What is wrong with americans?

What is wrong with americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-border-wall-prototype-construction-san-diego-senate-house-mexico-tijuana-san-diego-california-2017-10
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344787/Obamas-Berlin-Wall-US-President-issues-warning-austerity-Europe-bulletproof-glass.html
chinadaily.com.cn/photo/2011-05/24/content_12571681_3.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we're idiots

Freedom of speech has made them stupid.

the lack of muslims makes up for the other problems

Boomers.

I've seen a lot of pixels in my time trying to make my way to page 16... but these pixels got me in the feels 1000000000000%

Too much stupid going around..... Maybe Trumps policies will kill off the older generation.

Then again,Clinton was the alternative so....

KYS fag

that wall is to prevent the sound from the audience getting picked up by the microphone.

Better than the two other corporate whores

Right wingers don't understand science. Only memes.

Actually, it's to keep Obama from getting picked off by a sniper.
Sound attenuation doesn't need to be that thick.

You're a fucking idiot. So Trumps building a wall to soundproof the USA from the Mexicans?

Oh wait. It's been a year and still no wall...

How the fuck? first off they're not all right-wingers who voted for the Donald most of them were former voters of Obama and many were members of labor unions.

yeah, we elected trump to stop rich corporate fucks from getting gigantic tax breaks-- wait a second...

I have bad news for you....
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-border-wall-prototype-construction-san-diego-senate-house-mexico-tijuana-san-diego-california-2017-10

Whatever, Snowflake.

no it isnt and yes it does.

is that why its like 5 inches thick? for the sound? gee you are just so smart

Yeah but these tax breaks are making Business's come back from overseas Keeping them from exploiting sweatshop workers and making them subjected to u.s labor laws.

dass ray-sis!

What is a "rich corporate fuck"?

Liberal fantasies

>Trump voters voted for Obama
oh wow

Thanks for proving my point cupcake.

> right-wingers.

Lol. No they’re not coming back. Fucking stupid burgers.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHA
He actually believes muh jerbs are coming back. Even with tax breaks it's way cheaper to pay pajeets than entitled american workers. Of course neet drumpf supporters cant understand that.

yes. when I played trombone in an orchestra we had a wall like that in front of us so we wouldnt deafen the bassoons. it was about that thick.

can you back up those claims?

whats the difference? the wall is keeping unwanted things out. sound, bullets, beaners. all the same.

Nice strawman, faggot

thank god we are not all brain dead Hillary voters, who are sheep to the Democrat controlled fakes news media

who are nothing more then sheeple

this is a stupid meme. anyone primarily upset about trump because he thinks he's going to ruin the economy, health insurance, environment, etc. is missing the point. to some extent they may all be true but are all short term issues you could blame on any republican. Trump is going senile. He has a raft of personality disorders that don;t allow him to act predictably or rationally. he is proudly ignorant. he is intentionally stirring up racial animosity to protect himself. If up against removal from office, either through vote or otherwise, I am skeptical he would leave without doing whatever he could to take the country down with him. You're worried about fracking while a wannabe dictator is attempting to delegitimize the free press, much of the government, Science, the rule of law, international order, and the culture of decency.

left wingers, these are the people that believe 15 dollar minimum wage is good for there pockets because it makes up the money that is taken away from taxes.

yea that why immediately after the election companies put out feelers to move at least some of the MFG to the US

and companies and building and hireing

fuck the current job market is if your not working, then its because you do not want to

THEY CANT FIND ENOUGH PEOPLE TO WORK TO MANY JOBS

they are straight up desperate companies are lowing standards to get more warm bodies to fill empty spots

That's how people like Trump win, OP.
A dumb populace.

you dumb motherfucker, Lenin died early into the Soviet Union, possibly murdered by Stalin.
You stupid fucking asshole.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344787/Obamas-Berlin-Wall-US-President-issues-warning-austerity-Europe-bulletproof-glass.html
chinadaily.com.cn/photo/2011-05/24/content_12571681_3.htm

what you talking about?

we had previous Obama voters and
Hillary voters , Bernie bros

fuck we are still getting people
waking up to the bullshit media
and joining the TRUMP TRAIN

>dailymail
yea, they really know what theyre talking about.

you misspelled im mentally retarded again

okay you delusional fucking twat enjoy your tendies

no they didn't you fucking fool

That is so made up. Health Care is now cheaper, and you no longer get fined for not having it. Jobs are at an all time high, unemployment at an all time low and the stock market has never been higher

Goddamned moron.

>pretending any of these things have happened

Shill more please

>pretending you're not in 8th grade

>Health Care is now cheaper
Not really, it's slowly started to stabilize thanks to the individual mandate

>and you no longer get fined for not having it
And so now it's about to skyrocket.

You certainly haven't paid for your own insurance. The ACA has been a gigantic failure, my premiums have doubled and coverage worsened. Actually started paying the penalty for the individual mandate because of how bad it got.

Education.

It's simply too damn expensive here.

a 5 min google search will show pages and pages of him using bullet proof glass, its not hard to find

You're probably too young to remember all the meddling Republicans did when it was getting forced through Congress.

They sabotaged that bill on purpose, so that it would fail and we'd blame Obama for it. I remember saying it at the time and I'm shocked that we've completely forgotten that.

FUCKING BARISTA

Public education keeps getting cut by Republitards though, user.

>winning

I voted Trump and my company just gave me $1000 cause of tax cuts.

Oh, I got a 3.5% raise because my tax was cut 3.5%.

I might actually be able to afford shit this year.

Thank you Mr. Trump

Well, as a matter of fact, I have (self employed). Rates went up because congress has refused to enact the parts of the ACA that prevent that from happening. Specifically the bit that is supposed to disburse funds from the tax penalty to offset the pre-existing conditions clause. By removing even more people from the insured pool, we can be sure rates will rise even more. It's not due to the ACA as designed, but due to how congress keeps crippling it to ensure its failure. I would argue its biggest failure was allowing the GOP to put in so many checkpoints that allowed them to accomplish this.

>I made up a bunch of shit because so I can piss off liberals
Oh and I have a small dick that's about 3.5 inches
Thank you mr trump
kek

I mean college, mostly.
Though our public educational system is also a massively underfunded shitshow. More of us would go to college if we could afford it. Most of us end up so far in debt that we grow to resent the politicians we're told are to blame for it. And we're so dumb that we just eat it up no questions asked.

Dumb voters are easily manipulated.

The brain has two modes of operation, both very different. The first involves careful analysis, integration of experience and learning and insight, and the amazing human capacity to intuit to fill in gaps in otherwise incomplete data sets. The second is "good enough" mode, which makes hasty conclusions from fallacious processes like induction in order to permit for rapid decision-making in the face of imminent danger. The latter evolved as a way of keeping us alive by permitting snap judgement on the basis of a flash of movement which could be a sabre-toothed tiger in the bushes... but could also just be a trick of the light.

The problem is that the amount of information humans are expected to process has grown beyond anything our hunter-gatherer forebears could have imagined. We have therefore developed modes of communication which have grown faster and faster to keep pace. Where news was once limited by the speed at which a messenger could run across country, it evolved into the speed of feet on a level road, then at the speed of horses, then railroads, then telegraph wire. At each iteration, from telegraph to radio to television to cellphone to Twitter, the amount of time allowed for processing diminishes. Marshall McLuhan observed that the medium itself determines the subtext of the message received as a direct result of the implicit trust the human brain gives its sense organs; technology essentially turns us into cyborgs. As the medium's speed of communication increases, the mode we use to process the information changes.

Today, we have evolved into an entire culture defined by the rapid decision-making process. Where once this might have been accidental, the billionaire robber barons who rule the world now cynically exploit this in order to prevent people from using critcal thinking.

I agree. At least Sanders has got people talking about free tuition. NY State and Seattle are going to do programs.

LOL you're stupid. Trump is creating jobs and the economy is rolling.

Yeah. Technically medical marijuana is legal in FL. In practice, no ones selling it, opening up shops or processing registration paperwork.

In news "companies give out $1000 bonuses"

In headlines "those earning 40-70k get 3.4% tax cut"

Source CNN

You "Herp dee dur FAKE news Lulz Lulz I got that Trump supporter sure did"

Yeah jealous faggot on welfare.

Nigger detected

rolling down a hill from all his bullshit lies and russian ass kissing

You think because the individual mandate is gone that means A.C.A. is gone and you aren't under the same premium prices?? Read the tax plan again.

Honestly it's because Trump voters come from the most bombed out, cesspool parts of the country. If you were from Europe and went to Alabama, you'd be shocked at the conditions. These people are uneducated, subhuman trash tbh

source: yourbigass

Anyone making more money then

give it time
took forever for that shit to get set up here in WA

Delusion brought on by too much memes and talk show hosts.

Cry more. My IRA went up $4k this year.

HAHAHAHA
Senility has the genus level required to do all that huh? Maybe you are wrong a little? Or overstated a bit? Or just a fucking idiot. IDGAF which. you choose.

You got me. Out of 300 million people, the best they could find was a senile business man and the geriatric wife of an ex-President.

It's a damn embarrassment to democracy if you ask me.

I'm American and I know we are the world's unwanted meme

Welp if we ever needed the death panels, you should go first.

/thread

DUMB VOTER

The reason health insurance is so expensive is the government mandates, high tax rates on health insurance companies, and the volatility of the marketplace.

Remove the mandates, taxes, and government dislocation- the insurance rates will go back to competitive rates.

PROVE ME WRONG

IDIOT VOTER

THIS

Freedom to lie and bullshit has destroyed democracy.

Perhaps you should lose your right to free speech.

In news: that company giving out the $1000 bonuses were already going to do it with or without the tax cut. It was part of a union pay negotiation from last summer. That same company though needs federal government approval for a giant merger they want to do next year. Butter up Trump's ego and his little trumpettes will cheer said company on as they monopolize markets and gobble up that little extra cash your temporary tax cut gave you.

idiots

18 states allow insurance companies to cross state lines - they don't because they can't build "networks" that large and profitable.

Stop repeating GOP memes or KYS.

You won't because everything you want is going to dramatically increase in price.

Good try though.

Us Britfags can't say much.

It's not Americans - it's just the stupid ones seem to be having their 'day' just like in the UK.