What's your favorite pose on a girl?

What's your favorite pose on a girl?

It's hard to pick just one, so I'll post my top3

Different angle, does it count?

I really like the legs up more.

For the love of all that is unholy, who is this? I need more of her right now!

This chick is fucking perfect.

doctormega imgur com

this>>>

or this>>>

God damn moar!

Honestly? if i have to choose one it will have to be the one in the picture. Also pose is never more important than smile, looking white and good.

Something about pose... well i love when girls are photograph and the picture has a lot of "space" around, specially when your photo girl is kind of not perfect...

if you in the other hand are photographing a perfect 10/10 girl laying in bed and looking straight to the camera will ALWAYS be the best. but avoid this if your photo girl is not perfect.

I consider the girl in this picture to be a 8.8/10

Thanks m8

same user in here...if your girl is a 10/10 and looking good, then face must be 60 to 70 % of the photo.

She really is

is that a little tuft of hairy between those legs?

about naked poses i always suggest to go professional, but the same rule applies, if your girl is REALLY hot it does not even matter...

but if you want ANYONE to look hot i suggest this post, i have used it as a photographer, is hard to get the face expression done which is the main point. Also for some reason this pose DOES NOT WORK IN FURNITURES

jesus christ
why does she have to be.. such a corpulent hog?

Layne has the perfect pussy

one where you can see her face

who is that

Was going to post this exact pic, you beat me to it :)

yep

That she does

Moar of the pussy? preferably with hair?

No idea unfortunately.

Another nice pose that i CANT make a set without. Meaning i push every single one of my models to make this at least one is this... This is actually something they teach us in photo school, this picture is GOLD. The post laying in bed makes it so the viewer is personally looking at the girl in a "fragile" position. never take a set without it. GL

BTW all the pictures i just gave, the girl in the woods, the orange hair and the girl in the beach i took personally over the last years, the one i post here is my ex girlfriend.

Layne who?

More of the blonde or the redhead? Can I find your sets anywhere?

this

moar?

Wow

this or

this

It's all about the arch

>u

she sexy

more?

in show amateurs

Whos this girl?

who is