Why did Ingvar and Kirsten deserted the rune alphabet?

Why did Ingvar and Kirsten deserted the rune alphabet?

christian (jewish) oppression

Christianity

The fucking kikes.

christian kikes

The alphabet is convenient and very useful.

because sweden, the largest realm in north converted to christianity and bowed to the dead jew on a stick and switched to latin script and later infected rest of us with the desert tales

>they trusted a Jew

>finns using runes

You didn't have any writing system whatsoever though

First we gave you runes, then alphabet

What are you talking about? Litteraly the first country to christianize was denmark. In fact, denmark launched crusades early on against sweden, putting hot coal on the bellies of unbelivers in their own ranks.

ყლეებო :3

i never claimed so, the oldest found written finnish script is in cyrillic

Never reply to me again.

danes are germans in denial

>literally one of the first countries to make Christianity its state religion
>uses its own alphabet
Nice arguments, stupid vargposters

proofs?

same nigga thats creeping on your phone connectivity

he got cucked by some german king and in turn cucked norwegians down the same path

he cant take credits for any crusades, but let's face it, back then we'd take any excuse to kill swedes, christianity was just a novelty

Danish jomsvikingar got fucked by swedens superior power though, like at the battle of fyrisvallarna

håkon jarl made harald bluetooth fuck off, he even tore down the churches already built in norway. the ones who made us christians were haakon the good, olaf trygvason and olaf the holy

>how does influence work

I'm not really sure why we got rid of runes, I guess there's some advantage to the Latin alphabet but I can't think what it is off the top of my head

runes are better for carving shit on stone or wood. the latin letters work better for writing shit on paper