Anyone know how to hands free fap? IN NEED

Anyone know how to hands free fap? IN NEED

Bump because intrigued

SAME

You may want to seek the wisdom of the sissy trap bois. They would be experts on this matter.

>IN NEED

What is the emergency user? What could possibly be so important that you come on this fine website to ask these fine gentleman about? Is someone's life in danger? Are you such a bitch to your genitals that you must have the full experience of sex without trying at all, you obese cheeto-eating who-ate-the-last-cookie-lookin motherfucker?

Use your feet dumbass

Since they make themselves climax without touching their dicks and all.

tryin' too hard nigga lurk more

I too want to know. I always wanted a hfo but i don't know how. I heard it is good.

I don't know how to hands free fap, but i know how to fap and save my sperm inside, cultivating inner energy so that you can experience the bliss of orgasm whenever you want and without jizzing in your pants.
The practice can be dangerous and you really do need to have some fundementals in meditation, but if you are interested check out a book called Taoist Secrets Of Love Cultivating Male Sexual Energy, by Mantak Chia. you can find a pdf online, and there is a female equivilent book too.

The'd just tell you to go fuck yourself

Literally

Careful men he's keking everyone out here

>The practice can be dangerous
How dangerous and what are the dangers?

Tell me more

put your dick up the back end of a turkey or chicken

Was not expecting that. I might have just turned

white-primrose is a life changer

Bump

Thanks for that sauce

read the book you dumb fuck
You first have to understand that the sexual energies are the most powerful energies in the universe, literally everything you experience in this world, everything created is an indirect by product of this energy. This energy creates life and everything in life is created by it.

So the main danger is not having a stable mind. if you have inner demons that you haven't conquered, then you try to live your life with this energy running around your body 24/7 you are gonna have a bad time. The thing is you wont even know until a catalyst as this practice changes your entire being.

The plus side, you will start to attract women a lot, also men might become more weary of you, scared or aggressive feeling threatened by this "strange power" you have.

I am no longer a practitioner as this practice, amongst other things came to a catalyst where I became mentally ill.
My motivations were purely spiritual so this was a risk I was willing to take.
I intend to practise it again though, and go deeper down the rabbit hole.

There are a lot of physical side effects too, too many to mention, but the main ones I experienced is a constant inner heat, so much the cold does not effect me and the summer is a heated prison inside of my body, and some kidney issues.
Again a fundamental in meditation is a requirement, which is explained in the book, but also as a personal suggestion, I would suggest to practice chi gong and/or kung fu with the practice, tai chi would be better but can take a decade to get the benefit from.

All in all, you have to break a inner energy system meridian that pervades the body, you wont be able to actually DO the practice until then anyway, just practising until you break these barriers, so until you do break these barriers there isn't much inner damage you can do to yourself, though you can still do physical damage.
Mantak chia is a well respected taoist master

I remember one time i was fapping to lesbians when i was about 14. It was the best orgasm i have ever had. I seemed to be able to just keep going and going and it just kept building and building. Must had been at it for a half-hour. My whole dik was just bliss, but it got too intense and i freaked out because my dik felt strange in my hand, almost like all the nerves or veins swole up and could feel it too much so i just decided to cum. The build up felt way better than the release and kinda drowned the release because it was NOTHING compared to it. Anyways i felt fucken great for a whole weak and did not need to wank for a whole week. Could feel and after effect in my dik too, as if the feeling was partly there.

Was that what you are talking about? I don't know to this day why it happened.

"The plus side, you will start to attract women a lot, also men might become more weary of you, scared or aggressive feeling threatened by this "strange power" you have."

SOLD

Thanks man. I appreciate that post a lot.
I will see if i can get a PDF of it, sounds interesting.

Could you practice tai chi and another practice?

>Was that what you are talking about?
no.
From my teenage years, my dick was diamonds al the time, so bad that I used to hate having boners unless I was fapping or fucking. i used to bend and damage my dik so it wouldn't be so diamonds, I still bend my dik now, just a hbbit I guess.
When I was 19, I was fapping about a grill I thought I loved, so in my mind I was making love to her, not just fucking her. I had the best orgasm at the time, where I felt the bliss feeling going up my spine round the back of my body stooping at the opposite side to my solar plexus, instead of the bliss just being localized in the benis. This, which I learnt in my early 20's after becoming spiritual, and later finding this practice, was a innate proclivity to this practice. Some people it can take years for them to get the energy up that far, while I did it naturally.
So when I found this practice, I mastered it in a matter of months. Apparently for chi gong, it takes the average student 9 months of daily practice to open these meridians, and this practice isn't using chi, but the finer sexual energies, jing chi, so it can take years.

purely through your energy user, it's all subconscious but people will begin to feel your vibe, and act accordingly. Not always a good thing though, but a side effect.
motivation is key, i feel that one wouldn't get very far if their motivation was only to get laid.
the ultimate goal of this practice, is spiritual, but the worldly goal is to find an adequate woman who can practice with you so you can have the god tier sex that the average person couldn't even imagine

Yeah, bro, you'll need a female human's vagina.
Put your penis in that and pretend it's your hand.

Use a blender

>Could you practice tai chi and another practice?
yea man tia chi is the god tier energy practice, but it really does take a decade to become even effective.
Still all these energy practices are mutually effective and complimentary. You will probably not find a tantric/taoist master to teach you IRL how to practice this practice, but these books are very in depth, and as I said there is a female counterpart.
try to find some energy practices you like rather that what you think look cool ect.
if you like kung fu over tia chi, practice that and visa versa,
Finding a woman to practise this with would be the best.
Also I would suggest keeping the practice close to your chest, you don't need to tell anyone you are practising it, just fap and have 10x better orgasms than regular as well as keeping your sperm in and making yourself stronger and more energetic.

I got the PDF's off of TPB last time. they will probably still be on there.

Good luck user,

>so in my mind I was making love to her, not just fucking her

This might sound weird but with my experience i felt romantic about the two girls i was fapping to, even though i did not know them. I don't even know but that's the way it was.

I'm guessing this has something to do with intense and more "transcended" orgasms.

There are these things you can get from the black market called slaved women which is a good thing to use to pleasure yourself

>and more "transcended" orgasms.
yeah. As with anything in life, motivation is the first part of the process. Motivation is an energy itself and in taoism it is called yi chi.
Idk if you have ever made love, but if you have, or when you do it feels a hell of a lot better, fulfilling and pervasive than just a quic pump pump squirt that we have because we ae full of lust with a diamond dick.
As you can tell the differece in motivation in the difference here, love>lust
Same with fapping.
I don't think there is anything wrong with lustful faps, though I have some morality issues with fapping to women who are not "moral" sexual objects. It's coveting. But if you love a woman, and are fapping "selflessly" in your imagination you are doing it for her rather than for yourself, those faps are vastly more intense. Though these faps from my experience aren't common.

>You will probably not find a tantric/taoist master to teach you IRL how to practice this practice, but these books are very in depth, and as I said there is a female counterpart.
Oh yeah, that's two concerns i have. I don't know if it is safe or a good idea to teach myself, and then there is the finding a female. I am likely going to stay a virgin because i am too autistic. And if i do, then you have to convince them about it.

>Also I would suggest keeping the practice close to your chest, you don't need to tell anyone you are practising it, just fap and have 10x better orgasms than regular as well as keeping your sperm in and making yourself stronger and more energetic.
Ha! No way would i share that stuff with anyone

>No way would i share that stuff with anyone
i had to vow to myself to only teach 1 person, and that will be the woman if I ever find her. I have no problem directing people towards the practice, like yourself, but I' not teaching anyone.
I have bought a friend the book, and I gave a girl the female book, as a "test" to see if she was capable, but she wasn't even interesde, pretty good indication she wasn't the one that I need.
If anything, it's a book and reading a book can be purely acedemic. knowledge like this can't help or hurt peope, it is how they use it that does that.
read the book, decide for yourself if you want to practice and if you do try to follow what the book says, maybe even read additional info from mantak chia and even other masters.

If you manage to find the benefit of it, make a thread in the future, I might see it, share you experiences.

>i had to vow to myself to only teach 1 person, and that will be the woman if I ever find her. I have no problem directing people towards the practice, like yourself, but I' not teaching anyone.
That's the way to be. 1 student whom you will practice with. It's not like you get something out of teaching a bunch of people anyways, only divided time.

>read the book
Definitely! You got me interested. Was already getting interested in yoga\zen stuff, and tantra sounded interesting anyways.

> If you manage to find the benefit of it, make a thread in the future, I might see it, share you experiences.
I might do. Could be years if i do, me being a newb.

chastity/estim

hope you like stimulating your prostate with a dildo user :3

i can't do this is there something wrong with me

yea its called being a tall fat faggot

>hands free fap
Get someone else to do it