Starting with a 613 slut

Bump

Theres more if others post

moar?

Bump

come on, has to be more on OPs girl

She's fucking hot

God damn bro

I know fuck thats why im looking for the rest. i know shes had full nude shoots but i only have titty pics

Kek, i remember being a pre teen when all the street kid skaters & graffiti writers started wearing Supreme.

She's probably young enough to be barely just 18-21

major THICC in good THICC

shes 21 or 22, went to my highschool, had some major self confidence issues hence all the pics

Any 647?

hey, I'm on here fucking killin myself over these painfully thicc posted thots,

I got a gal n shieeet,;
& I got so much shit to be taken care of right now, atm shouldn't be on here on the 4chainz

but man are there some fucking babes posted on here every night man. Painful; hurts so good, I love saving them all.

I found a a few chicks i know up here.
One i banged.

Get that confidence up Young Buck.
I struggled for some time getting laid because I didn't really know how to deliver on that Mac Daddy game,...
I did some what button couldn't deliver all the way.
I was yet to be enuff of '"more one with myself'" at the time.

Then I started fucking just killing the game;
and then Along Came old bitch that I fucking love to death ... been with her for a minute. But I get all dirt dog old dirty bastard, & kill it some kind of hard behind her back,. ..
Kind of wish I never met her though because I miss being in full range of being single, and just running through all these hot chicks especially in the big cities.
Sometimes hey if you're super careful man can have his cake and eat it too.

Get you some confidence man. It'll be the best time of your life. Took me time to get where I'm at.

Having a goon squad gang of close-knit friends that are on the same wavelength of you; and at least one or two of them trying to get laid and go after chicks; is a good thing to have for you to develop that self-confidence.

Oh shit, i may be being a major nigger right now,
Did you mean she had all the self-confidence issues not yourself ??

Shit, wasn't clear on who you were defining I suppose
Might be playing the fagg big time over here kek

thats some YLYL shit, she has the issues, i wouldnt fuck her if she climbed through my window right now

I think he meant the girl had self-confidence issues not him. Good advice though

Lol my bad
I'm a walking YLYL but it works

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you gotta be fuckin kiddin me bro
You WOULD NOT fuck her to a different universe and back if she crawled through your window into your bed right now ??

What you like work on the Howard Stern Show or make mad figures every year in finance ??
You got SouthBeach THOTS on the speeddial ?

Ain't no way bruh

disc? anyone

Right

Looking for wins of Western Uni girls

have any?