New wwyd thread

New wwyd thread

REPLIES FOR REPLIES, you need to specify this OP, otherwise people will just flood the thread with pictures and no one will write responses

Treat her well and eat her shitter like an apple fritter my guy!!

This

Bump

pick one and wwyd to them?

or maybe they will just let this shitty thread die the death it deserves.

Id fuck left in the ass and give her a creampie

I'll pound right in front of the christmas tree. When I cum in her ass I'll then fuck her cunt. Cum in that too. Before I leave I tie her up with a ribbon and leave her like a present.

Give her a facial

No abuse for the kike?

Left, would bury my face between those thic thighs until I passed out.

rough face fucking with a nice finish on her breasts

wwyd to Sophie?

WWYD to this slut? I fucked her on her sons bed several times.

Oh God, I'd let Sophie and her bf cuck me so har, pay for their dates, etc....

I'll bury my head between her thighs and eat her pussy out. Let her cum and love every bit of attention I give her. As she is thanking me I ram my cock into her mouth and begin to fuck her mercilessly. When I'm ready to cum I finish in her hair, spit in her mouth, and call her a slut.

pick a cousin and wwyd to them?

make her drunk as fuck, invite her to my house and facefuck the shit outta her. I wanna see this cutie gagging on my 8 inch cock... after that I drop a hot load deep inside her throat

this is my gf... wwyd

bump

bump?

replies get replies...

Anal fuck with her on all fours in front of you and cum on her face. Then finger her until she has a screaming orgasm.

Throatfuck her till i cum torrents into her mouth and it drips out her lips onto her tits

Give this tiny slut a dog or horse cock, will reply 4 reply

Her tiny body

Id lay her on her back and fuck her and grab/lick/bite her bouncing tits. Id then flip her over and fuck her ass as hard as I possible. I would finish deep in her throat.

Make love for hours

Have her ride me until I cum in her pussy. Then have her lick my dick clean.

Ruin her

More?

Have her start by sucking my dick to get and wet then proceed to fuck her ass until I cum inside.

more my nig pls

hey thats that girl from northgate in pittsburgh

You know her?

Lift up her skirt and start fingering her. Once she gets wet I would ram my dick in and go to town on her pussy. Once she's passed out from cumming so much I'd tell all the guys at the party to go use her in the bedroom. Wwyd to lily? I can provide more if wanted

this thread is full of virgins.

Bend her over the bed and fuck her pussy. Pull out and cum on her ass and back.

Take her to the changing rooms, have her suck me off and come all over her tits

Wwyd

those titties look they got a boob job

Bump

Wwyd to my gf?

Sex on the beach in public. Just at the edge of where the waves come up. Cum inside her pussy while kissing her.

wwyd

Ask for a better pic

Push her down on her knees, grab her by the hair and fuck her pretty little face until i cum all over her braceface mouth

Anyone like her?

Wwyd? Shes into older alpha men

My ex, curious, yes she’s legal

I'd push her to the bed, pull her panties to the side, and slowly start fucking her. Id make her call you and try to mask the moans while I kiss her neck. I'd push her to her limits. Rip her shirt, grab her tits, bite her neck a little. Slowly start going faster until she wraps her legs around me and begs me to cum inside her.

I'd choke her a bit, then force her to gag on my cock. Slap her around too.

Damn that was hot can you please do my girl?

I'd degrade her. Blackmail her with this picture. Tell her if she doesn't strip for me I'm sending this photo to her friends and family. Push her head into the bedsheets with her ass in the air and take her from behind. It hurts, and she both cries and moans while I go deeper into her.

wwyd?

Do please

Continue?

Damn, could you do her?
Bend her over and slap her ass, rip off those shorts and pound into her, pulling her hair and spanking her till i cum deep in her cunt

Cute slut user. I'll bite

I'd come up behind her at a house party while she's dancing. I would start dancing on my own so that she'd see I'm there. Then, as the song goes on, I'd get closer and closer to her until eventually she's grinding against me. She can feel my cock swelling through my jeans. It's bigger than yours. Much bigger. She gets a smirk and bites her lip. She knows what she's doing is wrong but she just can't help herself.

The song changes and it's a perfect opportunity for her to walk away. She doesn't. Instead, she's grinding into me harder before. I lean in and whisper to her, "Can you feel it". She smiles and lets out a giggle, "Yes"...as she bites her bottom lip. I slide my hand down into the front of her jeans so that my fingers are just barely teasing her clit. She's wet. A nice little patch of hair right above her pussy. I like that. I rub slowly as she continues to grind into me only now shes grinding harder with the rhythm of my hand. She leans her head back to whisper to me, "I need you...but we need to be quick" and she glances over at you standing in the kitchen. You're too drunk and preoccupied to see that I'm about to fuck your girl. Too bad.

I lead her into the bathroom and she isn't wasting any time. She takes her top and bra off and goes to her knees. I can see the excitement in her eyes and she smiles as she rubs my cock through my jeans. She unzips me and my pants drop to the floor with my boxers. She reels a bit and is left stunned with an open mouth. She puts a hand on it and starts stroking my shaft. It's fully erect now and she just cant wait any more. She puts her supple lips on it and starts working my shaft back and forth with her mouth. It's filling her mouth and she loves every inch. I can see her rubbing herself as she enjoys my cock.

Cont.

Yes!!! Keep going please

She's definitely a hidden freak in the sack.

I'd meet with her at a house party, get a few drinks in her, and take her to the master bedroom. I'd tell her to drop the innocent act and strip down to nothing but her underwear. I'd tie her to the bed and blindfold her, teasing and taunting her until she's practically begging for my cock inside her. At that moment, I'd eat her out while her toes curl in ecstasy and her legs buckle. I'd go slow with her, slowly pulling out then back into her soaking pussy. I want her to take my whole load. Once I finish inside her, I want to degrade her. I tell her to lay there and wait for the next man to come in and force himself inside her.

I'd flip her over once I'm done with her ass and pull her closer to me, kissing her passionately. At this point, it's less about the blackmail and more about getting her holes filled. This little sluts just craving more. I'd pin her arms down and force my cock into her cunt. Her legs spread wide open waiting to take it all in. She struggles a bit, trying to save some face, pretending shes not the little slut she is. But she's nullified by a small choke. I'd cum on her face and take another picture of her.

Cont.

She's getting my cock nice and wet. She's not being very neat about it either. Her spit and drool is dripping of my balls and off of her chin onto the tile floor below. She doesn't care. She's just so excited to have a new, bigger cock to enjoy. I can't take this anymore. I pick her up and start to unbutton her pants as I make out with her. Her pants drop and I pick her up and set her on the bathroom vanity. I go to a knee and pull her panties to the side exposing her gorgeous pussy that's already glistening. I slide my tongue around her hole and it's too much teasing for her. She's bucking and aching for me to really lick her pussy. I'm a gentleman so I'll give her what she wants. I start licking her pussy while I slide two fingers in and out at the same time. I can feel her getting even more wet on my fingers. She's rocking back and forth, arching her back and grabbing the back of my head as I work her cunt like it's my job...because it is. I can feel her tensing up on my fingers, her breathing is picking up...she's ready. I seal my lips around her clit and suck as I finger her g-spot. The noises she's making...well, I don't know if you've ever hear them before. She's whimpering as she cums all over my hand and as a finishing touch I pull my fingers out, stand up and rub her clit with my wet hand as hard as I can as I look into her eyes. She's losing it and she cums again. She rests her shoulder on my head and keeps saying, "oh my god, oh my god" as her body continues to twitch.

I lightly push her back against the mirror and pick her as up off the counter to move it closer to the edge. My cock is pulsing in anticipation of being inside this tight little cunt. I press my cock against her labia and run it up and down her slit...back and forth. Teasing her with it. She looks at me square in the eyes, "I fucking need it. Please".

You got it slut...

Cont. :)

Have her dress up as a stereotypical nerd and then pound her from behind, pulling out only to cum in her mouth

I'll reply for reply

Which one and what would you do?

wwyd?

Keep going

Damn bro give it to her good

I'm horny. If anyone wants to kik me their girl so I can jerk off or hear wwyd, my user is

NamesAreAllTaken3

Cont.

I push my cock in and it's so fucking tight. She can barely handle it. She lets out a deep moan as I get my cock all the way in down to the base. As I slowly pull out on the first stroke, my cock is already slick with her cum. She's so fucking wet. I slowly start to pick up my pace and she's so into it. I grab her hips to hold them in place as I power stroke her as hard and as fast as I can. Beads of sweat running down my face as I pound her delicate little pussy. I can feel her tensing up again...what a good little bitch. I push myself all the way in and work her clit with my hand as I hold the side of her head so I can look into her eyes as she cums. Her pussy grips my cock like a fist and she closes her eyes trying to hold back the scream she wants to let out.

I pull my cock out and following it is a huge stream of her cum as it shoots out of her and begins to run down the front of the bathroom cabinets. I can't take much more of this.

I stick my cock back in her and start pumping again. I've got your girl so dick drunk she's on the verge of crying. She's never had anything like this. I'm pumping as hard as I can and I can feel my balls knotting up. "Where do you want it baby?". She leans in and whispers, "Please cum inside me". It sends me over the edge. Right as my first pump shoots out there's a bang on the door.

"Babe, you in there?" It's you, looking for you're very satisfied girlfriend. Little do you know, on the other side of that bathroom door. Your lovely girlfriend is having her 4th orgasm as I shoot my load deep into her cunt. It's pure ecstasy. After recovering, she hops off and gathers her things. "I need you again. Please". I give her my number and she smiles as she walks out of the bathroom to come find her loving boyfriend with my cum still dripping from her swollen cunt.

Fuck don't stop bro please she needs more of your cock

What's her Snapchat?

If you want more. Kik me. It's a lot easier on there.

murphyslaw93

Hope to hear from you...I still haven't used her asshole ;)

I was about to leave the city for a job in another. She works as a waitress in the local coffee shop, I had tried asking her out multiple times but she always rejected me.
I follow her home when she is off work at the last night I have in the city. When she puts the key in the door to her apartment I grab her from behind around the neck and with a hand over her mouth. Whisper to her not to make a sound and push her in. I remove my hand from her mouth to close the door 'please, I don't have much, just take my purse and leave' - 'that's not what I am here for, bitch...'. I am still behind her, and she havn't seen me yet. I tell her to show me to the bedroom and when we get there I make her put a pillowcasing over her head. I start touching her all over her body, those big breasts just beg for attention. She whimpers while I slowly undress her, I take my time and enjoy her sculpted body.
When she is all naked I sit down on my knees in front of her and smell her lovely cleanshaven pususy.Her scent is delicious. I slowly start massaging her labia and clit and slowly slide 2 fingers inside her when she is wet enough, and lick them after - her juices taste so sweet. I get back up and push lay her on the bed, I get on top of her and start licking her breasts while rubbing her pussy. Her body shivers and she is crying subtle. I unzip my pants and my rock hard cock bursts out. I start fucking her while kissing her neck and feeling up her breasts with one hand. Before cumming I remove her the pillowcasing from her head, to look her in the eyes while I take a few good deep thrusts and finally cum. I continue to look her in the eyes while I choke her until she is passed out. I get up and leave her apartment - I can now leave the city, knowing it gave me what I wanted...

WWYD if you and this teasing drunk slut were the last 2 people awake at a party- and she just wanted to tease and not please?

Wwyd to my little slut gf. Cuck me

She make you hard?

I messaged you bro

she looks like a choke her while fucking her in the ass on a pool table kind of girl.

wwyd to the ex

this was for:

Give her a rough facefuck until I bust down her throat. I'll reply for reply anyone

Would love to face fuck her while I pinch those nipples

Wwyd honestly:]

Wwyd

Sexy ass to slam from behind. What are her tits like?

Close the curtain and have her suck me off while other passengers watch, wwyd?

Moar

This reminds me of my girls tight ass

More?

Bump