Tell me about how you fell in love, and how you lost it, /b

Tell me about how you fell in love, and how you lost it, /b

I met him on /soc/ in 2012 and we got engaged in May of this year. Git gud.

i have never been loved

>be in high school
>ask this girl out
>she says yes
>for months we were happy
>my depression and mental health problems kick in
>start getting mad at her to stupid shit
>yell at her almost everyday
>finally I was on the verge of suicide so I told her I wanted to break up and her to be happy
>still alone to this day
>she’s married with a kid
Why out of 7 billion people do I get the bad traits?

>be me in high school
>summer 2012
>friends introduce me to this thicc girl
>warn me that she's a slut and has already fucked several of my friends
>instantly fell for her
>we start dating
>a buncha weeks later i ask her to come over and she agrees
>gonnabustanut.jpg
>we get in bed
>i try to give her head
>she hugs me so tightly that i can barely breathe
>whispers to me : ,,user, i know what you think about me, what they told you, and its true, but i just wanna be loved, not treated like a cumdumpster"
>never felt more cucked in my life
>i ended up fingering her
>next day i got fucking smashed ans broke up with her via text saying i just wanted to fuck her and nothing more
>never felt more miserable in my life

She was the only person to smile when she saw me, at a time when i really needed it. She told me she would date me if she wasn't dating a former friend of mine she had been interested in in a long while.

I decided i didn't want to suffer so i took distance, next time i came across her about 7 years later she was afraid of me, which i can't blame her for. I fear i will never meet someone who'll trump her in my memories.

Pic semi-related, she looked a lot like her.

A yeaer ago my brother left his instagram account logged into my cellphone and i took the chance to look her up, it hurt so much to see her smile again, but it taught me an important lesson.

These gay lyrics say enough

Because those lyrics relate to the person i'm trying to not be anymore, i can tell your problems come from being emotionally beta.

Really sucks to be me, too bad it's a song and not a full on sentence or i would add "You also never reply to my texts" anyway to feel better?

>be 14
>freshman in high school
>take german because heil hitler
>hot but short aryan girl in class
>turns out she's lebanese, german and italian
>kinda weird bc at this point im 6'3
>lowkey feel like a pedophile for being into this small girl but she's hot and i'm only 14
>i'm awkward as fuck so i have limited interactions with her
>huge crush, biggest of my youth
>she has no idea i'm into her
>make instagram to ask her out
>ask her to a movie
>she says no
>continue awkward interactions until i stopped taking german at 16
>time goes by, we both mature
>senior year, she adds me on snapchat while i'm dating some other chick
>chick's not that cool, i kinda just wanted a gf
>start talking to german girl
>break up with gf, start hanging out with german girl
>we smoke and get food for a while
>a few months into senior year we start hooking up
>she was apparently into me all of high school but was also a very awkward person
>we've been dating a year

fantasized about being with her for a long ass time and it came true

>anyway to feel better?
Improve yourself as an individual, figure out what a great man is to you and struggle to become him. I'm not there yet but it sure has helped.

well I liked her since 6th grade. so for 7 years now. basically dedicated my recent years trying to make her fall in love with me. finally managed to do that 2 years ago when i had my first kiss with her in my room, and we started dating. she showed me the definition of love.

this summer we broke up. i keep telling myself that i don’t care, but i still think about her most nights

that made me smile. it’s funny how two people who are into eachother are always afraid of saying how they truly feel, how they move according to one another and what the other knew they yearned to say. idk it’s so innocent and makes me miss falling in love

it’s all pride man. just learn to swallow it when you need to.

Saw her the very first day of high school, never talked to her and have been obsessed with her for the las 4 years. I refuse to talk to other girla cuz there is no other better than her.

Forgive my shitty typing skills...

She looks either really emo or ratchet

Anyway how fucked i am? This obsession is killing me

>friend of a girl i liked
>started talking to me for several months
>’whatever’ is my reaction
>out of the blue she starts sending nudes and we start dating a little while after
>probably the happiest year of my life
>it was basically your average teenage love
>my worries and shit started making me drift
>august 2nd we agree to breakup
>recently I’ve started missing her like mad, but ik she’s with someone else now.
>just feel really alone, but ill never see her again after this year so thats alright.

Really depends if you're willing to change for her. A person who hangs out here isn't talking to no girl at school, including me, you either try to fit in her circles or accept that you've lost

Fuck men thats exactly somethin i don't wanted to hear.. you see, she is a druggie, all her friends are druggies and she thinks is well, is proud of it and see vices in a good way. I don't want to become an addict just for her. but i don't know, what the fuck

I have an addict brother and have been raised with an antidrug mentallity all of my life so this is grinding my gears. I don't know what to do. Sorry for my shitty english again.

>Be 21
>Meet girl
>Love hard
>Be together
>Meet closer
>Princesssyndrome.bat
>Once a while talks how she wants more attention and be treated like she thinks she deserves it
>No think she does

Skip

>Argument
>Same shit
>This time I walk out
>Muchoangry.feel
>Dumping 78% loaded
>She calls
>I'm pregnant
>I step up
>Try make better
>No fire
>Her sex drive not enough for me

I don't think I love her anymore

>19 college
>First meet this cute girl
>Explore San Francisco together
>Drinking and smoking all the time
>constant sex we both got turned on by fooling around in public
>Pretty cool fam I meet them they love me
>she drops out I follow her like a retard
>Long distance for a while a huge strain
>Move in together explore Oregon, back to school.
>Her dad gets sick we move back to our homes
>we fight about the distance but Im the end it doesn’t work
>she breaks it off says were not who we used to be
>she ghosts me hardcore I fall into major depression two suicide attempts and she never makes a phone call. Side note: suicide attempts were my biggest regret in life it’s fucking so stupid
>cry for years
>meet up with her three years later, we hook up, she’s cheery not affected at all by our break up. Cheat on my gf at the time for her
>break it off with my gf
>we hook up and she stays for a month saying she wants to try again then bails on me (she was couch surfing in Portland)
>filled with rage I call her and she finally picks up two weeks later and explains how she did nothing wrong even though she knew how she impacted my life
>Don’t let it break me down and focus hard on my career
>Grow the fuck up finally move on and realize that some people are fucking snakes
>as horrible as it was she taught me that if you love someone it doesn’t mean they’re the right person for you
>now my gf is super hot we have the same professional goals and we live comfortably and I’ve reconciled with my ex so everything’s chill now.
Seriously though the crazy bitches are fun as hell but no relationship has to be hard and if it is then it’s not worth it. Also quiet cute girls always give the best head.
Pic. GF

Besides suis attempts you did good user

Maybe if you actually talked to her you’d see if she is whatever you’re imagining her to be and finally see if you two could be friends. But if you’re not interested in being her friend then you’re not in love you’re just horny and lonely

Is not that simple. You see, to be friend of a girl like her you must worth something. Why ruining the only chance i could have aproaching to her when im not ready?