Fun fact

fun fact
if you fill up a hot water bottle with warm water, put a pillowcase on it and put her perfume on it it almost feels like you're not sleeping alone again

Kez?

I hate sleeping with girls in my bed. They're always elbowing me in the face and stealing the duvet. I need sleep nigga

to me,she was the one little bit of human connection i had

Kezie?

quoi?

It's a name. Wondered if it was him.

That's MC Ride.

The problem is, when you wake up in the morning, she feels cold and dead again.

Correct. 34 at west. Thames is down. Blue Skies.

I'm fucking bitter enough fuck off OP

Got it, see you in 60

tf did i get myself into?

wtf just happened here

ikr?

Andrew?

no. not Kezie either

can anyone explain to me what's going on?

False hopes

I’ve had enough of this page. I’m done. You are going to be reported, blocked, and screenshots of your cishet ableism have been posted to Tumblr.
I can’t be genderfluid because it’s not within the realm of your possibilities? Deep throat a butcher knife. I have been genderfluid for as long as I can remember, some days I wear dresses and others combat boots. I’m Savanah some days, and on others I’m Link, and then on some days I’m neither. You guys need to grow the fuck up and realize there are different people in the world who live different lives than you.
Now let me get started on your bullfuckery of denying Otherkin. Do you know how much of a bigot you sound like? You can’t tell what other people’s souls are!! Since the day I was born I loved bullhead catfish. My dad would take me fishing for them and we would catch and release them. I realized that the respect my father and I had for those fish was more than that. It was kinship. We didn’t kill them or eat them because they were our brethren (my dad hasn’t realized he’s otherkin yet, but I’m going to tell him on his birthday this year). Every day I have past life regression where I fill up the bathtub and paint my whiskers on and lazily swim about whilst having flashbacks to when I lived with my catfish mom and all my siblings. I remember her getting caught and taken from us and my siblings and I having to swarm together to fend for ourselves. If you’re going to tell me I don’t actually have a catfish soul in me, you are a fucking imbecile. I have these memories, these things really happened. I’m one with the rivers and the current and life. I am a bullhead catfish. You need to check your privileges and realize you’re lucky to have a soul that fits your physical state and quit making fun of the less fortunate. I hope you get hit by a car, cis scum.

>CrYpTiC

No I just thought OP was talking about me

Seriously OP, my girlfriend sleeps like a hyperactive ferret in a sack. She must burn more calories at night than when she runs a half marathon. She's only 5 foot 2 and manages to take up the whole bed. And on the rare night she's not wriggling around, she starts talking shit in her sleep about Led Zeppelin or groceries or something. As long as I can still fuck her, you're more than welcome to just sleep with her so I can get some fucking shuteye.

Are you ok user?

God I can feel the cancer already...

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

No I'm not

>short
>runs half marathons
>likes Led Zeppelin
The fuck you complaining about

As always kids, remember, Hitler did nothing wrong.