Why isn't "muh Russia collusion" narrative dead yet?

Why isn't "muh Russia collusion" narrative dead yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

recode.net/2017/10/31/16587174/fake-ads-news-propaganda-congress-facebook-twitter-google-tech-hearing
youtube.com/watch?v=Adrdmmh7bMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because if the russians didnt hack the election then that means americans genuinely voted for trump which pisses off leftists to no end

The worst thing about it is if they get him on money laundering decades ago, leftists will say "See?? Trump DID collude with Russia!" when they are two separate issues entirely.

this

kek

Russia didn't "hack" the election. Russia influenced the election by spreading fake news all over social media which won over gullible "conservatives" into voting Republican no matter what or who. The Trump campaign colluded with people ties to the russian government to spread misinformation or/and information about Hilary Clinton.

>americans genuinely voted for trump
The electorates did. The popular vote has pretty much never mattered. Not that leftists stayed awake during social studies.

christ, you people are retarded. take your echo chamber nonsense back to breitbart

> Russia influenced the election by spreading fake news all over social media

Where can I see this fake news?

you gonna cry ?

Because they did.

You'll scoff at any provided sources, but Google "Russia influence us election" and take your pic of any. Facebook turned over thousands of ads pertaining to this.

recode.net/2017/10/31/16587174/fake-ads-news-propaganda-congress-facebook-twitter-google-tech-hearing

>Russia didn't "hack" the election.

Then why is this phrase repeated endlessly in the media?

>inb4 Russian trolls invade the thread

because 90% of the media is controlled the the DNC

cuz the media has it's own agenda, shitwit

>You'll scoff at any provided sources
Oh......You're a liberal idiot.

I've actually never seen any of them and actually wondered if they were archived somewhere.

But you just couldn't resist acting like a cunt.

isn't it convenient that the left can dismiss any dissenting opinions as "Russian bots" and not have to actually argue anything?

yea for Hillary

ZERO trump proof

Especially when they believe that they're hired government contracted officials messing around on the computer all day.

keep telling that lie, maybe in a few thousand more tries the world will believe it ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=Adrdmmh7bMo

Well, I guess we'll find out.
The FBI has initiated 3 separate criminal investigations targeting her.

So what charges have been filed since the investigation into this alleged collusion started?

Oh? None? Oh? hmpf.

>what is cherrypicking?

>what is motivated reasoning?

dude, you post simplistic meme-images with lies, then try to justify your lies with a cherry-picked statement and a conjecture where you are not privy to information anymore than I am, yet you claim to have a deeper understanding of how it all works.
>inb4 clinton shill: I hate the bitch, but I hate lazy assholes more because they distract from the real dangers of leftists such as the change in power in institutions

you're just like those schizophrenics: they could be presented with video evidence from multiple sources of the fact they're delusional and using motivated reasoning to fill in the gaps, but those wackjobs will simply dismiss all the physical evidence in a grand effort at solipsism and claim the world is full of 'sheeple, wake up!' and that the schizophrenic is the only one who knows the truth.

Wait, Sup Forums cares? lol

WAKE UP FOOL

found the idiot

>not understanding the voting system
I hope this is b8

not cherrypicking. This is video evidence of this asshole calling people stupid. The people didn't agree to this shit bill, the congress rammed it through and the libtard president signed it into law.

Who's stupid?

There was this one YT with African dudes that favored a candidate. They claimed to be paid by Russia. Don't remember their names

Investigations take time that's why it's not dead yet. Fuck the whole liberal/conservative narrative, it's endless nonsense of people grabbing their dicks and saying my opinion is better than yours. If you watch what's going on, as long as you are sane individual that doesn't spew out talking points from either side, shit that's going on in this country and our shift in policies towards other nations is fucked and we will end up in more wars

What does Russia have to gain from meddling with US politics? The Cold War is over we both kept our nukes.

Mueller isn't even investigating if Trump is Putin's puppet, he's investigating his business dealings now

Let me get this straight. You think Facebook ran "thousands" of anti-Hillary ads?

Did you travel here from another universe or something?

nice rebuttal

Hillary won the popular vote

so

He's saying that Americans, largely, didn't vote for Trump.

so

Doesn't matter if she was voted Miss Congeniality.
She fuckin' lost.

because libs are going to keep pushing this bullshit until the next big "bombshell" conspiracy comes up

By Americans you mean illegals, felons, and dead people.

Could be, I don't know. They could all be dead illegal felons, if they aren't electorates then it doesn't matter.

Yep, the left are a bunch of sore losers who had celebrity and most of the news media in their pocket shilling for Hilldog and the people saw through it. Either the most amazing thing to ever happen in modern history happened or the Russians did it.

>indiana university of pennsylvania

Anyone who fell for this was just to dumb to vote anyway.

Americans largely, didn’t vote for anybody. Neither candidate got anywhere near a majority. Voter turnout was abysmal. I wonder why.

Because its conspiracy, money laundering, fraud and racketeering.

INB4 Impeachment

it's in indiana, pennsylvania. there's also a miami university of ohio.

> Hillary colluded with Russians
> Russians hacked the election
> Hillary lost the election
> Hillary colluded with Russians who hacked the election just for Hillary to lose

If she didn't want to win the election then why risk treason? This argument makes no sense...

She did against obama but no one complains about that

dont you dare talk shit about obama you racist bigot piece of donkey crap.