>work
Where do you think you are?

>bread and mustard
you're not gonna make it

a shitty target rip off in france

I hope I can, it's not that bad you know

>mustfeelgoodtobeajew
No it feels good having a job like the majority of people

do you think I just receive shit like that ?

How do you pay rent?

>150$
I already substracted rent from my total income

How are food prices in France?

Dude hit the local market and make friends.
Learn to cook, really cook
Buy some multivitamins.

you've gotta spend a lot more to actually get decent/healthy food, the only decent food you can get for cheap is spaghetti

Go to the library and look up some guides to local plants. I spent a year drifting, living in a tent and thumbing my way around, and I often survived on just what I could find growing by the side of the road. You can eat pretty good on stuff like clover, common plantain, dandelion, daisy, wild onion, mustard, mint, hemp, cat tail shoot, and other stuff which grows absolutely everywhere, and is free for the picking. I can walk into an empty field almost anywhere and pick myself a healthy, tasty soup and/or salad. A lot of this stuff even grows up from the cracks in a sidewalk or weedy, overgrown lots in the middle of cities.

>sauce sandwiches
>not peanut butter
d00d peanut butter is the highest calorie-per-dollar food you can buy

You must work like 2 hours a week.
When I was 20, I got minimum wage (15 EUR) and worked only 8 hours a week next to my studies. You must be a lazy POS / retarded if you can't figure out how to make more than $150 a month.

Not that this doesn't sound like a fun experience, but does people actually have to eat crap off the sidewalk to survive? Are you guys living in third world countries?
I don't have a silver spoon up my ass, but I could afford to live by myself since I was a teenager - By getting a fucking job.

>peanut butter
really ? peanut butter sandwiches ? everyday ? my liver would've killed me before I even reach the bottom of the jar

I know it's hard for you to grasp, but there is life outside the white suburban bourgeois bubble in which you exist. Entire billions of human beings live in ways alien to your corporate mall culture lifestyle.

Well instead of being a pussy, I became a pharmacist and now make $75 an hour, which means that I probably won't have to live in the streets.

>Inb4 just a student
>Inb4 just a pharma tech
>Inb4 why are you on Sup Forums

this guy is in another plane of existence leave him be...or maybe he is just indebt like crazy

Both of these diets will send you to hospital anyway. You actually need more than white bread and mustard to survive

Plants on the sidewalk/roadside are full of lead and other garbage heavy metals. Heavy consumption of road-side plants will have horrible long-term consequences for your health.

Sucks to be them

Have you tried Food Banks?

I don't know how you got there but
mom and dad prob exempted you from your student loan for christmas didn't they ?

Yes, having a roof over my head and never having to worry about your health, bills, food or anything of the sort is horrible. You are so blessed for having the option to die from a simple infection. I envy you.

I agree with both you and the cuck that the "corporate mall culture" is AIDS and that the Apple generation are horribly spoiled brats. I don't waste my money on stupid shit, but I do want to life a nice life where I can do whatever I want. Something the two of you will never be able to, since a lot of things require money.

Most cities have greenbelts used to constrain urban sprawl and are accessible by bus. Plus, eating common plantain from the side of the road is no more toxic than eating tomatoes from your back garden.

I think people need them more than I do lol

I don't have student loans. I live in a country where education is financed via taxes. My mom and dad both have no education and worked in a meat packing plant.

wow so college is free ? that's impressive

I'm not familiar with the concept, but as long as it isn't eating the road-side plants that are growing wildly, you are probably a lot better off. Most of the soil in the streets have an extremely high lead content (>5g/kg) from back when gasoline was leaded, and this is absorbed in most plants.

Yes, via. the idea that you "pay it back" by paying taxes afterwards.
Unfortunately, this means that the tax rate is very high and that you have to pay for a lot of useless college degrees. When they want me to pay for people getting a degree in gender studies or womens studies, I'm leaving the country for good.

Actually I make more than 150 € a month I just have a lot of shit to pay for every month that isn't food or extra stuff

white friends send dick picks and shit to eachother. and i get called a fag for listening to some techno like this m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZsoYVNHPZ0

shit like this calms me down when im browsing and reading shit.

where do you live exactly ?
also no shit gender studies are important, feminists are just retarded and made them look bad

My bad, I thought your total salary was 150 a month.
Hang in there buddy, it's going to get better, especially since you're saving up. But you should consider changing your eating habits so that you don't end up with serious health problems.
You don't actually need to eat lots of expensive greens if you just get a cheap multivitamin tablet from the super market. But you should get your proteins and fat from different sources, so try switching up for cow meat or chicken and rotate once in a while. Still buy everything "wholesale" so you can maintain your savings.
Best of luck

Try this youtu.be/vuWAO9QSG2Y

thanks I appreciate dude

Denmark, but it might as well be the other Scandinavian countries.

Well yes, but gender studies courses are not really about gender differences or biology, but rather feminist propaganda. Real sociological studies are never conducted in a "gender studies" or "womens studies" branch of a University or college.

meh. its too classical 90s for me.

Buy a multivitamin too, and for real, good food keeps you healthy, save money long term.

Exactly. You don't get many vitamins or essential minerals from white bread and sausage.

You're all giant faggots fuck you. This world is dicks I just wanna go to college how the fuck is my time worth so little that I can sell it almost entirely and still be a cuck. I work 60 hours a week between two jobs and it takes so long to get things paid for thanks parents for ruining my credit score fucking NIGGERS

Why do you live alone?

multivitamins, you mean that thing people use for weightlifting ? seems alright
guess I'll try

cause I don't trust people and women are just money-eating cumdumps

But yourself a cheap multivitamin to take daily
And also incorporate beans and potatoes which are very cheap and will help sustain you

I mean family, did you move out of your parents place because of bad relationship or something?
This is because i don't believe in that stuff of ''i'm over 18 so i'll leave my folk's place to live in a 2x2 apartment eating the rats that nibble on my feet when i sleep''

I'm 24 and i live with my parents despite having a well paying job, i bring money to the house and i get to save money for the future.
Of course i'll leave my parent's home soon but i think living with your parents until you are financially stable is a good course of action if you actually like your parents.

Saw a segment on The Food Channel (i think) a couple years ago where a guy made a decent living doing just this and selling it to hipster vegan locivore restaurants

You should remain living alone. I do the same. If you cohabitate with anyone, you are literally setting yourself up for trouble.
Almost 100 % of all couples below 25 break up. Almost all marriages end in divorce for the younger generations. If you don't make sure to never co-finance anything with anyone, you will set yourself up for economic ruin.

That sucks user
I hate parents who are irresponsible and but billa in their kids names and shit.
You deserved better !
Respect to you though for getting out there and kicking ass 60 hours a week. That is boss shit.

There's a niche for everything amirite. Hopefully we're talking the lead-infested ones so that we can root out the gene pool.

How do you plan on dealing with the inevitable malnourishment issue?

Gender studies is in no way important.
>There's two. They're different. All people are different.
Done, all you need to know. Or ever really will.

Fuck that, beans and rice. Rice lasts longer and is even cheaper than potatoes and together you get a complete protien.

What slave job are you doing to make that little?

Value yourself a little more. Fuck!

Listen to this and live by it.
Lie, Cheat, Steal - run the jewels.

The guy said he spent a year drifting, that's a lifestyle choice for some.

EL P was better piloting def jux before he went mainstream with this meow remix bullshit

>>I only feed on sauce sandwiches
What's the colour of your shit?

Haha I can't wait until computer stuff replace you and you have to go to school for something else.

>never knew my parents
>grandma and only family passed away a couple of years ago

But mustard is one of your main food groups. It provides all the necessary nutrients. You've got yellow in there, liquid and hot.

Ha fuck you, pussy.

>minimum wage (15 EUR)
Where the fuck do you live?

we don't have a word for that color yet

Man, sorry to hear that, you have it rough.
i wish you the best of luck

How long have you been doing this?

ikr minimum wage here is 9€/hour

>full of lead
>mfw he's living in the 90's

2 weeks I'd say

That's not a minimum wage, that's an official propaganda wage which you can avoid quite easily.

>2 weeks
>holiday

Everyone told you not to fly to Turkey!

And you have no ill effects?

>amerifag
>Rent is 400
>Electric typically 30
>Only buy rice and frozen veggies bags for meals
>Spend rest of money on drugs
Am 23

not really except hunger

i don't get it

Have you lost weight? Diarrhea? Mood changes?

I might have lost weight but nothing else I guess

Well, if it works, it works.
I recommend you get some rice and beans tho. It's a complete protein, at least.

Rice and beans lol.

Get a mediocre job that you don't completely hate and thug it out on the side until you're able to go to college. Fuck working to die like a dog. Make your own fortunes or make them kill you faster than that.

Eat meat, veggies, protein powder. Gains.

sounds like a terrible thing but I go to college and have a job

Quit the job and start hustling. The fuck are you doing man?

This world is yours for the taking.