Need help finding the name of one anime

Need help finding the name of one anime

So, long time ago I watched one episode (Fairly long, like 43 mins or so) of an anime and I really liked it, but back then I used to download anime into my psp to watch them later.
Long story short, years have passed and I no longer have my psp, nor the folder in which I kept the anime that I downloaded.
I've been trying to find the anime again but I can't remember the name, nor do I have a picture to go by,
I was hoping you guys could help me

What I can remember of the plot:
Bunch of people with special powers are living under a dome, or a city of some sort seperated from the rest of the worlk.

Main character is a dude wearing a red coat, and looks similar to the one in the picture. He can turn into a sort of warewolf (I don't remember much)

In some point of the episode, there is a girl with no voice that holds on to a music box

Also, maybe not of importance, but there is a girl that works alongside the main character, she has silver/pink hair and I have seen a gif of her in Sup Forums before, the gif is her shaking her but at the protagonist (Yup, usual fan service)

That's all I've got, thanks for anyone trying to help and sorry for the long post.

Also, drop your gif of anime chicks shaking their ass, I may find the one I described.

I know exactly what you’re looking for, but before i tell you i want you to give me 5 logposts.

This offer still stands OP. This is the last time I will remind you. Don’t let this opportunity slip through your hands.

Done.

Ha ha it was a ruse! Fool! I had no idea what you were talking about!

i guess thats what you get for being a log poster?

Ruse's on you, I'm not even the OP :^)

Foiled again!

Sounds like Darkstalkers, maybe?

Devil may cry, tales of symphonia or maybe trigun

power stone?

Nope, not those, but I appreciate the try

It had a wierd name, similar to "Sekikon no Qwaser" I always confuse the name with it for some reason

Logs aside you may want to also try asking Sup Forums also unless you already tried and they told you to fuck off.

S-cry-ed?

That's exactly what happened

gurren lagann?
did the main character live under ground and they had to dig out on the first episode and rode a bunch of moles to the surface?

fullmetal alchemist?

was it dubbed or subbed?
i worked for an anime site for three years, i get these kind of questions a lot

it was dubbed, the main character was a quite boy, with black/brown hair, red trench coat or just a jacket.

The girl, was silver/pink haired, with twin tales, she wore a hat, her shorts were black or brown in the gif I described

The main character could turn into a warewolf or some sort of animal.

They lived in some kind of dome, with a big tree in the middle (I think)

Maybe this pic will remind you.

He looks a lot like the one in this one, altho this is another anime

Thanks mate, but unfortunetly that isn't it :/

hmmm k so better anime style so it wasnt something kiddie, now tell me about their powers
did they shoot out their hands or will them to be so, was the powers their only means of fighting. like no guns or swords or anything else?

Wolf's rain?

I was about to ask that

I can't think of a single other show. I've had issues like this so I feel for the guy. Too be 10 years to remember Escaflowne.

What I can remember is that they fought some kind of government with their powers, they used them at will.
They were tying to find the girl with no voice.
The girl is the one I think could be key to knowing the name, for it is the main purpose of the plot, but all I can remember is that... A girl with no voice that is holding a music box inside a house in a city.

Not that one either, but I thank you for the try, really

Big O?

It's been like an itch in my memory, kinda frustrating that I can't remember

No, but thanks

Suisei No Gargantia?

I had a figure of Escaflowne. So for we it was staring at this thing in my shelf for years "What's your name!?". I'll do more research, don't abandon the thread.

What was the main villain like? His/her description?

It's Towa no Qon

Xam’d lost memories?

I've been searching for a while now that my head hurts a little, I'll be droping some of the gif of anime chicks shaking their butts that I've found, just to keep this one alive

Could this be it OP?

>Towa no Qon
Holy shit! This is it! Man, thanks a lot! :DD I can't express how much relieved I feel now that I fount it, I really appreciate it

This

Not sure what op's anime comes to mind.had one I can't find he is a plant based main character similar to trigun' hade a red X on his face looking for a woman finds her also like a inuyasha rip off his weapons where a blade on each elbow

No worries!

We did it!

Another happy ending. I’m glad that kind young user could solve your problem. Enjoy your anime friend.

Not sure what op's anime comes to mind.had one I can't find he is a plant based main character similar to trigun' hade a red X on his face looking for a woman finds her also like a inuyasha rip off his weapons where a blade on each elbow all I can remember

Thanks to everyone that helped, I can be in peace now that I finally found it.

I'll be checking out all the other animes that you have suggested, as a thank you

And, now that the quest is over, mind if I ask for your favorite anime so I can watch them?

Same guy also transformer into a wear wolf creature

Thanks mate! Will do

Personally I really like xam’d lost memories. It’s got a nice plot, and the animation reminds me of studio ghibli.

If you never seen S-cry-ed it’s worth a watch.

Yeah, I now realize that I was mistaken about the warewolf thing, it is more like.. um.. a super human(? I feel stupid now that I see I was wrong about it

Neon Genesis Evangelion

I'll watch them guys, thanks again

Tsubasa chronicles?

I watche this one last year, it's pretty fucked up but cool at the same time

No anime, but manga yes:
>Fire Punk
>Desert Punk
>Dungeon Meshi
>Golden Kamui
>To You, The Immortal
To name a few

I've been searching for my anime for year's it was on the action channel when fist of the north star and better man came on hmm 28 so around age 10-13

First should read Fire PUNCH, my bad

Was a few years before adult swim started

Added to the list, thanks mate!

Maybe we can help, what was the anime about or what can you remember?

What anime is this?

Space Battleship Yamato 2199