Ww3 just broke out. What is written on your helmet Sup Forums?

Ww3 just broke out. What is written on your helmet Sup Forums?

If you shoot me, you are faggot.

If you shoot me your mom will die in her sleep

Waifu 4 Laifu

NO GODS NO MASTERS

"For the lulz"

Andy sixx log of shit

Medic dont shoot

"I'm from Sup Forums"

40 keks

Cremate don't bury.

Stop! I'm autistic!

"Don't blame me, I voted for Her."

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Please be patient, I have autism

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

traps are gay

Boo Doo
People
Murder
People

Traps aren't gay

came here to post this

Traps are gay and so am i

GAS THE KIKES

pretty sure that wouldn't fit

not bad

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

Ching chong kill yourself you slanty eyed gooks

Deez nuts

"You lost the game"

That's what your mum said

Who said this again?

"6 Gorrilian wasn't enough"

Best one. No one is topping this

kek/kek

Ha, gotem

If you kill your enemies, they win

Paul Logan pls no vlog me

420 gucci gang

KEK

NO RAIFU
NO LAIFU

7.62 PAINKILLERS DISPENSER

WITH SATAN AND VICTORIOUS WEAPONS

FOR THE MURDER /K/UBE!!!

Mama always said "If you're gonna reference something, reference Hellsing!"

Traps are gay

born to meme

Nigger faggot

"Draft niggers not men"

triple k mafia

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

Seconded. Also, fuck you.

die commie scum

SHOOT -X- HERE

LMFAO

y'all are weird

"check em"

They shot me with a knife.

Checked

In big bold letters
C U N T

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

My other helmet is a LOG

Now is the portrait gonna be on the helmet too, or are you gonna just carry one around with you in combat?

(0-0)
/| |\
||

check'd

"He hate me"

BENIS :DD

jokes on you, I've been Trudeau the whole time

"Wur the white wimen at"

welcome to wal*mart

aw shiet!

Midichlorians were a great idea

dindu nuffin

Ho Fuk!

You just won the fucking war.

But Her Emails

The dead get more flowers because regret is stronger than gratitude

>"Smile."

OP IS A FAG

>What is written on your helmet Sup Forums?
4 of clubs

Rip lil peep

The Global Elite

kek

Niggers tongue my anus

Try not to cum

GIT GUD KID

roody poo

K Y S

"where's your loot boxes now?"

Cunt destroyer

360 noscope me fgt

wel at least you get revenge ...somewhere someone is now distracted reading all that shit getting his head shot off