Plz tell me every thing will be all right b im shaking give some comfort

plz tell me every thing will be all right b im shaking give some comfort

this would be a better PLAN B .45

you got dubs, rules say you gonna be alright.

How long has it been dude

I jacked and came on her face and an hour later unprotected sex for like a minute and then she did oral and stuff and I came outside of her and then like 14 hours later she took the pill, btw her period is in like 1.5 weeks

Bro you’re gonna be fine.

This is all lies, and you are the king of all niggers.

Plan B works up to 3 days before and after unprotected sex. It's really good stuff. I've had to buy it 5 or 6 times. I have no children though. You'll be fine bro. I don't want you worrying any more

I hope :( idc about my life but I dont want to ruin hers

No worries op, drinking your daddies love juice won't get you preggers. Also, you're a dude so other than being a fag you'll be just fine.

ty bro im just gonna try and sleep the stress off this sucks

Nah bro deadass youre fine, just chill and go on with your life

Been relying on the pull out method for 3 years with my girl... No kids yet

What? You care about her life, but not your own? Way to call upon all the horrors of life...because rest assured she gives to shits about yours. If she aint pregnant run and find you a sterile chick. Or be prepared to be crushed under the weight of being with a woman enough of your time that she thinks you be long to her.

my life is easy because family wealth so any problems that come to me can be solved but her not so much and social stigma and whatnot of having a child so young (shes 19) and also social stigma against abortion I dont want her to face that, I cant buy her out of that

Is it a boy or girl OP? Are you ready to get married to the love of your life and start a family. 40 hours a week shows you love and support them.

You're welcome friend. Just sleep it off. Wake up feeling refreshed, and child free. This day in age, it's hard to accidentally have kids. I love it to be honest. Sleep well user, and try and be relaxed

much love man

you'll be good man, no worries. honestly didnt even need the pill

All the niggertrolls being ignored in this thread gives me hard dick good shit Sup Forums

lmfao bro chill, you're good

Plan B is just a big dose of hormones.
Her period being late is to be expected when woman take those pills.