Worst diaspora in your cunt

1 your cunt
2 your worst diaspora

>flag
>dutch people here are the worst, pic related are the largest sjw-youtuber and daily reach at leat 1mln children to spread their propaganda about d*tch superiority
they also love the jew candidate schulz of spd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cjS-TeApMbU?t=22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greenland Eskimos and Papua New Guineans, completely ignorant of Sudanese customs

>flag
>english and irish

Gypsies probably

Anglos.

Who are these people?

Also:
Moroccans

C'EST VRAI

they are of dutch ancestry
look up "pietsmiet", sounds dutch, doesnt it?

Irish american potato monkeys

'Piet' yes, 'Smiet' no.
Their faces are distinctly un-Dutch to me, except maybe the fourth one from the left. How far does this Dutch ancestry reach?

>Mitglieder:
>Peter Georg Smits
>Dennis Brammen
>Christian Stachelhaus
>Jonathan Apelt
>Sebastian Lenßen
Not Dutch at all you idiot

Is it true that certain companies needed federal injunctions to sell products to Irish and Italian Americans?

Also this.
They really don't look very Dutch.

>Austria
>fucking Germans because they flood our universities which is why I have to take an extra test for everything

two of them have dutch passport
3/5 sound more dutch than german to me
they are also from rhineland which is degenerate, thus it can only be dutch

1. Whiteland
2. Bolivians and Peruvians

Do gypsies count as diaspora?

no?

Then R*manians S*rbs or R*ssians, take your pick.

wtf are russians doing in your country

>Greenland Eskimos
unironically agree. They are just a bunch of dumb alcoholics.

>extra test
Ist auch besser so, euch kann man nicht trauen

hungary is 80% magyar and 20% gypo you have no other nations there

Seems like I read that one guys face right.
The other one with the Dutch passport, far right in this picture, looks like our stereotype of a German. I think he might be German diaspora to the Netherlands who has returned home.

Good luck with that.

Anglos

They have really punchable faces. I can imagine why they're successful in your country and not mine.

Smits could be Dutch, but Georg is very distinctly un-Dutch.
Brammen might be Dutch as well, I have never heard of the name though.
Apelt doesn't sound Dutch to me. I guess that's the third one you think sounds Dutch.
I think we are in agreement about Stachelhaus and Lenßen.
Probably what this guy says .

We had large waves of German labourer immigrants in the past. There weren't any large scale migration waves of actual ethnic Dutch people going the other way that I know of.

It's the Russian Maffia. They're buying their way into the EU with cheap Hungarian passports. You ought to thank Fidesz and Orbán for handing out Hungarian nationalities like free candy.

You're welcome.

ironically they are both the leaders of the team
so i guess you can actually call them d*tch

How do I do this

no i meant lenßen
sounds like a mix of dutch and german to me

We don't have B's where S is supposed to be

thats not a b
but you cant deny he looks fullblown dutch

That guy? No way. He would stand out in a crowd. He looks like my concept of Bavarians.

Are you in the Maffia?

all of them: germans, jews, georgians, armenians, kurds, azeris, ukrainians, tajiks, kirgiz, uzbek. all of them
pls go back fucking parasites rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee

He really doesn't look Dutch.
He'd be picked out at Schiphol for a random luggage check.

absolutely not, thats a lie
looks like d*tch, just take them back

They look like people that make content aimed at 12 year olds. Why do you even care about them?

Pietsmietautist Ruheeee

Sure, we'll exchange for 10.000 Syrian refugees.

He is an autist and keeps spamming them everywhere

BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING DIASPORA SPREADING LIES TO OUR CHILDREN: WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A BRAINWASHED FUTURE GENERATION???????
t. ossetian
also germans were your best diaspora, can confirm from first hand experience

youtu.be/cjS-TeApMbU?t=22

lauer mehr
ich spamme nix nur manchmal mena qts

Dutch superiority isn't a lie.
I'm not an expert on your internal politics, but I can hardly believe they have any lasting impact on children's political views.
Go spam those please.

germans were scum
and still are
german gref is occupant administration pidor and goodexample
germans were parasites during imperial times
fucking cunts got free land from state just like every pther "monirity" like fucking armenians while russians were dying for this land
good example is caucasus land russia conquered from turkey. everybody was allowed to settle and get some land there, even fucking jews, but russians were forbidden
in georgi for example armenian and georgian faggots from local nobility even made laws that russians could not settle in rural ares, ther were only allowed to live in urbanised areas. while there was big fucking german colony
germns were parasites, germans are parasites
fuck off

Thanks for you well informed insight ivan
Now please return to Murdering people or freezing to death or whatever you do in russia

t. Aleksey "Slavic mustard race" Vasiliev

France
Niggers, they stink and behave like shit.

and then germans chimped out that their commie agents killed german nobilty and "german" royal family of russian empire and tried to justify barbarossa by this,
german "justice" everybody, send kike commie agents to kill russians, nobility and royal family, 20 years later start a war nd justify it bysaying that russians killed "german elite"
fucking krautsi swear

i am deploying them on special occasions
germnas were deported when ww2
also we were told being traitors to russia because of our ancestry but alway stayed loyal to you, even when fucking lenin and his cronies came to power
fuck you

This picture could only get Slav-ier if he was squatting. Saved for future reference

he looks bulgarian,prbly just a d*tch

>Now please return to Murdering people or freezing to death or whatever you do in russia
countryballing in 2017 is also german habit for some reason
there is not a single word of lie in my words and you know, instead of trying to argue you just countryball like low iq butthurted cunt
>provide istorical facts
>ggermanic retards who cant into aruments start countryballing
lmao gurr im so clever lets call him vodka snownigger and countryball may be his words stop being truth after that :^)

>Greenland eskimos
>Papua New Guineans
>migrating to Sudan
what?

>countryballing in 2017 is also german habit for some reason
You mean those stereotypes arent true? Adn where am i countryballing? Is mocking other people with stereotypes reddit now?

Do you have the assburgers?

>historical facts
>literally just "germans are parasites" repeated a couple of times over
Gee, Russian facts are amazing as always

Is a sarcastic joke m8

russian germans are also big putinist fags for some reason
germanics i understand it can be unpleasant to hera this kind of shit, but its true, your ancestors got free lnd since 18th century without contributing anything while russians were dying for millenia removing steppe kebab and turks from it and got nothing from fucking state
german colonists were literally refugee-tier parasites who came to exploit fertile soil russians werenot allowed to own

>ethnic germans are protection germanrussians from russians
I am the GERMAN now

1. see flag
2. Mexicans & their southern neighbors, and Indians. They're complete cunts who think they own the place and disrespect American-born people

we were invited also there is nothing wrong with putin.
go vote navalny, and russia will be even more irrelevant and more isolated

>georgians
Why invade their country then?

look, they were parasites, ethnic russians were dyng and building the country for cenuries and then these fucking colonists and baltic germans got free gibs from imperial government without any contribution
russians didnt get a sigle square metre of russian land from state while germans, armenians, kikes, latvians etc got free gibs whole 19th century
russians liberate armenia from turks and everyone gets free gibs from goernment, all state land was gaven to fucking minorities and ethnicrussians were forbidden to settle there

russia is a multiethno country
you are not the only one relevant

The Romanovs had hardly any ethnic Russian blood left in them themselves, so it's not surprising.

I still don't understand why receiving land makes you a parasite. When you get land gifted to you, you're not at fault for accepting the gift.
Refusal would have been an insult to be fair.

>we were invited
thats what i am talking about, literally sandnigger refugees tier, russians faught tatars and other asians and suddenly government gives land to EVERY FUCKING ETHNIC GROUP but not ethnic russians
you probably dont know but we had big problems becausw of it in late 19th century, russians only started to get land from the state in the begining of 20th centry and they go fucking south siberian steppee instead of european south, this is literally colony-tier where natves were explotied for profit of all kind of minorities, fucking shithole, im happy you left, wish more of you came back to germany

because ethnic russians who actually built the country and conquered the land didnt get a single squae metre from state, it was discimination of natives
russia was colony and still is

Turks, Somalis and Lebanese

nobody wanted that land and initially we were starving like african niggers
we were on our own, so dont play the victim card, you had much more rights as russian citizens in 18 th centurey

>nobody wanted that land
you are retard land was majr resource, it was state owned and russians wer fucking slaves before 1861
>so dont play the victim card, you had much more rights as russian citizens in 18 th centurey
this is idiocy hans, ethnic russians server in the imperial aremy for 25 years, ethnic russians were slaves before 1861,ethnic russians didnt have any asic human rights, ethnic russian were dying to free souther russia from stepnuaks and then suddenly german royalty gibs free land ethnic russian were dreaming about
it was literally worse than rafugee situation in germany and it was 18th century russia, but for some reason you try to tell me that german were good guy they dindu nufin
take the rest of your compatriots pls, they are big cunts and i want them out, even most russified

"if not foreighers we would have moon military bases now"

typical r*ssian psycho

or psyche

At least you had blini

WE WUZ SLAVS

Russians of course

i didnt say that,stop projectig
i just tell about history of some diaspora
germans:free gibs from the fovernment
ethnic russians:nigger-tier slavery
where did i say somethin historically unaccurate? do i hurt your feefees?

Yugoshits, Shiptars, gypsies.

Moroccans. Turks are allright because they are not as racist and do not cause as much trouble. But hell, most moroccans here are low IQ subhuman islamic extremists who live in stinky ghettos.

Saying this as a half moroccan myself. They absolutely piss me off because they give us bad reputation, hope that kind of ones get genocided

if you are so mad you should know that armenians, georgians, jews and balts were worse than germans desu
t. diaspora and monority pro

at least you have mena qts and mosques

>the government did not give any land to russians

what do you mean by this?

You assholes enslaved yourselves after Yuriev day abolishion, you have no one blame than yourselves. Romanovs were Germans but so did almost any royalty in Europe. Germans were the only ones who didn't take bribes. Baltic Germans served honestly to Empire. You crated parasite gentry class but it has nothing to do with Germans. Peter the Great promoted gentry so as they serve Russia but they preferred to become slave owners and autistic Russians except for Pugachev didn't do nuffin to stop this. The fact that you allowed some crooks to enslave you and shit on you have nothing to do with Germans who were the only decent folks in the whole empire