Someone explain to my thoroughly how to live my life knowing i'll be forever devoid of relationships, love, sex, fun...

someone explain to my thoroughly how to live my life knowing i'll be forever devoid of relationships, love, sex, fun, etc.

all i fucking want to do is give up all the time. i'm in a doctorate program but i'm pretty sure i'm just compensating for how god FUCKED my existence over FOREVER and there's NOTHING i can do to not be foreveralone. i just want to be fucking happy but i don't see it coming.

Mid 30s. I'm there too. virgin too. I've decided to do something of value, my contribution to this world. Then if that changes nothings, I'll be content with ending it thinking atleast I wasn't entirely worthless.

Do you just have a micropenis or are there other physical issues?

Rekt

What's it like hard?

the one on the left is it hard

Trim yourself m8

>implying that's not enough

Shit then you don’t have it too bad, as long as you get a semi before you pull down your pants

So what's the problem, then?

you're white and in a doctorate program so you aren't FUCKED you dumbass

if you were born a girl to some muslims in africa THEN you'd be FUCKED

distract yourself with vidya or picking things up or pretending like on /fit/ or just become an hero

show it hard dude!

Not trying to be rude or anything.
But how is masturbating with that and how big is it when erect?

because i have a fucking useless MICROPENIS
false, cis white males are the most persecuted and opposed people in 2018 america

the pic on the left is it hard

All these fucking degenerate virgins lol

fucking serious? then its all good lol

Yea but if left is you hard you’re fine stop worrying

Then what the fuck are you bitching about? Stop acting like a bitch tryin' to get sympathy from strangers to feel good about yourself. Useless human trash.

You’re a grower dude
The bigger problem is you’re a nervous wreck and Whitney bitch and that turns women off more than being a chode while flaccid ever will

Do something about that clinical depression. Talk to a professional that won't shove meds down your throat, finish that PhD and get confidence from things like sports, taking photos or whatever. Do shit you like and be outside. Bitches will follow easily after. As long as you're on here you won't make any progress. So GTFO and post tits while you do so.

>false, cis white males are the most persecuted and opposed people in 2018 america

your perception of reality is flawed. I can tell from this post and from this thread. just kill yourself like everyone else here says to do

or

everything wrong with you is in your own head. go to a psychologist and figure out some cognitive-behavioral therapy to fix it

sage. I miss heaven

DONT LIVE FOR A BITCH EVER!
SMALL JUNK LARGE JUNK DOESNT MATTER
FEMALES = SHIT
LIVE FOR YOURSELF BRUH

Mines a bit smaller than yours when fully erect.
I have had about 5 meaningful relationships in my life.
Have a wife and family.

You need to stop being an insecure pussy and try harder.

kek