Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums
Whats the quickest way of ending it all? So I'm a pussy and want a fast, painless, and effective way of suicide. Been thinking about killing myself recently and think I'm going to do it. So heres how I currently can.
>Tide pods (no meme)
>Short fall hanging
>Entire bottle of otc allergy meds
> Hoping off my roof (About 15 feet high)
> Sliting Wrists
>Stabbing myself
Thats all I can do folks.
what do?

None of those will work.

Google lost all hope. Good guides there.

Why not go out and do something fun instead.

Make a rope with your mom's chest hair and hang yourself with it

This must be a bait...right?

Helium dude, just put yourself in a situation where you only breathe helium (Bag over your head with the helium tube inside it should do) and you will quite simply go to sleep and not wake up. Because helium acts biologically like oxygen without actually fueling your cells, your brain doesn't even know it is running out of oxygen and you simply doze off never to wake up again. Right next to shotgun to the mouth, it's the most painless form of death.

Newfriend?

/thread

>mom's chest hair
Ive seen mean girls too, nice one..

your welcome op

>Right next to shotgun to the mouth, it's the most painless form of death.
Look up nembutal

This doesn't work since they started adding oxygen to helium tanks. Sorry.

user, suicide isn't the answer

>>>/reddit/

Careful with this one
Most conventional sources of helium, particularly party balloon machines, mix in air with
You’ll wake up with a headache

Actually went on there 2 or 3 nights ago. Shit stuff though.

quite crying for attention faggot

If you're considering suicide, chances are you're not a pussy, but some hardened sob who's been dealing with some serious shit, probably for far too long. Especially if you're considering stabbing yourself or slitting your wrists: I wouldn't count those as painless or necessarily quick, if you fuck up the former it could take up to 10 minutes to drown in your own blood.

Op, I sort of have this theory: there's a reason that the people who talk about commiting suicide often aren't the ones who end up going through with it. By talking about it, those people - you - are acknowledging that you want some sort of help, even if it's just the idea of making the pain stop. But the idea of death can be scary, so maybe there's someone inside banging on the walls shousing "Whoa nigga, pump the breaks!" Maybe you're ready, but you're just as hesitant; I think if you had a gun you could do it, all it takes is a quick forced jerk of your finger on a trigger to make it happen. But nearly everything else takes some considerable effort.

Where am I going with this? I don't know, do whatever the fuck you want. But maybe you should try to hang in there for a little longer, because I don't think you're ready to go yet.

>eat fuckload of tide pods on stream
>die
>become legend

i would just find a bunch of xans best way to die

Or get a gun, because it would be faster and easier.

Thats what I took from that. Thanks user.

Any time, though I'm not sure why that wasn't your immediate conclusion, you fucking retard

Paul. Logan Paul. This is Jesus. Please don't kill yourself. I still love you. I forgive you. I don't want to lose a friend. I need you with me. Here. Now. So please promise me you come home. Your mother is crying. Your sister is crying. Your baby brother is looking for you. Pleas come home.

Huh, trips of truth. Well, I guess I'm off to /x/

Maybe you should try another thing, like living

Helium