How good is Sup Forums at fighting?

how good is Sup Forums at fighting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you retarded? Most of Sup Forums can't even make a fist.

I've done 4 years of boxing and 5 years of kick boxing. and two years of krav maga.
But at this point with how many times ive been in the ring and how damaged my body is, im junk in a fight vs a trained younger person.

Decent. Wrestled in middle/high school and some MCMAP when I was in the USMC. Only got in 1 fight in the past 10 years though and I won.

Honestly I don't get why some people love to fight so much. I'd rather just walk away

Same when i was younger i loved fighting, until i one day really hurt someone. I hated fighting after that.

In my experience, people who want to fight are generally idiots just trying to flex their dick for the public.

I developed my own style studying books. I've yet to put it into practice though in fear of causing another being too much damage to sustain their life. This isn't like most styles.

There is a name for what you mastered...bullshito

feckin try iyt white boi

I broke a guy's face in one punch and got sued for 7k. I don't fight anymore

feckin try it white fella I'll fuck ur mum

>i sued him for 40

Does chomping a chunk out of someones' throat count as fighting? They threw a punch and I put them on the ground

I have no experience fighting. I would like to learn how to box, but there are no boxing gyms near me.

I grew up as one of the few white kids in the balck area of town, grew up fighting coons trying to roll me, my friends and I had fun fighting each other, but I wouldn't call myself a great fighter, I'm good enough, but not fucking superman

I got my ass beat by a black dude because I was making his girl laugh.
I came the following Monday with my bag loaded

this.
I fought all my life until I had a realization on how the ego is making me a slave, and while I am not a pacifist, I would not harm others now unless I was physically threatened.
I have had quite a few great battles, including some masive group vs group fights. The last few times I have got into fights it has been serious fighting and I have had to stab a few people. Nearly got sent to jail but beat the case.

imo, it is best to avoid conflict at all cost, no point in creating negativity for the sake of reputation or pride

I'm the best at fighting my penis is 8-10 inches I make 250k a year plus bonuses I know how others should think. Stay mad bro

>8-10 inches
>Can't give an exact measurement
>Nigga, you got 8-10 brain cells

Faggot

Not great - if I'm confronted I tend to land the first punch, and I make it a good one, in the gut, balls or eye socket, but if the fucker's still upright and wanting more after that I usually just fucking leg it. I'm quick for my size, and people aren't great at running while puking/reseating their bollocks/checking their eye isn't ruptured.

One good whack, then get the fuck out of there - It works every time, 60% of the time.

Legit question, are you retarded, hurting people is what makes my life worth living

The only exercise i do is air-boxing. And wrist/fist strength training on a reflex ball.

A had a friend over on Christmas and invited him to have a go at it. He lifts and is much bigger than I am but damn, his technique was trash.

The reality of me ever having to punch my way out of a problem is still terrifying though.

In other words, you're a coward who'd get chopped up by a real man

>little dick detected
You're just mad I smack your mum with my 8-11 inch penis. Stay mab brah

Hope the maggots feel good, she's been dead for years m8

Nope, because that "real man" would be lying in a pool of his own vomit wondering how the fuck a guy my size can move so fast.

Let me guess, you're a ninja who can benchpress a Lincoln and eats pepper spray on his eggs, huh?

Go fuck yourself you silly little cunt.

Pretty decent. Brown belt full-contact Karate. Some Jiu-Jitsu experience.

Have not been in many fights, or a street fight for a very long time, but I've been victorious in all of my street fights as an adult.

If you were as tough as you claim to be, you'd follow up on that first punch with several more instead of running away like a little bitch

I never claimed to be tough - where did you get that from? I'm advocating hitting someone hard and then running the fuck away - I guess you should have put some of those XP into book-learning and not just combat-skills, you retarded fuck-knuckle.

Oh, and again - I hope your cock falls off with the rot, you silly little cunt.

Never been in a fight as I avoid it. People looking to pick a fight are just a waste of time

You either throw no punches, or many punches, hit and run tactics will catch up to you eventually, someone will not take kindly to that bullshit and will get some friends together to beat your ass.

Ex con here, and that shit don't fly on the streets either

Oh, you're offering me advice despite not being smart enough to stay out of prison yourself?

Enjoy the memory of sucking dick for cigarettes, you useless cunt.

Only been in one good fight.

I have a pretty decent tolerance for blunt force pain, so as long as some Puerto Rican doesn't pull a blade on me I might be able to take a few hits.

haven't been in a lot of fights

when I was like 17 gf at the times schizo ex attempted to fight me, and he was a fat motherfucker so I just started strangling the dude till his face turned purple

Some rando driving past a gas station I was standing outside of started screaming at me, so I chucked a pepsi at his car, he comes roaring into the lot of this gas station, I just stand right the fuck in front of his moving car so he stops real quick, jumps out, I get in a couple of hits, he gets me with a hook to the side of the head, then an employee comes out of the gas station and he peels out like a bitch

Sure thing, internet tough guy, you wouldn't be talking shit irl, you'd miss a swing and waddle off at high velocity

Knock you out in an instant lib cuck

last fight I was in I was just very fortunate he was drunk and I was sober.

When you hit someone and they slip and fall and lost 4 teeth and an eye, yeah it doesnt feel good. If hurting people makes you feel good have you thought about just hurting yourself?

Wouldn't matter anyways I'd shoot you with my deagle and have my dad get the best lawyer to get me off fagg

I got locked in my local museum for the night and the native american statues just started moving and now theyre fucking each other. please help.

I do that too, life is an exchange of pain, it's how people are

Nah, you'd be stone-cold on the floor and I'd be a Mo Farah-looking motherfucker on the horizon. I'd probably steal your wallet too, just to put the icing on the cake. Stay mad at strangers on the internet though dude, you'll never die of a heart attack at 34 if you don't stay mad.

Sure thing pal, whatever helps ease the pain losing your one true love

Out of the 20-something real fights I've been in, I've been on the losing end of one of them. On several occasions I've put people in the hospital. I'm good enough to know that I can defend myself if needed and have fought enough to know that there are people who can fuck my world up. I've also trained martial arts (kung fu, kenpo, wing chun) throughout the years. I'm in terrible condition these days though. If I can't break someone within a couple minutes, they'll be able to wear me out over time, so if I really need to defend myself, I'll be looking to put them out of commission as soon as possible rather than have a "fair" fight. Breaking bones, crushing the trachea etc. No point playing around when I know I don't have any stamina at this point to last a long fight.

>projection is funnier than facts

broke some kids nose in a college bar fight. so im dope at fighting obviously LOL

I broke my knuckles once.

Yeah, I'm hurting, like 98% of /b you included, at least I'm willing to admit to it, fag

you two should fuck shotty the pics to upload to shouldn't upload threads

also confirmed Australian kunts

I highly doubt you would ever shoot me, I bet if you met me and i found out that you were a Sup Forumsro we just smoke or drink. And if not id leave you the fuck alone because im an adult and i mind my own business.

u are so fucking gay no one cares about your break up that cunt literally got you right on the nose in one shot and fucked you up while he ran away laughing

eat dicks and kys kid shame on strayaaa

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

>I'm hurting like 90% Sup Forums fucking even when it's anonymous u fucking sjw cunts still want people to crowd around pass u tissues while u cry cut ur dick off fegget

>you two should fuck shotty the pics to upload to shouldn't upload threads

Try English you simple fuck.

>also confirmed Australian kunts

Try English you simple fuck

That plus I don't own a gun and generally get along with almost everyone I meet

The only thing that hurts right now is trying to make sense of the faggot bullshit your comments turned into.

Stone cold, on the floor, wallet missing. I promise you.

luv u dad

confirmed u gay white dawg daht engrish enough
Kim Lee

My nigga.

also the only thing i missed was a comma.

> you two should fuck, shotty the pictures to upload to the gay ass pic you shouldn't save thread.

fixed white dawg, cry more fegget

Well, at least you tried.

>daht engrish enough

No. No it is not.

Life must be hard, correcting all the comments you read on the internet bud

Nah, not when you can read and write above a 1st grade level. You're welcome, you dim cunt.

daht's racist cunt

Overly violent manlet here who cant make friends cause all i wanna do blacked out is fight
Feelsbadman.py

Nah, you're white and just as stupid as any abo, m8

also nice to know your out there,
like i would've thought that u know u'd just move on and leave the nasty comments.

Thank u for saving me user I will be sure to become nazi

keep it cucking bud i got pleni moer ewoks

Chat shit, get banged fam. Don't come in swinging your dick then throw a fit when someone has a bigger dick than you.

I know it's still u bud luv the werk

remember me wen u kys.
I'm 12 and what is those

pls dont fight, make love

I'm good enough to handle casual muggings or random chimp attacks. I'd say I'm probably a skilled amateur (at best). Most of my fighting skills come from experience as opposed to training though.

Shit, probably.
I've never been in a real fight for my life.

saw a old woman being robbed by 2 guys so i thought that i would help. she was a tough old broad but we got the purse away from her.

Had to read it twice. Thanks for the chuckle.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.