/got/ general

previous

its gud

Good thread, tbqh.

Post gendry with the hammer before I piss myself

Why is babby Bran so spoopy in that gif?

AAAAAAAH!

So how would it go down if it was Stannis and not Renly who saw a bunch of boys bully young Brienne?

Azor Ozge

Because he's looking directly into the camera, and you've probably never seen him do that outside of that particular gif. Also the fact that he's moving ever so slightly (like a picture that doesn't want you to know it's alive) is off putting.

My favorite reactions to the spoilers have been >men who were too distraught by Jon getting ~cucked to realize that he also causes the zombie apocalypse. I think Jon being responsible for the deaths of all those people is worse than him doing what his girlfriend tells him to, but that's just me.

which one of you wants to own up to this? you know who you are

This. The essence of true kino captured in 2 seconds.

then she would've died at blackwater or winterfell or something idk
or maybe she would've prevented the blood magic shit in which case renly would be king anyway

>Jaime pushed that person out of a window

How. HOW?

Depends on the age considering renly was so much younger. If it was adult Stannis he would have stopped it and reprimanded the noble parents for raising such foolish children. If Stannis were a youth he probably would have gotten Robert and they would have fucked the kids up for embarrassing a daughter of a vassal of the Baratheons. After telling them to behave, of course.

Like this.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>you've probably never seen him do that outside of that particular gif

say what?

or like every picture hes ever taken where hes looking in the camera

Retarded inbred Lannister.

He deserves wallowing in literal shit for 2 seasons, getting the hand which he used to shove Bran amputated (POTTERY), then getting cucked by his sister, and hopefully he will be mindraped by Bran.

True, I forgot about that shot.

>or like every picture hes ever taken where hes looking in the camera

Different though. It's not that the act of spiking the camera is off putting in and of itself, it's just about the context. Seeing Isaac outside of the show in plainclothes is one thing, you expect him to look at the camera like anyone else. But Bran, above example not included, doesn't look in the camera terribly often. Subconsciously you don't think of him, or any other movie character, as being able to see you so when he breaks the fourth wall it's jarring. That's what they say in film theory anyway.

The sight of pupils dilating bothers me a lot

Huh, I never noticed that. Neat.

buddy theres a word for that its called autism

Hey, you like the mems of sweet grandads?

i dont remember this character.

This is true. And regarding the second picture, I think it's less creepy because it is framed that way. You expect to see him open his eyes. I do a lot of editing, and whenever an actor accidentally spikes it makes you kind of jump. It's like they noticed you watching them.

It's Barristan Selman.

Oh right.

>GRRM hasn't blogposted in 3 days

Does this mean he's close to finishing TWoW?

the world of asoiaf is stuck in an 8,000 year old time loop

this explains everything

It means he is died.

He is kill.

DELET

RIP Ser Berenstain. You were too good for this world.

I wish Stannis married Brienne so she could bear him strong warrior children worthy of the Baratheon name. No offense, Shireen.

Why did they cast a fucking ugly half nigger as Lyanna?

PSSST! Mods are asleep. [spoilers]post sneks[/spoiler]

theres also this and i think he broke the 4th wall a couple times looking at the raven too

Why he is so sweaty?

weird wet dream

i cant wait for two of these cunts to die

why am i attracted to this as a straight male??

Because you can be straight, white and male and still be a pedophile?

That's a rare Bran.

>white
Why did you need to bring race into this? Haven't white people suffered enough?

Its not right what they did to Ser Birdstain Salami.

psst

The potential reasons for me thinking that user said "straight white male" ranges from trivial to slightly worrying.

That said, the point still stands.

he's close to finishing his last rant about the jets or wtv.

I want dagger snek to try to kill me with her tummy

Not sure how she'd do it but it'd be pleasurable to have her try.

nah it's not the age thing.
i'm thinking it's because of the feminine facial features. i'm just not sure exactly which ones

>favourite parts of the show were Stannis/Davos, Theon, Jaime, and Jon
>Stannis is dead
>Jaime is ruined
>soon, all scenes involving Jon, Theon, or Davos will also feature Daenerys

Season 7 is going to be rough.

kek'ed
props if OC

>why do I enjoy sucking dick so much straight guys usually don't I'm confused

>watch BLACKed Mirror
>suddenly bronn
>suddenly waif

what is with uk shows using the same actors in every fucking uk show? It happens in american shows but not that much. It's like, I don't know. You watch uk show and you know everyone, because he was in every previous uk show. It's like some catch 22 shit. let me see some new actors jesus.

>>why do I enjoy sucking dick so much straight guys usually don't I'm confused
i have tasked all the top maesters in westeros to try to decode what you meant by this post

Is this the best show of all time?

wait sorry thought i was in the westworld general

is he? dare i say it... /ourguy/

At least Sheridan Smith and Olivia Colman havent been in GoT yet.

is the waif sexylicious like she is in cons&stuff? or is she like in GoT?

waif plays police IT, but acts like a normal person. which is strange for black mirorr

Jaime still has some hope, I want to see his relationship with Cersei fall apart. The show will likely fuck it up, but I like some of the stuff they did with them. Which reminds me of Preston's theory that they fell in/out of love because of some magic spell, I wonder how he's handling all the changes

I already gave up on Theon when they cut all his scenes in Winterfell and his encounter with tree Bran, which would have been great in the show. Davos has slowly been ruined too.

theons scene at the tree is my favorite book scene ever and my ass is so chapped that they never adapted it for the show

Redpill me on these supposed spoilers, what are they/where can I find them?

>spoonfeed me

kys

What would you rate the seasons?
For me it would have to be:
6>4>3>2>5>1

>tfw watching old episodes with commentary
>tfw get to episode where isaac maisie and sophie had to leave the room when loras/renly sex scene
>tfw they were so cute and pure and im sad

1>3>4>2>6>5

lol really?

yes really you heartless faggot

bran can't be king

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

really makes you think

Immortal God King Bran

what am i supposed to be thinking

more like infertile bran

bran will rule over a long and prosperous century of summer and his heir will be the next greenseer

most of the spoilers are fake, except the one with "it's revealed bran can't have kids". that one is 100% correct and will be important in the future decisions of winterfell.

Bran is shit and so are his followers.

His entire storyline will be pointless.

Jon and Dany are the real heroes. The rest are just sidekicks.

There is now way to prove that, and he can just time travel back to un-paralyze himself.

he's finishing bran death scene as we speak

Why didnt it matter when Robb left Bran in charge over rickon

oh youre just having your daily meltdown. carry on then

>Bran is shit and so are his followers.
this, branfags need to be purged

What triggered you this time?

nothing triggered me, is just the truth. bran will die.

1>3>4>6>2>5

1 3 2 4 6 5

seek therapy autist

>1 last
>6 first
t. jonfag

Bran just needs to die already. He is an unwanted walking plot device (LOL) just waiting to ruin the series with magic bullshit.

1>3>2>4>6>5

this, so much this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to see the infertile fag die.

we get it, youre a false flagging samefagging branfag trying to center the conversation around him. shut up already

good post desu

>muh false flag
>muh samefag
how's your tinfoil hat branfag?

>Now this next part he said was just for me. I originally misinterpreted it as him telling me that I wasn't to repeat it. So I said I would not say anything and he said save it when the first episode airs. I think now he meant this is information he hasn't shared with anyone and doesn't intend to, he was just giving me something he hasn't given to anyone else. So I guess it is ok for me to repeat it.

>"At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis' old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: "Shall we begin?" End of Episode"

youre joking
its obvious youre false flagging because every time you make that retarded "cant breed cant lead" whatever bullshit post the entire topic of conversation turns on to bran because you keep fucking replying to yourself. youre either false flagging or youre an idiot

1>2>3>4>6>5

just go back to /x/ you fucking mental branfag

Jesus christ youre a delusional imbecile

Skill writing!