ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

Nah

ok

bmp

bump 4 science

My dick is locked up by my gf and I let her peg me. Nobody knows.

Jesus knows

I'm about to marry a butterface that I'm not attracted to at all. I pretend she's someone else when I'm fucking her

Fucking rip
>F

wtf user I thought you loved me

POST PICS CUNT

-

I desperately want to have sex with a hot trap, even though I have a GF

I really want to eat a woman out after I cum inside her, among other things a lot of women wouldn't allow.

Wendy Malone was shot square in the uterus.

>post pics
Fuck no. She likes to read threads like this one.

I-I'm sorry baby. I do love you

Most women I know love this. Makes them feel super sexy

Almost killed my friend for no fucking reason at all.

Really? My exs were never down for it. pulling out mid fuck to go to chow town was always acceptable though. strange logic i guess.

Ive always been a fan of dominant girls, maybe just moreso in their nature

Visited a prostitute to lose my virginity at 21. Don’t feel too bad about it but can never tell anyone about it ‘cause everyone thinks it’s pathetic

I spend way to much time fapping on omegle and such with grils of a questionable age

can confirm, thatd be hot as fuck

Ya, I am too. But I somehow keep landing ones that want me to take control, at least in the sack.
I want a woman to force me to do shit. That'd be an instant turnon

Been finding creative ways to feed my cum to my step daughter for several years now

Just need to know how to find those types of girls I guess. Im bad at keeping chicks, but always find it easy enough to land them.

Fucked my half sister couple times.
Long story short found a condom in her pussy. Killed my fetish and any future thoughts of fucking her.
Feels bad man.

I drink alone because I don't like people.

S**** N******?

Green text my man

I'm the opposite. I went 3.5 years between girls, but were with the first for 3.5yr and the 2nd for just under a year, lol.
But I can't land them. Both pursued me.
It sure as fuck would be... Especially if they told me to.

Me too

that's supposed to be a secret?

I briefly impregnated a 15 year old slam pig.

The only reason I'm with my gf is her teenage daughter. She started to practice flirting with me, her mom thinks it's adorable and told me to encourage her.

Thought this was supposed to say "Shit Nigga" for a second. Also checkd

This one time I almost an entirely because

Everybody else says it's because I'm an alcoholic.

If someone can give me advice that will take away the shame im more than happy.

>checked
are you an alcoholic?

Same but i was 16

literally broke up with my gf of 2 years because I found out she cheated because I found her passed out with a condom in her. She was still "tied up" by her partner and everything. I blocked her number and havent seen her since.

>been 2 years

Just working hard and focusing on school.

I am laying in bed having a chemical abortion batterd with a back eye.

Left or right?

sounds like you had an interesting thursday night.

What the fuck mang. Should have skullfucked her and left her.

No, I'm just a drunkard.

Did you get nigged?

that's fair. what's your poison of choice?
>whiskey man here

I did leave her idiot. I havent seen or spoke to her since I found her like that.

Coal status: burned
Toll status: PAID

Both.

Gin, but currently on whiskey.

I swear i know this lady. Shes russian right??? Washington area?

>I did leave her idiot
I didn't say you didn't leave, shit for brains, you didn't skull fuck her you fucking cuck.

Guy here, I’m only attracted to women but I want to get fucked hard in the ass by a man.

You should probably kys yourself to peaces my man

Gin is disgusting, IMO. But, I feel ya.
This has been a fantasty of mine as well..

Privet!

I am in love with this girl, and she loves me back, but she has a boyfriend who's kind of a wuss, and I'm about to finish college so I won't be back with her, she still has another year, and so she started to ignore me, but she still finds me "irresistible" when I'm around.

I'm sad that despite a girl liking me I cannot get a girlfriend. This is those "so close and yet so far" moments, and it sucks.

I fucked my brother's ex gf and i live her pregnant and now i feel awful to talk with brother and i left that girl but i am so worry for that child

Thats crazy bruh. No way.

fuck off third world pajeetnigger

after some other guy banged her that night? gross

My biggest secret though, is that one time, at band camp! LOL top kek

Probably for the best that you're uninvolved in the kids life, as you cannot speak proper english...

A prostitute friend once told me "any woman who doesn't need or want anything from you is the on you should marry"

5 relationships later I understood the grim reality of society.

I am never getting married

dude thats basically the invitation to go step up and fight her shitty boyfriend. KICK HIS ASS. show her ur the winner. dude if hes a wuss just go get him. you will thank urself later on in life for getting a sick girl like that. if i could fight i would.

No just don’t know what I am doing with my life.

Its the same for me. I would love death by snusnu. If amazons existed I would live right in their backyards.

What the fuck happened to put you in this position?

Yea that why I am in a nappy.

Clean your room, sort yourself out and get your shit together you pathetic waste of space.

My belly button gathers lint and before I know it I manage to pull out a weird smelling chunk. It's gross but I smell it anyway.

this happens to everyone on the planet i think

or maybe it's just because you're fat, or maybe it only happens to men

i do the same shit dude.

When I was a senior in HS I fucked around with an 8th grade girl. Nobody knows but me and her. And now all of you.

>"any woman who doesn't need or want anything from you is the on you should marry"
Damn, I'll keep forever these words in my mind.

one of my best friends was like that, only everyone knew. it was kinda fucked up.

Good advice

>can't marry a prositute
fawk... what am i suppoed to do now?

That's the only time I've ever done anything like that, and it wasn't for long. I was beta and kinda desperate at the time. Changed my life around a whole lot after that.

Ya, that's a fucked up situation, lol. and risky as fuck. we made endless and relentless chris hansen jokes at him.
We'd bust in his house and be like "yo chris where you at nigga? you in the closet? we know you here..."

I'm in love with a girl who will never love me the same way. Everyone around us acts like we like each other but I know she doesn't. I'm tired of people asking me about it and being all smug. It's depressing.

I think it's from being fat. I'm not that fat but I'm fat enough to have a deep belly button. I won't be for long.
lel

My bf got me pregnant him and his family made me get an abortion and he beat the shit out of me the day before so I am laying in this shithole alone can’t get out of bed and codined outa my head.

Mhm. I feel bad for that guy xD I'm just glad she was chill so nobody ever found out. This was years ago. I doubt she even remembers who I am. She was already kind of a slut back then so I doubt I was the last (or the oldest) she had ever been with.

You are no longer going to see this pile of shit, right? Cause he's a pile of shit.
He was my boy though. He was kinda proud of it and we were not... supportive. she was always around. we all hated her.

The moment you're sober you need to get out and never go back

Even a girl who loves you won't love you the same way. It's impossible to tell how someone loves you. If I've made a 'gold star' want me... I'm sure you can make that girl want you.

Dang I'm sorry that happened to you ;c

Hawt! Moar diaper pics, please!

Thanks user.

You tut xD

I'm in my thirties, quite confident and reasonably attractive but I still haven't learned how to chat up women in everyday situations and always end up hooking up with unsuitable and slightly unattractive women in bars instead.

At least you can do that much. I'm in the same boat, only i don't hook up with anyone.

and i'm also not in my 30's. I'm in college. which is even worse -.-

I have no Where to go & no friends or family.

Gotta buck up then =/ might be a tough road, but it's better than staying with that asshole and his family.
Hotel room for a while? Find a room mate? There's always options when there's a desire for change.

I secretly want all of my gfs nudes and videos posted and to sit back and read the *good* comments about her

so... fucking post em, fag

why not the bad ones?

Nowhere is better than somewhere you're not even treated like a human being.

You need to get out. Call the police and show your bruises as evidence, then never come back. Call the hotlines for abuse, they'll help you get out. Go to your local library, or any government building and look for a woman, tell them you're scared and you have nowhere to go and you don't know what to do.

It's scary, but it's necessary. Huge change will happen, but you can't stay where you are.