You have 10 seconds to justify why you wouldn't suck her penis

You have 10 seconds to justify why you wouldn't suck her penis

I'd be busy fucking her

The mannish jawline is a major turn off. Also the penis.

its a feminine penis

Hard to suck her while she's pounding my ass

she/he looks more mannish by the day.

fair enough

>Her

i mean... we'd get there eventually

i'd prefer if she sucked mine

looks like her femboy, trap phase os wearing off, shee looks like a full blown dude in drag no passable here.

I would but she's gotten pretty fat lately

Male pattern baldness.

Because its not a vagina

Linetrap has always been quite obviously a "snivelly" boy. There are far better choices.

I would

I'd fuck Bailey for sure, but I'd take Natalie Mars over Jay in a heartbeat.

I'd lick Natalie from head to toe.

Natalie looked better before starting hormones, somehow.

even the ugly penis?

whats up with that chopped head penis natalie has

Because it tastes like her boyfriend and husband

Because that is a dude, and I am not gay.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your delusions, gentlemen.

Dick-havers don't deserve pleasure.

Agreed. If gladly let her use me as her slave

im not a faggot :3

Because that's a guy, you faggot.

I'm not a homosexual.

I know this is discrminating non-binary people, but, i would only want a straight woman to have sexual encounters with

Im not gay

I think a condition was mentioned at some point, otherwise the assumption would be botched circumcision.

I disagree. Natalie has always looked fine as hell to me. Then and now.
It doesn't bother me I suppose because I don't really focus on it in regards to either Bailey and Natalie. I like the feminine qualities they have. Especially Natalies face and feet.

because i'm homosexual and i don't find trannies attractive

i am not a faggot. can't say that same about you OP. you should off yourself right now and save your family the shame of your degenerate ways

She must eat dog food for a coat that shiny

they did it with their eyes closed?

Not discriminating you're hetero.

Her dick has really deteriorated in recent years

Only way that's happening is with someone more attractive and a third party keeping me on edge to coerce me.

Incomplete cut or something, heals with skin pulling the head back. I don't fucking know about the physiology of circumcisions, man.

i know i was joking but god damn that thing is ugly i know its a penis it isnt sopposed to be pretty but its weird seeing that thing

Bad news my dude, if you use non-binary seriously it means you're a massive faggot.

Better start your hormone replacement soon queerbait, time isn't on your side

>her
>she

She/he got fat and regularly grow out armpit hair and show it on Snapchat ...No Thank You

No such thing you faggot

I wouldn't want to give her herpes

"her"

Because it's still a penis, you faggot

Because I'm not gay for a bimbo who superglued a dick onto her walnut

FUCK SLUTS

I don't let anybody suck mine

no need... would love to suck her off

Im not gay

pussy

NO THANK YOU MY FRIEND THAT IS VERY GAY GOODBYE MY FRIEND

Because I'm not gay. That's a guy and not a "she"

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits.

trust issues my friend. I haven't trusted a women or shemale of Fe-man enough for them to get near me like that.

Teeeeeettthhhhhhh

Seems like a pretty paranoid fear to have. You're missing out. It feels fucking glorious.

This

>suck her penis
>her penis
>her
>he

I'm not a faggot that's why

Fat, fake tits, dick

he shoulkd just give up and go back to be a boy

Becouse sucking penis is gay.

Yeah I know I am screwed up. Maybe and every dude and chick keeps on telling me it's great but you can tell me it is just as good as busting a nut inside a GF for the first time.

Or as good as the smell of freshly mowed grass or the smell of rain on hot pavement in the summer.

Or as good as chowing down on your favourite food.

My trust issues with people run deep and vary. No one is getting near my cock with their mouth. Pussy, Ass and other are fine (to a certain degree) but not the mouth.

Because I'm a heterosexual male

Because I don't suck penises. If you're confused about that, you're a completely broken person and you need help. Get help.

Post more feminine penises faggot

guys still like this wreck? his time is over he looks like a dude in drag give up your trap days are over.

its not big enough

Because I can't suck it if it's in my ass.

Because it's biologically impossible to suck "her" penis. Perhaps you meant "his penis?"

I would though

Not big enough. Add at least a couple inches and some more girth and I'll be draining her balls in no time!