Celeb threat. Mommy edition

Celeb threat. Mommy edition

LOL XDXDXDXDXD I JUST LITERALLY PEED MY PANTS JUST A LITTE THOUGH I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MA A AD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDX X DDDDDDDDDDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDD DDDXDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE XDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MA A AD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDD DDX XDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDXDDDDDDDDD DDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDD DDDXDDDD DDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE XDD CONGRATS MAN XD WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT whatr the HELL WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDX XD DDD DDD DDD DDDDD DDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDD DDDDXDDDD DDDDDDD A BlG ONE XDDDD A GRAT ONE X XDDLOL XDXDXDXDXD

Okay I'm done. Well and truly done, just like your gay unfunny steak and ketchup meme that you cucks post on here, the burnt steak smothered in ketchup, that's how fucking done I am with this shit. Every day I take time from my life to select the funniest pictures, gifs and webms from my YLYL folder that I've spent the last few years building up, and every single time, I never get a "lost" - I'd even be happy with a "kek" or even a "lel", but no. Nothing. You trap loving immature closet homsexual basement dwelling Yu-Ghi-Oh playing, Pokemon collecting man-children would rather laugh at ridiculous banana memes and reply to Your mother will die in her sleep posts. Well, no fucking wonder Sup Forums has turned in to a normie joke, you all disgust me. I'm deleteing my YLYL folder right now, and I won't be creating another one, so there you have it, you've lost another OG Sup Forumsro, a normie will take my place, you'll have more normie memes get posted. Congratulations on slowly turning Sup Forums in to 9fag, cunts.

I used to actually enjoy coming to these threads. It was kind of fun to post new pics of celebs I lusted after and see if anybody had any new ones I hadn't seen before. Maybe even catch a nude leak in progress. But the content has been increasingly vile with each passing day. Closeted homos using celebs as an excuse to draw other dudes into discussing how they'd suck each other off while looking at the pics - news glad faggots: the celebs have nothing to do with it. YOU ARE GAY. And no amount of mooning over the same 10 pictures of flat-assed Taylor Swift and other barely passable traps is going to change that fact. Herman has taken over these threads, and by participating in them, yoi are just encouraging his behavior and others like him and quickly bringing about the complete ruination of this website. Until we all just say enough is enough and boycott/sage these cesspools of rampant faggotry, we will never be anything but the sperm-slickened anus of the internet.
Herman, if you won't kill yourself, have someone else do it. OD, autoerotic asphyxiation, 12 gauge - it doesn't matter. Hell, just drop dead of natural causes, your butter bloated arteries bursting with the effort of standing up to yell at your mother for more fruit juice. Until you die, Sup Forums is doomed to never rise above the frothy surface of the diarrhea filled toilet bowl that it has become.

THANKS FOR LINKING THE NEW THREAD YOU DUMB CUNT THANKS FOR LINKING THE NEW THREAD YOU DUMB CUNT
THANKS FOR LINKING THE NEW THREAD YOU DUMB CUNT THANKS FOR LINKING THE NEW THREAD YOU DUMB CUNT

These two!!

fuck yes

Would impregnate this plastic whore

Anyone on rabbit want to watch me fap? Or start a group chat

Mmm I’ll watch

god she is sexy

bless you Kate user

She was made to milk cocks

Bless goddess with cummies

incredible tits

amazing bikini

Ew

God I wish that was me

Kate has such an incredible pair

Virgins scared of bbc invasion gangrape breeding future thread?

Woah. This is shopped right?

Make it happen #yolo

Incredible silicone!

Except your beautiful role in the circle of life and enjoy your life before it’s too late

nice is nice.

Fuck off faggot

They make me edge and leak so hard

what the hell is going on with all the bbc lately

I plan to do more than that..

No u

I want to I love cock so much

Get used to it sweetheart it’s only going to get a whole lot worse from here. You and your friends are about to be, BBC breeding factory playboy pony princess mansion a Questria

Nope, there's video of Kate riding the horse on youtube.

amazing

You should go after what you love if you truly love in your heart and find that that’s what you want to do with your life and spend your days doing if that’s all you think about all the time and you should be doing it every day every hour of the day because that is where you find all your joy in life in between a group of a bunch of beautiful muscular man tasting them and feeling very good and pretty with your best friends. Forever and ever and ever even into heaven

God I need to suck cock for Kate

What a sad pathetic flat chest I hope she soon comes to her senses and gets huge double D plastic silicone titties with her best friends. And live happily ever after come

Shouldn't have a hard time finding volunteers

if only you could join me and my group

Only 4 kate tho

You're deluded. It has to actually look nice to be worth the thousands. Not including her face, ass, and anything else she can spend money on.

Tru fax

her tits do look nice nigga

sounds intense.

>when your husband has a nicer ass than you

Yeah that all looks nice to you, nigga

Trannynig won’t fap till she has a closet like that, And she makes no apologies for it, it’s 2018 help ur bffl

ineed

Looks nice to me too, I imagine you're the only sperge bitching about upton

Watch the gif again and tell me it's not photoshopped
Otherwise, them some jiggly nipples

yesssss

She looks good there but imagine how much further she could take it imagine how she will look when she can and her sexual prime with her daddy’s and her tranny Pat Eke I can’t wait what something to look forward too I’m so excited with you I love you

good thing she aint famous for her ass

:c

I'm talking about minaj you inept twit

If anyone needs there cuck drain HMU on discord
WorshipAnon#4620

I meant cock sorry

U blocked me

sure

Becuase you’re an autistic faggot who spams people and dosent know how to use punctuation.

Who is??

I want to be blacked with my celeb waifu , That’s my Make-A-Wish foundation bucket list wish Prayer to Jesus

Jess Alba

Yeah I’m sorry I get excited about sucking cock fuck you frigid fake bitch

>mommy edition
>no michelle pfeiffer