Well Sup Forums my rent is due tomorrow and I'm 350$ short. Dont have anything of value to sell and no job...

Well Sup Forums my rent is due tomorrow and I'm 350$ short. Dont have anything of value to sell and no job. What the fuck to do

face the reality of your situation and live with the consequences.

S E L L Y O U R A S S

I dont want to be homeless

You're lucky if you live in the US, any other country and you would have gotten your ass kicked. Just move out or be homeless, the last thing you want to do is ask for a loan

Shit man Id take a loan if I could. Its too cold outside to be homeless

mom's/family member's couch?

How old are you? Do you work?

Why are you renting with no income

stop making 5 beg threads a day and sell your ass

Stop being poor

Want a serious answer? I work for an eviction company. Keep the thread alive I'm phone posting. So it'll be a second

What this retard said, you're a goddamn leach on life's ballsack OP.

Hustle or die, such is the world faggot.

Im not begging just trying to think up ways to make dosh. Was working a seasonal job and it ended. No fuckin jobs in this city and no familys place to bum out at.

wait a week and pay then with your pay check? will anyone really care its just a week?

If its my first time being late on rent amd I get half my payment in are they still gonna evict me?

First things first go talk to your landlord. They'll probably be lenient if you're not a dick. Tell them that you'll have it by X date, and you'll pay the late fee, you've just had hard times etc etc.

If they don't go for that, you'll get a notice on your door. In Oklahoma where I am it's a 5 day notice. After this notice is up that'd when they can legally file an eviction.

After they've filed the eviction you're not necessarily fucked. You'll end up getting served with the papers, or sometimes you'll have them posted to your door or mailed.

Up until the court date, continue trying to pay it off. They'll dismiss the eviction if you pay it off.

If you can't pay, then show up to court. 99% of people getting evicted don't show. Try to mail a plea deal out of court with them. You want "Judgement under advisement" until X days. That means if you pay it off before then, they dismiss the case.

If that doesn't work and they won't make a deal, give the judge a sob story. Tell them you'd like it under advisement until this time, you can pay then.

Worse comes to worse you get evicted. In the coming days you'll receive a notice telling you when the locks will be changed. Wait as long as you can, then go to the courthouse and file a "motion to stay execution" this will make it to where they can't legally kick you out until another court date. If you show up to that court date with a sob story you may be able to get more time. If not, you'll still get about 3 weeks free total from all this, which is plenty of time to find a new place.

If you do this perfectly and repeat exactly right, you can get 3-6 months free. Your landlord will just want to kill you. I've only seen 3 people out of thousands pull it off.

Good luck, I'll be around for a few minutes to answer questions.

Learn to pay your bills asshole, or don't. I make a living off evicting retards so I don't mind.

SOUnds like you need a job

Also court clerks may help you out with the motion to stay if you ask them about it. They can't give legal advice but they probably have a form for it if you're in a big city.

Thats super helpful user I appreciate it tons

I am curious about the mailing a plea deal part. Do I just write a letter saying I'm interested in a plea bargain?

Fucking autocorrect

Supposed to be make a plea deal. Just try to settle it out of court. Saying you'll pay on this day. If you have any extra money, give it to them then.