I recently turned 20 and i already feel old. i hate knowing no one gives a shit about me anymore...

I recently turned 20 and i already feel old. i hate knowing no one gives a shit about me anymore. i hate the fact that im not what i use to be, being a kid is all iv known..

when does this feeling go away?

When you start giving your life a meaning.
Why care about others?

It will be only worse if you don't start thinking differently

the black pills never stop coming. you just find a way to cope and move on. or you don't. what comes next, you decide. stop smoking now

You can't even drink alcohol, rent a car or legally become president and you feel old? gg you have literally almost no context on adult life and you're already calling it...if you don't figure out why you're an idiot soon it'll be too late.

I know how you feel. I recently turned 21, it feels just like a week ago I was 16-17 sneaking outside with my friends to smoke weed and having LAN parties with them.

I'm 20m
And my parents still treat me like a kid
Wanted to go for a night out on new years, to the capital city.
Parents didn't let me go cos it was too far.
Went to bed at 11:00
I'll die a virgin looser
Only hope is to move into a college room

Don't complain. My mother is a cold woman, my parents don't care that much about me ever since I hit 14. I think that's why they say that you have to enjoy childhood, as soon it's over you realize that it was good having someone that truly cared for you.

I had the best childhood.
Making fires and shit like that

Now I'm moved to a rural area and haven't left my room ever since
Only to go college

boo fuckin hoo

so i have to legally be able to become president to feel old? isnt that like 40?

iv felt this way for a while now and i thought it would go away after i turned 18 but im still not over it. im wondering if people ever do get over it.

Bro im 21and i feel the same, no friends, no money, no hobbys. The only things that made me feel better were working out and studying coding

I'm studying coding too
First year college
Course is trash. They are teaching us Java and that's it. Cisco crap and what's a computer. All boring

In 4 moths all I know is how to make loop and how to print text.

Teach yourself what you want to learn. Go to clubs and societies and make a friend. You're still a kid. Nows a good time to learn how to be self sufficient before you leave school and enter the adult world

What do you mean they "didn't let you go"? Grow up man

Lan parties in 2012? You indian?

just your 1/4 life crisis. Wait a year or two, get over yourself, try not to destroy your life and after enjoy your life until you are 45-50

I made 6 frinds
Magicaly
Took me 4 months to say they are my friends
They are taking me to place's, they can see that I'm different

First they started to talk trash about my friends while I was getting ready
Then talking trash about the situation I will be in
Almost breaking me
Last they told me to take my big winter jacket
I'm going to a club, where will I put my jacket

Then they broke me.
By the way I never talk back

Sometimes i feel like just going on a hard drug binge like coke or heroin so i can properly label myself a failure. This limbo of apprehension and lack of achievements is destroying me. I have such a deep interest in becoming a research scientist but its an $1m investment of student debt and 10+ years before i reap any monetary benefit, but i feel like i will fail myself in pursuing any other job or trade that would be much less of an investment.

Never. If youre lucky, youll go numb to it.

So basically
>didn't go out NYE cause I'm beta

Take anxiety meds and maybe a boundaries class. Your parents are almost as gay as you

Yes
I still have time to change, and I'm trying, friends are also helping me out

You just have to justify your actions to yourself. People can certainly have concern for your well-being but they should never have control over your actions, especially through manipulating your anxieties.

When you grow up and accept the responsibilities adulthood entails.

When you become an adult and stop expecting to be catered to like a selfish child.

Take responsibility for yourself.

>me like a kid
>Wanted to go for a night out on new years, to the capital city.
>Parents didn't let me go cos it was too far.
>Went to bed at 11:00
>I'll die a virgin looser
>Only hope is to move into a college room

fucking get a new place, you guys just let your parents rule over you, you're adults

only you can change it, not your friends, you seem like a pussy, grow a paid and get your own place

lol this helps a lot, this 1/4 life crisis is making me really self-destructive. my health isnt good either so i feel like im constantly on edge.

i cant work on my self in the present because i obsess about my past too much. i know i cant go back but how the hell do i take my mind off it and focus on the present/future?

this is bad enough, i cant imagine what a mid-life crisis feels like