I'm having a chick over, and i know she wants to fuck me but she's my bestfriend's girlfriend... tf do i do?

I'm having a chick over, and i know she wants to fuck me but she's my bestfriend's girlfriend... tf do i do?

definitely do it my dude yolo

bring your bestfriend and have a threesome

Tell your best friend that he has a whore for a girlfriend and needs to dump her. Remember, bros before hoes.

If he really is your bestfriend you have to tell him, if you fuck her or not is up to you doesnt really matter but tell your friend.

Do the most honorable thing you can think of.

The resulting memory and story will pay for itself.

this. if you fuck AND don't tell him you're a spineless toad

>trading 30 minutes of pleasure for 1+ years of friendship

>kek

go for it OP, see how long you can do it behind his back and make sure you offer to assist him in suicide when he finds out because being betrayed by a potential wife and your best friend is the best feeling in the world

fuck her. he'd probably do the same to you

He knows and is cool with it. Go for it T.

same situation here but already finger fkd her, 10/10 would repeat

dont listen to this CUCK virgin OP

if hes really your best friend he wouldnt care and would share his GF with you

Dont do it, you will regret

This is legit his first girldfriend, if i would tell him he first of all wouldn't belive me, and second fuck our frendship up... he kinda needs this to work

But at the same time, she's a 8/10

>don't do it?
just say no. never touch another man's woman. there a plenty of skanky hoes that are single, but good friends are rare

if you tell him and he doesn't believe you, then fuck her. simple.

Fair nuff, i'll lay off of her, but whta if she goes for it, how do i stop her?
That's a bit harch innit?

like this user said tell her it won't happen and be strong. turning down sex that's jumping into your lap isn't fun, but sometimes it's necessary.

on the fun side, turning down getting laid, fucks with women mind, as they are so used to be able to get whatever the want through sex.

the concept of a man turning her down is alien to a woman. she will get outraged because her only valuable attribute is suddenly worthless.

>how do i stop her?
Use words to deter. If that doesn't work use your legs to locomote you to another location.
Are you this retarded you need to ask that?
Just let her rape your face. You deserve it

Have her over, go through the motions, and get to the point where she has given concrete evidence of her intentions (i.e. she's about to fuck you), then back off.

Tell you friend you hung out with his gf and she tried to fuck you. GG, your friend dumps the hoe and you are closer, now you two can hang out and fuck more bitches.

^I'm retarded and drunk and forgot the "r"s off my yours

^^also, if it wasn't your best friend, always go for it. If she wants to fuck you and you say no, she's guaranteed going to another, so might as well get the nut since the other person is gonna be fucked no matter what. The difference is if you know them

youll regret not going for it

>someone who took the time to reply

Do or don't, you'll regret either one. Which one could you live with and accept responsibility for?

Do it, or u gonna regret latter.

Damn... That's deep.
And true.

Dont be a fucking asshole friend dumbass

But if she want to get some fuck.
¿What's the problem?

if you fuck her, you're basically fucking your bestfriend
just have a threesome
suck and fuck your best friend
have him suck and fuck you
with the girlfriend