you would call -20 Celsius. It just means I need to brush some snow off my grill before I cook my steaks. obla di obla da

pray for florida, fucking swingstate

god, i dont know how you do it man, I live in Canada and honestly I do not mind the cold. The heat is brutal though, feel like you cant even fuckin breathe sometimes

Swede here, no snow in sight

Comparing snowstorms, not at current date

Multiple cold showers per day and a desk fan taped to my shoulder is how I do it.

had a friend in north of sweden who actually had a situation where the door was frozen on the inside

he was north of sweden? is there even anything north of sweden?

good i can back that shit up with proof

Are you from the GTA? I swear i can read the local intonation in your fuckin post lol.

he lives there.. yeah, shitloads of forest, and thank god the swedish politicians currently for whatever reason are busriding up mudslimes there

Boston fag here. 18 inches of snow at my house and 50-60 mph winds, and the ocean was flowing through the streets of downtown Boston due to storm surge and astronomically high tides.

I thought the ocean was north of sweden

Enjoy your 5 minutes electricity break

no, you thought Germany like all americans, admit it hamburger

I live to the east of lake Erie in NY and we've got about 100 inches of snow since mid december... so ya thats the snowstorm we're talking about. The shit they show on tv are these pussy big city folks who rarely see snow

TO BE FAIR IT MEANS 5 MINUTES WITH NO CPAP MACHINE OR EATING WARM FOOD AND MCDONALDS MAY CLOSE DOWN A FEW MINUTES CAUSING A 3 CAR BACK UP.

>NY
>too much snow
aint foolin anyone

a 6 hour drive from nyc. take a look at a map sometime.