*SPOILERS* The Walking Dead Negan Kill Leaked Footage

*SPOILERS* The Walking Dead Negan Kill Leaked Footage
youtu.be/r-YgVPR5klw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EW_N5-ceitk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is that

Haven't watched in 3 seasons, but glad so see this shitty character is finally dying

This show is still on?

Looks like Maggie

Renewed for a few more seasons last I heard

It's not the actual scene they're using. They filmed multiple. If you're not an idiot, you would know it's Abe, then after Daryl attacks Negan, Negan also kills Glenn.

I was the first dislike

kek why would they film multiple?

I forgot she was still on the show

Simple, to throw people off. This could easily be a leak from AMC themselves to make people think Maggie died. According to The Spoiling Dead, Abe and Glenn die.

To throw people off.
Lauren has filmed scenes since then, Glenn and Abe have only filmed one episode. They leaked this because people have found out what really happens. Screenshot this if you don't believe me.

>this
They've never been wrong as far as I know, maybe off by minor details, and also AMC wants to take legal action against them. Why would they do that if they were wrong?

I don't believe that one. I think that was a controlled leak to get us to focus on them, thereby giving a more impactful scene when Maggie gets Lucilled.

>tfw Maggie actually becomes a badass in the comics

Nooooooooo

B...but I don't want her to die :'(

I mean, it's based more on the fact that she's filmed since then, and neither of them have. Unless they went to extreme lengths by having Glenn and Abe somehow sneak around and never get seen on set, and payed Lauren to come and film scenes that would never be there, then it's accurate.

So you think they'd spend the money and use the resources to film 11 different death scenes, presumably costing quite a bit to do so, just for the slim chance that someone one leak this?

see

The user is half correct. They are gonna have Rick imagine some of the choices.

yes
I think it was only 5, also

So it's 2 deaths because she's pregnant? or does another character die?

how do you know this?

noice m9

Does rick imagining shit happen in the books?

No.

Negan cuts Glenn Jr out of her and uses him for batting practice.

Why do people keep mentioning it?

yeah there are pages and pages of Rick just standing there and drooling sometimes

Check'd

Spoiling Dead mentions it at the bottom

Because Spoiling Dead said it. The show doesn't follow the comic 1:1 anyway.

People spy on the filming of the show, the last and only time Abraham and Glenn were seen filming again after the night of the line-up was briefly in Alexandria and there was a casting call for mixed race babies in a dream sequence.

They're wrong. Negan kills Abe. Then he taunts Rosita. Daryl gets mad and lunges for him or something. Daryl gets stopped, and is ready to embrace death. Negan walks over, acts like he's gonna bash Daryl, then turns and hits Glenn. The Rick imagination sequence is actually him imagining everybody alive and well having a dinner party as Negan emotionally tortures him. Screenshot this if you don't believe me. Also look at this clip... it's so underwhelming. Everything happens too fast pace for this to be what it is.

>kek'd

>Too fast pace
What exactly were you imagining?

A scene filmed much less shitty than this.

lol why the fuck do thewy kill off all the shows eye candy. They shot themselves in the foot their B rate actors can't carry the show.

> All this denial

Is this 5 years ago? This is the Face Off leak all over again.

>kill off all the shows eye candy.
Carol still lives user

Checked

they have to make a lot of makeup for the walkers a few people getting rekt isnt thaaaaat expensive if you think about it

I-G-G-Y

>british "women"
>sexy
pick 1 and only 1

It makes sense to kill Maggie off because it solves the pregnant/another baby on the show. Since they didn't kill Judith they kind of need to kill a baby so this works. And actually of glenn doesn't die it means his character can go in a much more interesting direction.

>implying she isn't perfection

As long as the spicy Latina lives, idc who they kill off in this scene desu.

there are naked pics/vids of her?

It's okay to be gay, user.

could very well be maggie. I was saying it be the most brutal thing if it were to happen to her because pregnant female effect.

But rick is next to her and has blood across his face in the spoiler clip post beaten to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=EW_N5-ceitk

not available in my country

>america

describe it

>video still up
>2016
>amc
Confirmed plant.

See you in the general tomorrow faggot

just use a proxy

Wew

I love that this was leaked. Actually seeing Negan fuck Maggie's shit up even if it isn't canon is a treat. Disturbing how giddy he is.

this. if it were real it would have literally been gone within an hour of being uploaded. its some fake that someone has thrown together with scenes from another movie shes in or something. nothing to see here.

>smokey eyes in the moring
>destroyed vintage shirt
>barefoot

Why are americans this disgusting?

Why wouldn't you be barefoot while brushing your teeth in the morning?

When you wake up you walk barefoot to the shower and brush your teeth while you shower, obviously

I do do that actually. No reason not to brush while you shower.