Waiting for my parents to sleep to kill myself, have knife and some pills. Any special way to go?

Waiting for my parents to sleep to kill myself, have knife and some pills. Any special way to go?

Pic related, the knife

Please don't.

Special way eh? Do the opposite of what most would do and well...not do it? Or is that too much to ask?

sigh...

you have too much to live for
stop being retarded
drink some water and go to bed for 8 hours

you only hurt others by killing yourself. way to think of other people

I completely agree with everybody else here, life is precious. Please seek medical guidance.

before you do this
why dont you get like 10grand and go to vegas and blow it on coke and hookers
you might feel better and want to actually live

Why not? Not like my life is shit, but i dont feel, I begged god for something, been through all the fucking education of the church. nothing at all, dont like feeling things. I just dont like living

Knive threw eyeball shove pills up ass

If that really is your knife please do us all a favor and kill yourself.

God is a load of horse shit. Try to find something that makes YOU happy, not others.

Also, don't commit bruh, wtf

Not that much comfortable

Completely disagree.
Do it.
I know what it's like.
If you honestly have nothing left to live for.
Just do it.
Live stream it or it didn't happen.

Gimmie your credit card Info

Dont fucking care if somebody masturbates over it later, why the fuck would i do the work of doing it live?

Then stop screaming for help on the internet and just do it. It's not our job to convince you it's a mistake and not our problem your parents are lousy people who didnt show you how to live. Either do it or start crying and talk about what has made you hate to feel things.

Fuck you little bitch jump in front of a train fuck you I hope the train hits you fuck you

You anons probably realize he is likely under the age of 14? It's why he needs to "wait for his parents to go to sleep" and his knife fucking looks like that.

I do disagree but you probably can’t be stopped.
Can I have your steam account? Kik lordobama420 I need some games and I can make it a memorial page or whatever if you want

also you could try doing some acid or shrooms

it can reset your brain and cure depression. you have so many untapped options user

>i know what it's like
Why dont you an hero then pussy?

Drink water. Get 8 hours sleep. In morning it will be better. You will be sorry when it is too late. Feeling things sucks sometimes. But it's also a sign you're something incredible--a conscious being. It appears they are rare in this vast universe.

So that we know you aren't attention whoring fag.

stop being a gay ass faggot. try painting or something gay dude. theres plenty of reasons to live, just get the fuck out of your room user. Go for an hour long walk and see how you feel.

Then let him gimmie his parent's credit card info, he wont need it/care if he's actually gonna do it, which he wont

Easily the funniest shit I've seen all night.

You got your attention. Now wipe the ketchup off your Walmart 'its got skullz itz kewl' knife. And go the fuck to bed.

Already into it, just fucking tired of the fight, dont wanna continue. If life is lows and highs i dont want it, never asked to come into this shithole, to feel to fucking question. All of this is bullshit and useless. Im tired of being existences toy.

THIS.

dont, atleast get past the 8th grade first

If he could get 10 grand he wouldnt kill himself.

Smoke less weed you homosexual.

"waiting for parents to go to sleep"

Existence is YOUR toy dude. Get that right and it all gets better from there.

loan or credit card
it fucks you in the long term but short term gains are great

Add me on kik (again, lordobama420) I’m not gonna go all up your ass about suicide because you’ve probably heard it time and time again, we can talk if you want, and if you do decide to do it, I can help you through it or whatever gay shit ya need :)

How old are you friend?

Wow you have smarts

Fuck off neckbeard tough behind the computer screen dipshit.

Oh man, a knife with blood and skulls on it? I think you are the sharpest thing in the room with the amount of edge you got going on faggot.

Dont add him, he's a drug-addicted pedophile.

smoke more weed and do some acid you big dick trap

inb4 everyone realizes it’s bait
1.) faggot 12 year old knife
2.) ketchup with a little water mixed in on knife
3.) waiting for parents to sleep

If it’s not bait then I’m killing my self too

It's ketchup on that knife bois

underage b8

>Use knife to cut pils into tiny pieces.
>Take tiny pil pieces and stick in anus.
>Realise you really like that feeling and all you ever wanted was for someone to shove something in your ass
>die
The knife lives on

same

The blood is mine and sorry for the skulls i was the LEAST horrible thing i could find to buy.

Who knows, being ass-sexed by a drug-addicted pedophile might change his life...

>he he le epic Obama joke get trolled libtard xd

Show the cut or you're a faggot

Kinda ironic, since I'm just done calming my mind so as not to go down that road tonight.
Don't do it. There's shit that will make you feel, trust me. Save those pills if they're xannies and try to get yourself some acid. Meditate a bit. See what you can get to, because if you really feel like you don't feel, then there's a lot of space you can fill up with the good shit.

If I still haven't gotten through... Once they fall asleep, go to their room. I don't care how old you are, go to their room, and do it over their fucking bed. If you feel the void you talk about, even that won't matter.

And you must roll dubs too.

Holy shit then i dont even need to kill myself by cut, if my blood looks like fucking ketchul all i need to do is wait, now this is what i call a special way, thx.

I'm tough everywhere that i go. I'm sorry nobody cares for you irl and you get mad if somebody calls your shitty advice homosexual. Bit that's what you are... a homoaexual and now stop smoking weed you little bitch.

Kek

on camera obviously

If you're a virgin, then it's a waste. At least fuck a girl once then you have permission to end it.

The blood on that knife is THICC. I would look into an anti-coagulant medication my son, blood is not supposed to be that consistency.

Side note, I wanted to kill myself as a teenager, everyone did. You'll get over it once the hormones in your penis stop pumping at 300% capacity

Pic semi-related

Add that Obama faggot if you don’t wanna kill yourself, seems like everyone here is quite encouraging lmao

If you're serious about killing yourself with a knife, at least use a really nice one. So until you have a more serious knife, don't do it.

I love weed and homosexuality. I sense you do too.

You fucking deserve to die for having a serrated knife you tacticool fag

not worth it, just think who will be affected and all that, also funerals are expensive and shitty.

STOP! Brother when I was 16 life sucked. It gets MUCH better! Don’t miss out on the great things ahead in your life. EVERYTHING gets better my friend.

Damn beat me to it--serrated knife!

There, been a good while. Oh and since im using a app it seems my id changes every post. So good luck trying to find which are mine. L

It’s only half serrated to I guess he only half deserves death

So either going to limbo or going to be a ghost

Exactly, all fucking dudes want to end their lives at around the age of 14. It's nothing new OP.

Hand in ice bucket for like an hour. Youll be so numb you won't feel yourself bleed out. Also take a fuck ton of blood thinners. So in order.
Freeze hand and wrist for an hour. Take alot of blood thinner bout halfway through. Belt around neck to cut off air. Then finish it with the cut. And if you really wanna go over board do it in the bathtub so you can drown too. There's no way you'll live through all that.

Arms are too hairy to be 14

We’ve been foiled, gang

Simple question: Have you even tried "Cunt Wars" yet?

Well friend i've been here since you were 4 years old. I also dont like to feel. But for many people things change when they get adult. If i was you i'd just wait a few years. Might hurt a bit, but it's not like you got anything better to do. Once you are adult you can decide how to live your life and if you need to drink or do drugs to kill feelings nobody will stop you and maybe you start to like life... who knows. When you are young brainchemistry can do crazy things. Wait 5 years.

that's some hairy arms for a 16 year old

Ever think that being relatable doesnt mean its inconsiderable. I dont fucking think im a special snowflake, i know im just another sheep, yes if everybody thinks about killing themselves then ill be the one doing it. L

for when you need to STAY dead

Is this an invitation to smoke your weed and fuck your ass? Cause i'd be down faggot.

I've never been even remotely depressed so I don't know what being suicidal would be like but if I were at a place like that I'd probably take a trip to South America and just do a shit ton of blow and eat cheap food

kek

Yeah wait it out, when you’re 18 you can buy a gun and make it quick unless you’re a BritFag

Wanna see the fucking id? L

OH well if you're only 16 unless you've been outed as a pedo and people belive it or you have done something to put you in jail then wait till your 30 generally if things are gonna get better that's around when they get better.

Perfect, thx will try, getting the ice bucket will be a fucking nightmare because of the parents but genious nonetheless. L

ye

STOP SAYING L YOU FAGGOT

God you’re so cringe just do it

Yeah cause every 16yo can afford that shithead

Damn who knew Sup Forums was the ultimate dating site

Yeah he can just say op, tryna be all special saying L

Well ffs pussy live it through. I said that because you are being a faggot in pretending that "muh life is so hard" like fuck you dude everybody gets depressed. Just wait a few years and surely things will get better. And being suicidal is liberating because you have literally nothing left to lose. Wait and watch dumb ass.

do it already you nigger

Dont talk shit, post your butthole bitch.

Am already there

Bye then. Thx to the ice bucket guy.

Gross

No need to kill yourself just get Zika

cya you fucking mongoloid

New ice bucket challenge 2018

If ur religious 2018 ur probably doing the world a favour. But w/e dont do it.

kek'd