Are there any pills for reducing gyno?

Are there any pills for reducing gyno?
This shit is ruining my life

Well, wearing a bra is probably not helping the situation. Fucking run.

start trapping

It's not like I want to wear it. But they're big enough to bounce, and it's painful.

This.

nice tits

what kind of boobs are those?

Just do what The Rock did back in 1999 and get surgery to get rid of them

Can you post a pic how they look in a bra?

dude you could fuck with so many trap threads

Post timestamp and butt pls sir

can you breastfeed?

I don't enjoy cock
manboobs
I wish I could, but I haven't managed to scrape together enough money to pay for it
they look pretty bad, but okay

you have better boobs than my gf

I knew a guy who had this. He had to have surgery.

holy shit those are some nice tits
post more, please

Tf is gyno

I hear a simple solution to this is just squeezing them as hard as you can! Once you start to see a liquid coming out of them that's when you freeze nipples with ice cubes and began making your incision. Remove as much fat as you can before passing out. Good luck.

It's a mansierre!

mantits

show bobs adn vagana

Dude I got gyno as well, I'm just a fat fuck. Shedding a lot of body fat will reduce it. I used to be like 40% body fat (~220lbs) but now I'm down to around ~15% and lost a lot of weight, You gotta lose the fat and then work up the muscle, otherwise working on the muscle is just going to make your tits look bigger.

Either lose the tits, or become a trap.

no way you're not ftm. no fucking way gyno did this.

gynocologist

yeah, that's probably the only option here, but fuck, I can't afford it
here's more. why tho
2edgy4me
I'm kinda afraid that they won't leave along with the fat, then it'd look even worse
nope, male. I've been like this since puberty

>I'm kinda afraid that they won't leave along with the fat, then it'd look even worse
They will, you have fatty breast tissue built up in there. I did too at one point. Not to say I have hard pecs right now, they're still a bit flabby, but they're definitely not 'Hitomi J-Cups' like yours.

did you used to squeeze your chest a lot when you were younger? how did it grow into that shape, man boobs normally are saggy and flat

I wanna nut between these juggs
Not even homo at this point

yeah, but I mean, won't I end up with just empty flaps of skin? but yeah, you're right anyway, I should lose weight.
I don't know, it doesn't look like normal gyno, it's more like just breasts. I don't think I really played with them much, but my nipples are really sensitive, I could probably come just from playing with them

I have the same problem but first time i see someone with bigger mantits

That's fucking hot. Post more of nice those tits, OP.

this

no you have to get surgery.

Bullshit, you're mtf you disgusting faggot

Fuck

Same...

its called cyanide

you sad individual

I don't think even hormones can give you tits like this. Trannies all have conetits or obvious implants

Why do you wear a bra?
D-Do you like go into Victoria's Secret and buy them? Do you lie and say it's for a GF but they know it's really for your giant titts?

ave you been sized? What cup size are they?

At this point, a gofundme is in order. No innocent white should suffer niggertits

this is a woman's breast

I wear them for support, plus as I said, my nipples are sensitive and show through my clothes when they get hard. I can go without, but the jiggling and chafing is super annoying.
I buy them online, no way I'd go to a shop for a bra.
I used to wear a C (pic related about a year ago), but now I have to wear a D-cup, I think I've gotten fatter.

Damn wish u were bi....

These pictures I have seen for a very long time. You must have other photos. You post the same thing

It's the BRO!

Why? (Not op but other guy with mantits)

I mean, if it means anything those are a nice set of titts.

I mean, it's weird seeing them attached to a dude with a beard, but I've been with chicks with worse titts.

I thinks its hot im bi....would like to mess around with big man tits...

lel

i have never seen such glorious tits on a male.

I bet you fap to your own breasts
I know I would

Same. I want to squeeze and fondle OP's nice, firm tits, and play with those sensitive nipples until he cums. Fuck I wish I had tits like that.

These breasts are beautiful. Please show me more

I'm bi too and the man who fuck me likes to play with them too

Ok

You feel sorry for some fat fuck who can't stop over eating? What his lard ass needs to do is get on a treadmill and stop going to McDonald's every 2 hours

Pleasant sight. Show your photos, you probably like to be photographed

Okay, now it's gone from "I have a medical condition" to "I'm a sex pervert"

I see no problem here.

Annnd.....thats what we like

I dont have much photos
Well if life give you lemons
Sup Forums the home of perverts :)

Forgot to ad a pic

Excellent. Make more photos! And the throats and thighs, ass ...

disgusting granny tits

Man boobs are such turn on for me

Can I suck your tits?

Fuk yes!

nice tits bro

Sure

I want to kiss every inch of your body, lick your armpits, suck your nipples to blue, squeeze your thighs and ass with your own hands

But i am fat af and a bit hairy, u sure you wanna see more?

this thread got weird real quick

Sorry my fault

Well you can tell that the hormones show in your personality. You act like it's such a burden but you wouldn't get rid of them. Deep down you're a faggot who loves the attention of it all.

The pill is man the fuck up and work out you lazy cunt face.

Looks simply amazing, much more beautiful than any woman

Well i like it more to get cumshots on my titts than than being bullied for being fat

HAHA HOLY SHIT

It's a medical condition probably due to medication he took, that's not tits due to being fat

I've seen you in multiple threads dude get them surgically removed if it bothers you so much

Get a sports bra nigger, at least it will reduce the appearance of having tits

I dont have much money and i earn money with my boobs bcuz there is 1 guy who pays me to suck his dick while he plays with my boobs

My kik is justfor lorry

I like your hands so much, they are so soft and pleasant, the white tender flesh ... I do not have a communication program (kik). Let me enjoy your body here. You have a very beautiful figure

Go to work and save up some money lazy fuck. There's no pills for gyno, especially THIS size. Only real way to get rid of this is surgery, but even with that your chest will look like shit. Surgeon will most likely have to do big cuts and in your case you'll be scarred like shit and have some loose skin around the area. I had gyno too but fuck mine was nothing compared to this lmao. How can you even get on with your life with it? I would do anything to get rid of it or literally kill myself.

I want to rape your armpits

Ever hear of busty boys? You're not the only guy who needs to wear a bra

Aromasin and Clomid protocol...look it up..your gyno is pretty severe so it might not be as effective

What bra size is everyone wearing?

oh my God, I see your huge hips and thighs, show them, take a picture of how you're sitting to see how your huge thighs "spread"

JUST BECOME A SHEMALE NIGGA! SHAVE AND GET YOUR ASS USED TO ENJOY COCK.

I only have some photos from my ass left (but i'm fat and a bit hairy,dont know if you wanna see it) before i run out of pics and would need to make ones
Uh, thanks?
I dont know maybe c/d
Give me a minute

take raloxifene

Like this or another angle/position?

excellent! Your lashes are just unique, you definitely need to give them more attention. They are so huge and tender, I want to bury my face on them

Fuck, I've never been into bigger guys, but the more I lurk this thread the more that's changing.

I want to impregnate him

Wtf y'all nigger doing