Asians have shitty genetics and only surgery and makeup can make them look hot

she's completely natural

they all look the same

sideways cunts

Not many, not many.

asians a shit

YOU'RE THAT ONE CHOA FAG
h-hi

A lot. That's why they have more plastic surgery than any other country in the world.

There are always exceptions

there are lots of us and it's choabros

Right just like all the other kpop idols

that's why i love her so much and also because choa has a great personality

no the other ones have definitely gotten some work done but choa looks the same since she was a little baby

Just look at the photo you posted. She is so flawed she has makeup covering her entire body, and dyed hair. Classic 'american' eye modification too.

they are too cute

that's very light makeup, lots of people dye their hair and her eyes are completely natural too
she has never even been near a plastic surgeon

Do you realize how that thing looks like before all that cellophanes on their faces?

fishy breath

the same, because there is no plastic anywhere on choa

Other than being Korean, no.

How can you be this delusional?

Also you do realize kpop is propaganda right? It's an illusion that they're on par of that a 1st world country.

kpop is just cute music and cute girls

genetics that require plastic surgery and bags of make up to fix

shitty personalities

They're korean, so that's a pretty big flaw.

definitely not a flaw

they have small nuclear buttons

LOSER

you are you IDIOT

Fishpeople

Easy

that is one hairy arm

it's very cold over there i think

Yes

Sounds like the perfect place to host the winter olympics then

that's what they're doing, how did you know?

This Asians in general get the most plastic surgery--by far. And the #1 asian nation with the plastic surgery is . . . wait for it . . . KOREANS!!!

In fact, S. Korean women get plastic surgery, including breast augmentation, face lifts, lip injections, etc., at a rate that is over 50x that of us here in Europe and 30x that of the murrica.

So pathetic that some S. Korean trashboy comes here with his shit thread pretending S. Korean women are anything but shit tier. If not, why do they need all that plastic surgery. Trying to get rid of all that ugly is very lucratic for plastic surgeons. Japs are nearly as bad, and Chinese have recently gotten up there too.

The thread should be titled, "do Asians need all that plastic surgery just to be presentable?"

>Require constant attention.
>Only interested in how much money you can spend on stupid shit you dont need. (if you need it, they wont care)
>Will always play dumb to make you do everything
>Want you to marry them within weeks of meeting them (if youre rich, hours)
>Will cheat on you for somebody richer.
>If youre not korean, parents will hate you and disown her. making her 100% dependent on you.
>Doesn't like leaving the house.
>Wont go anywhere without dressing up like their going to a cindarella ball. Taking them out anywhere takes 2-3 hours waiting time.

Nah, no flaws.

Horrible fucking breath.

huge NHL fan. shame they aren't letting their players play olympic hockey this year so we have a squad of collegiate and international scrubs competing for gold.

Spoken like someone who hasn't spent much time in south korea. Koreans need surgery and massive amounts of makeup to look attractive. Hell, businesses there offer coverage for plastic surgery as a job incentive. Maybe north korea has more attractive women. I haven't met many. I do know the ones that slip across the border are fucking ugly and usually parasite infested though.

There's a reason barracks rats are more popular in korea than japan.

i didnt know they had a hockey team

Tons, hence the rampant plastic surgery.

I thought this thread was about Korean women. Not American women.

Korean women have a really annoying complaining voice where they make it sound a bit high pitch and maybe a bit nasal

that's cute

>Do Korean women have any flaws?

They're not White.

/thread

let's all start a massive online campaign to have Blizzard redesign DVa to be more realistically Korean

Yeah, just take away the makeup

> implying American and European women are perfect without makeup too

Yeah Koreans wear makeup like everyone else

fucking gross YUCK

this and this korean women are pretty much hideous without tons of plastic surgery and tons of makeup

korean men are just scrawny little lying sacks of shit who play gay vidya game all day and fap lil weenie

I was just gonna post the same thing.

Pros:

- Pretty

- Likely submissive

- Chance she could be unique and not fit the cons.

Cons:

- The derivative of self-worth as a proxy of material value and its outward expression.

- Consequently, the judgment of other's worth by that same system.

- Obsession with fitting a variety of kawaii that is stamped out into carbon copies with plastic surgery and fake clumsiness.

- Probability of getting nuked is high.

Carpet don't match drapes

Every woman has flaws, it's just a matter of time till you discover them.
Even the 2d ones: they aren't real.

After hearing it for quite some time, no. "Hoooooooniiiiiiiiiii, goo out wiiith garbage, 주세요"

Me So Hoooooooniiiiiiiiiii

looks like my gf.

lucky

yes. they're korean

Not gonna lie, i came in here with the intentions of shitposting. Now i think i'm in love wtf

why is Sup Forums obsessed with choa?

eunha from gfriend.

fuck u.
>pic related

she's freakin cute

youtube.com/watch?v=gqr7xnSOXG4

this is choachan, everyone loves choa everywhere

RARE