A boy's best friend is his mother

a boy's best friend is his mother

who's your favorite Sup Forums mommy, character, actress or both

mine is vera farmiga as norma, she's beautiful and the relationship between norma and norman is cute and it makes me wish my real mommy wasn't such a cold hearted bitch

she also seems like a really nice and fun person in real life and makes all producers fun cheesy horror flicks i like so much i wish she was my real mommy

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/ov0R0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people are creepy.

I really dislike my mum, catty and bossy mother

this is a good thread

I hope they don't just follow the original and do something new like making the sherrif kill Norman

He deserves to die imo

Is this show good? I watched the first season as it was coming out and after it finished I lost interest and just totally forgot about it. Are there more seasons or 4 is all they will have.

it's on its last season

best character dies though and now its shit

they have said they are ending it completely differently to the movie because following the movie would be "boring"

and they're trying to hype up a BIG SHOCKING TWIST FINALE WILL BLOW YOUR MINDwhich i think is retarded as shit

4 is what we have currently, 5th (the final) starts in the spring

it's pretty kino it has a lot of filler plots but norman and norma are worth it

norma will still be a main character because we see her with norman as he's hallucinating, if anything it will be pretty fun, norman being a nutter is the most fun part about the show anyway

>BIG SHOCKING TWIST FINALE WILL BLOW YOUR MINDwhich i think is retarded as shit

You can't really say that unless we see the twist

do they ever fuck or just teasing us all the time

no they never fuck you sick bastard

anyone else feel norma got what she deserved for not getting norman help earlier?

Would you help her?

This isn't cute this is creepy af

>>>/reddit/

all 4channers love mommys

webmshare.com/ov0R0

does anybody here still sleep in the same bed with mommy? I'm 22 and when dad is away i sometimes still hug mommy and sleep next to her

G A Y

>come give mommy a kiss

She doesn't even look like my mother

>Sup Forums - mommy issues

D R O P P E D

Probably b8 but yeah me

Then why by the Christ would I watch it

Pic related for best granny

Wow, that woman sure looks like my mom, and I even look a bit like the kid, just older, but I'm definitely going to activate a serious masturbation session to this, with no thoughts other than that of the content of the webms

And just let me be clear, there's nothing wrong with seeing your mother, and wanting to get a nice deepthroat fucking on at the same time