My friend showed me a photo she took of one of the customers at the funeral home where she works

My friend showed me a photo she took of one of the customers at the funeral home where she works

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/Dead-Men-Can-Really-Have-Erection-Sometimes-They-Ejaculate-too-77649.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lucky i want to work at a funeral home

That's fucked up
You have fucked up friends

such bad b8

It's like looking into the future

thats fucked up
that niggas dead and girls still mock his penis
fucking women...

'showed' you? how'd you upload it here? I'm calling bullshit on you

then why he still hard?

She sent me a pic and I shared screenshot

That's why she sent the pic. She said it's called angel lust when that happens. I learned something new today.

In most states, that's illegal.

seriously a dead guy shouldnt be rocking chubs.

This guy isn't dead, when you die your muscles relax which is why everyone who dies loses their bowels.

And with no bloodflow in the body, no blood can be pumped into the penis tissue to make it harder.

Ergo you are either talking shite, or your "friend" is talking shite.

I can't confirm it as I wasnt there but she's never lied. She said it's called angel lust and that it happens occasionally.

seconded angel lust happens shortly after someone who hangs himself, since there is no ligature marks on the guys neck, I call bullshit on this also.

news.softpedia.com/news/Dead-Men-Can-Really-Have-Erection-Sometimes-They-Ejaculate-too-77649.shtml

>Not reading the link you posted me

"When a person is hanged, the blood will accumulate in its lower part: legs and feet. If the legs are filled with blood, the blood in the waist can causes an erection, entering the penis's erectile tissue. As long as the blood is not clotted, the body must stay in that position to maintain the death erection."

are the dead considered the customer or the family paying for the funeral, wtf?

how very unprofessional

your friend is a cunt

You'd want to be around that body???

#DOFB

#dicksoutforbill

dicksout4bill

why is this german soldier holding an american flamethrower

that's what i was thinking.

RIP Bill

???

Because not many care enough to learn out world history.

In the picture is a German SS soldier holding an American M2 flame thrower, not an fmw35. Which I'm sure happened. But wrong nevertheless

Yeah i remember that video. But that guy is in almost vertical position. Could it be possible that he died by poisoning?

your friend lied, that dude is alive, you can tell because the underside of him isn't dark pink/purplish.

The bottoms of his arms are purplish and his lower legs seem dark?

That's called lividity, and depending on the position he died in, and what happened after could affect lividity. But I agree, he doesn't look like a recently deceased human

Looks like leg hair. Lividity would be more visible then in the picture. Unless he died within the hour of the picture take.

Beutewaffe

I'll ask her. I know she wouldn't lie or have any reason to send me a fake. But since I wasn't there myself I wouldn't swear on it.

>no blood can be pumped into the penis tissue to make it harder.
actually it is the opposite, read a book, blood can flow into the penis, but because the blod isn't actually flowing, it stays there, then the body gains rigor mortis and the corpse has a long term chub.
idiot

So his body does have a death erection?

Dude must watch CSI a lot. Thinks he's a pathologist.

I'm not sure, tbh fam, that guy looks alive, and if you look at his nuts, it is what happens when we get cold, so y assumption is it is a pose, but yeah, dead bodies can have a permanent chub until decomposition starts

>need to watch tv to learn common knowledge
>american education
read a book idiot

If that’s his erection, must have been suicide, book em

Signs of death or strong indications that a warm-blooded animal is no longer alive are:

Respiratory arrest (no breathing)
Cardiac arrest (no pulse)
Pallor mortis, paleness which happens in the 15–120 minutes after death
Livor mortis, a settling of the blood in the lower (dependent) portion of the body
Algor mortis, the reduction in body temperature following death. This is generally a steady decline until matching ambient temperature
Rigor mortis, the limbs of the corpse become stiff (Latin rigor) and difficult to move or manipulate
Decomposition, the reduction into simpler forms of matter, accompanied by a strong, unpleasant odor.

An erection is the relaxed state. The blood vessels dilate causing blood to flow into the penis. The only part that tenses up are the muscles that prevent blood from flowing out.

If your smooth muscles relax and heart rate jumps up as you die youll get an erection but have no blood flow to send the blood back out.

Basically the opposite of what you said

An erection actually occurs when muscles in the penis relax to allow blood to flow into the penis. You are correct that the muscles relax once you die, but that means that any random blood movement by gravity or otherwise can enter the penis and cause a postmortem erection.

Which stage is tiny dick in?

probably got a chub because of livor mortis and is now in rigor mortis, if he actually is dead Those frozen nuts make my logic sceptical as muscles would relax at the point of death and not be affected by temperature after

I trust her and she wouldnt send a fake. Fascinating analysis though. Is there cum still in it or no?

In a professional setting where i would be performing a service to help provide closure for a family and also to embalm a body to make money

So you'd embalm that body? Ick.

doubt it, cum is created by 5 secretions which mix in the testes, which obviously need bodily chemicals and life to create.

Yea i guess. Somebody's got to do it