Girls you want to face fuck

Girls you want to face fuck

Fuck bro i think i know her

Somehow a less attractive version of Pupina

Name?

On Sup Forums kek?

Met her in college, pic looks eerily similar.

What does her first name start with?
Or state she’s from?

Starts with a D

That’s correct
Got anymore of her?

Dick Swallower.

She probably has the D in something else besides her name

Kek shit you same state as me?

Got her snap, posts face pics like that all the time.

That's a fucking trap

Sounds like you’re in MD
You think she likes taking cum on her face? Is that why she posts so many pics of her face?

Know her echnicity?

Viet why

Shit. I do love me some Asians! Have more?

Sadly no nudes but yes, a little

Nope, whole lot more Southward then MD. Shows a lot of her face in various makeup and the like. Is a freak tho, Bisexual, one day she has a boyfriend the next a girlfriend, chill and down for a lot.

Anyone else?

Please gimme details about down for a lot...

Kodi

Would love to face fuck this slut

Kek.

Only thing she's complained about never pulling off yet is a threesome, she doesnt go around the block like easier girls but from what i know she'll take you around the block and back.

Do you know from first “hand”experience?
I have a serious thing for this chick, just haven’t had a chance to go for it yet.
Do you know her age to verify it’s the same girl?

Emily for sure

Been two years or so before i went to a different college but as i said i met her in college, near same age as me so i had to guess probably 22 or 23.

From Georgia by the way if that helps. She could have bounced around to a different state for all i know. Don't know if this helps but she usually goes by Dani.

Nope on the first hand experience, wanted to but she picked a dude who was cool with music as she dabbles in it too. We were cool though and we talked, knew how i felt but as i said, left before i could do anything.

If you haven’t received any nudes from this disgusting creature, then you must be omega/10.

Just horrific.

She looks like she desperately wants her father.

Good job, user.

That’s too bad you didn’t get any experience with her.

I’ve seen her around town at some of the local hangouts. Something about that smile drives me wild. And her face is perfect for facials.

I’ll try my hand at getting her to take me around the block, but I’m probably more than she can handle.

Thank you kind sir *tips hat* appreciate the kindness.

Yeah she has a rocking smile, bit mentally unstable but she had been getting better thanks to medicine and therapy. Aint like she'll tear your dick off or kill folk tho. Go check her out user, be bold and be honest, she likes that. She is pretty laid back and chill but from being close to her and our talks, she's a freak.

Keep the mindset but watch out she is a freak. Heard one of her tales, it was a fucking weird one kek. Accidentally and bit gross but she just laughed it off.

MOAR

Please continue with some tales, it would be greatly appreciated. I’m all ears.

More? You know her?

This one looks innocent, but she gives professional grade head.

I would impregnate her in that car

My cousin

Help

It's not fair

More?

That her still?

Yeah once she talked about she and a dude fucked one and she forgot she had a tampon on, thing was lodged by her cervix i think till she shot it out one day. Fucked up but she laughed it off. She's done a lot think bukkake as well, she's relaxed sexually wise, down for anything or curious about anything.

an ex never got to fuck her face sadly

I just want to hold her

girls with canine teeth like this are really appealing to me. Anyone else?

I have plenty. No nudes tho. She's married and doesn't want proof of the affair flying around.

christ on a bike
moar

Here’s a recent picture

Bukakke? That’s my kind of girl. I’d just be happy with eating her pussy while she’s sucking my cock. But spit roasting her with another guy would be fun too.

any of her big tiddies?

I guess I would.face fuck a boy then. Oh wait I have been wanting to stick my dick in this one tranny for a while now

Yeah it has to be her, the likeness is uncanny.

Kek well i wish you luck on your road user bro. She has been one to be down for anything. Her interests be from music since she can play some instruments, to poems, and appreciates a good joke. Even if you're a awkward one like i used to be, even jokes about yourself can get your foot through the door to getting to know her.

And another.

Taylor?

Oh come on she's adorable, I'll be her daddy.

Down syndrome?

Thanks user

Appreciate all the good knowledge you’ve bestowed upon me. Especially about Dani being such a freak. I knew there was something hiding behind that smile.

Take your pick.

I saw that shit too, right out the window!

Anytime as a wingman.

No problem, yeah when i first met her i wasn't expecting it till i got to know her. Bit blunt and bit crazy but definitely freaky.

No

right

I agree. But I haven't gotten to her yet. I've had the other two. Right one just turned 18. She's next.