154 mg Dilaudid

154 mg Dilaudid,
15 ml of 100/5 Roxinol,
400 mg Tramadol,
35x 1mg Lorazepam,
Lots of booze.
56 y.o.
Getting evicted; dead-end job; no prospects.

Should I do it now?
Which combo is best?

unfortunate

op i wouldn't blame you

life's pretty awful

but think of the small things that make you happy that are spattered throughout this oblivion

obviously only you can decide what the best move is and you've probably thought about all that already but i figured i'd lend my two cents just in case

How much tolerance do you have to the Dilaudid? Isn't an opioid virgin doomed with 50 mgs of the stuff?

56?! Jesus Christ I feel like if you can make it past 30 you should go for the record

Lmao sell ur pills dumb fuck

If your friend jack was stuck on a horse, would you help jack off a horse?

There's your answer

Why not just sell every thing you have and leave. find a new life, one that's outrageously different? don't be confined to only what you know.

Sell your pills, man. Don't give up.

Dilaudid and alcohol will fuck you up. I'd go 5mg of lorazepam and 300mg of tramadol. You'll be in for a fun night. If you wanna die, take dilaudid, tramadol and start downing booze.

Either pop the pill and end it, or as user said, sell all your shit and try your luck in a new cheap country like south east asia, above australia.

Cheap living, easy girls, nice weather, get any job.

thiss is v tru op fuck where you're at fuck everyone you know go try and live a new life at least before you an hero

Why did you put the Lorazepam quantity that way when you added the others all together?

Also no, don't kill yourself.

opiates x benzo + alcohol?

there is no combo except all of it.

you will die from this.

that said, dont do it.

do it pussy

sell your shit, take all savings and go to south east asia, for a few weeks or a life time.

trust me, this same trip saved my life.

do it Chris

Yeah, and wind up spending the next 15-20 years inside, getting boned up the ass by a 10 foot tall nig nightly. Definitely an improvement...

this.
you have no one and it's not getting better

it sounds like that might actually be better than your life

Spend all ur money to move countries to one where everything is 100% different. Ur life will drastically change for the better bro. Go somewhere where is cheap to travel to/live in. Even if u don't speak the language. But do the research breakouts hand. Meanwhile u can rent a room or Assn apartment on airbnb tho do this. Any Asian country threat isn't fully developed will do and maybe become a Buddhist monk or something . They don't charge u to live asst the temple or eat with them if u devote the rest of ur life tho it. And that wouldnt be as bad as living where ur at now and dealing with all the bullshit. U can be free of that shit and be at peace in ur mind there while living a simple life. U may think im shitting but but im dead serious. Dont kill uraelf unelss u tried to change ur life as much as possible and once u do that and if u still feel like its all worthless then u can kill urself but dont waste it. Ppl have been in worse spots than u and emerged victorious by not giving up mane.

I will give you lots of money for the Dilaudid

take little doses everyday while you trying to get your life better and since ur going to end urself you could at least try something crazy first idk just my opinion... worked for me