This got me angry, Sup Forums

this got me angry, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-SCB1t28nDU
>22 year old black single mother who works at mcdonalds
>on SNAP and you can see her choose shitty food, juice and soda and one shot where the kid has gummy bears
>on housing assistance
>on medicaid
>iphone, jewelry, new clothes
clearly incapable of properly managing her money, as far as I know only works at McDonald's and it doesn't appear she's going to school so she has some free time at home while she's watching her son to either learn new schools or apply to other jobs. Even if she doesn't have a computer to do it, she's fully capable of it on her iphone.

Can't believe this is how they try to sell to people that this is the type of person that needs more assistance when what she needs is a budget and drive. seems she's pretty content sucking on the welfare teat at her shitty mcdick's job

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/63908/000006390815000016/mcd-12312014x10k.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't even move out of my parents house but she has a house. WTF??

>Don't bother finishing school
>Stupid enough to get pregnant
>Not homeless and starving

She should be overjoyed at her privilege.

mo money fo dem programs

>can't survive on $216 in food stamps a month
The fuck? I can go on

I'm certain the woman doesn't know how to prepare a meal, which is why she buys frozen junk to begin with

i can make a chili that lasts a week buying ingredients for

>clearly incapable of properly managing her money

Stop pretending it isn't a choice

And that's in canadian dollars, correct?

Ikr, this bitch has it better than most people I know her age.

I don't know why you guys hate this person so much. That looks like a pretty tough life tbqh. Does she pick shitty pre-made food and happens to have a smart phone. yeah
But at 7.50$/hr with a kid and rent due there is no way to save money and as she said one small slip and shes on the street, in a shelter or going into debt to afford that months rent.
Its a fucked up way of life that too many Americans black or white are living

>Don't bother finishing school
I didn't catch that. She didn't finish high school. Where did it say that?

We do need to show this to anyone who is pregnant and broke though. This could have been easily avoided with ~$200 and an abortion.

Look, I don't give a fuck about some dumb sheboon who clearly doesn't care about her life. She's didn't go to college obviously, probably didn't even finish high school, she got pregnant and the dad left (no surprise there), and she clearly doesn't care about her appearance because she's fucking fat. She deserves to be working at McDonald's with a shitty minimum wage. That's her own damn fault. She's a fucking dumb nigger. Honestly the people who filmed this wasted their time and money because you can go down to east DC and see the same shit. I just don't feel bad one bit. She did it to herself.

>the dad left
Even better: he's incarcerated.

Black females are always single moms

I simply assumed she didn't finish high school. Someone with a high school certificate would be able to do better than mickey D's.

That and the graduation rate for blacks is 69%

Working sucks. Saving money is hard. Life is tough but there are ways she can pull herself out and improve her life and from what we saw it looks like she doesn't. Maybe she's too stupid to, but that doesn't mean she should be enabled. If she's too lazy to, it's worse then.

Also, just because she's late on rent doesn't mean she'll be instantly evicted.

Bitch if you were worth more than 7.5$ a hour you would find a job that pays more.

Mcdonalds actually would operate at a net loss of ~5bilion if not the franchise sales.
Raising the wage from 7.5$ to 15$ would make them bust , but i guess Shaquisha needs that newer iphone
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/63908/000006390815000016/mcd-12312014x10k.htm

Biggest problem here is that she's a single mother. Examples need to be made of some of these women, that if they decide to have babies with Jamal that her life is fucked.

These bitches need to learn to behave themselves. They need to learn to pick good, hard-working, honest men and be punished by nature for fucking the opposite.

Having kids isn't some entitlement, but so many of these stupid, poor women think it is. And it pretty much is when everyone feels sorry for them and throws welfare at them just because they got too horny one night and wanted to fuck a straight up retarded nigger.

Kek, yeah I decided to watch the rest. She also said she won't buy fruits or vegetables because she's not sure if they'd be eaten. She keeps unperishable foods. Now I see why she's a disgusting fat fuck.

I have no idea how the fuck people can afford kids anymore, yet these sub-human baby factories with no high school diploma manage to do it by gobbling up my tax dollars

There's really no incentive to be responsible anymore

Holy shit her last name is COTTON. I just read the description. Hahahaha

>I'm certain the woman doesn't know how to prepare a meal, which is why she buys frozen junk to begin with
Isn't it cheaper to buy half-prepeared stuff? I only cook for myself because it's better for health.

>$240 every 2 weeks
>$7.50 an hour
>works 16 hours a week

Good lord does she expect everything to simply be given to her?

>0:35
>She makes about $6500 a year
>2:15
>She spends over $7000 a year on child care.

Explain this shit.

As someone who has graduated high school and is 2 years into a college degree.
I can tell you from experience getting a job with just a High school diploma is not easy

>but there are ways she can pull herself out and improve her life
Again we are making large assumptions. Someone living paycheck to paycheck and on government subsidies, isn't going to be going back to college any time soon and at her level getting a better job is next to impossible.

I know you guys are angry, but show some humanity

Fuck off I got a min wage job and I never went to college. She's just an idiot who doesn't know the word condom. Stop defending her like it's not her fault. Regardless of skin color she should be smart enough to know that having sex will lead to having a child and she's an idiot for keeping it. She fucked up her own life and now she wants help.

this

Instead of giving these savages money, buy them a cookbook and force them into a financial planning/parenting course.

I fucking hate people

She spends money the government gives her on that. She most likely gets WIC, SNAP, daycare assitance, and other stuff.

nope. It's way cheaper to buy your own ingredients and cook enough food for several days

I'm not being mean when I ask this. Why don't you go to college? It would benefit you. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

>has own place
>buy expensive pre made lasagnas
>soft drinks
>obese

>LIFE SO HARD ON MINIMU WAGE NEED MO MONEY

She earns 7.50 an hour but just 240 every two weeks? She only works like 3-4 hours a day?

The other 4 hours per day she works at getting more benefits

I'm teaching myself instead.

That could be because McDonald's is only giving her 16 hours.
I worked retail during last season and they get pretty stingy with the hours. Some times only giving me 8 hours for the whole week, then telling me to clock out early. Yet they wanted full time availability. Hell most places want full time availability now.

I was always told by my babushka that fast food is cheap shit for homeless and to cook my own meals. Babushka tricked me.

Let me guess your from the south

Right, but the cost of childcare is only necessary because she works. We would be saving money if she just stayed at home. It's not like this job is going to be a stepping stone for a better one.

if she's buying frozen food meal by meal to feed her, her kid and her sister, probably not, no. But on top of that she's buying shit like juice, soda and gummy bears
Who even said college? She could learn skills that could make her more desirable to a better job, or at least a full time job. Plenty of free resources online where she could learn nearly anything she would want to.

Or resources where she could budget. From what we saw, she has no aspirations. Likely no plan for the future even when her kid's grown. Maybe she does, but I really doubt it. Her giving up affects us. My humanity stops where people don't want even want to help themselves but continue to be a drain on others.

I will never understand a place in which the poor people are obese.

I'm a worthless sack of shit living on minimum wage but I'm not stupid enough to push out 3 kids I can't afford and wonder why I struggle.

>Iphone
>You are now wealthier than 1/3 of the planet

Clapping.jpg

North. Why spend that much money when everything is in the internet for free??

ты чe? """"eдa"""" в мaкдaкe или в KFC нaмнoгo дopoжe и хyжe eды кoтopyю caм гoтoвишь. Oнa пpaвa былa.

нy пpaвa в cмыcлe этo eдa для быдлa. "cheap" в cмыcлe нeкaчecтвeннaя.

wtf her have better house than me, and i make equivalent of 20$ in BRL currency.

Why she only purchase shitty food, and who pays for that fucking giant house

And why she is so obese if she is poor

>His dad is incarcerated

My sides

it said on video the dad is jailed. No wonder

Not everything is correct on the Internet. You could use the Internet for online classes. I know you don't want to spend money, but you should try that.

send niggers back to african jungles

It's a similar situation in Australia. Childcare is so insanely expensive here because childcare companies know that families receive such huge handouts to pay for it.

Once again, if the free market was just allowed to do its job then the price would plummet once people no longer had the allowance to afford it. The allowances remain - the prices remain huge.

The rent payment is split between her, her sister and the government.

>She could learn skills that could make her more desirable to a better job, or at least a full time job
I seriously want to hear what things you can learn online that an employer is willing to hire you for and actually pay you to do.
I am genuinely curious what you guys can be self teaching, that will lead to a better job.
Something that you can put on a resume and an employer will actually hire you for.

>Look at comments
>All women defending this woman's life choices and saying something should be done
And this is why we will never live in a truly free society. There will always be welfare, there will always be government, there will always be tyranny. Why? Because there will always be women.

>free food
>free housing
>free healthcare
>I clearly can't live
t. nigger

I'm good thanks, you honestly think an acidemia teacher is 100% correct? The same people who spew leftist dogma on their students have any unbiased opinion on which they teach? I rather take my chances with google than a 50 year old hag who's living on tenured.

Why fuck she doesnt rent a smaller cheaper place

Computer programming/ web designs. Hell you can self teach yourself anything than go for the degree and breeze on through the courses.

Excel. Become a mother fucking excel wizard. Learn how to make macros and stylize tables.

in my home counry, where min wage is about 5$ an hour, to give birth in a hospital costs about 200 dollars.

in america, where min wage is about 8, it costs 20,000 WITH insurance.

wew lad. we deserve what we get if we're THIS stupid and cant do basic research.

people in my home country are fucking HAPPY with out low wages because everything costs less, and because we don't have niggers, we don't really need higher purchasing power to buy expensive houses/education to avoid getting shot and killed

high american purchasing power is an illusion no maericans even LEAVE america, so what's the point of a powerful dollar?

You can learn mechanics, electronics, basic computer stuff, basic technical skills.

I learned a lot of things over the internet, and you end up using a thing or two over the days.

The problem the bitch have a so narrow vision she will probably use the internet only for kikebook and to check the welfare payment

>I should be able to rely on you
That's not how this works.

Languages, coding, software tutorials like photoshop or Excel. She could also learn about the company she's interviewing for and actually impress potential employers because she already has the advantage of being a minority woman.

I've had my employers hire me straight up on the basis that I speak other languages, and these were not jobs that required a degree.

She isn't poor. She's only working a shitty job so she can qualify for entitlements, so she can be lazy and get all of her wants while her kid ain't got jack fucking shit.

Yep you nailed it. She actually dont want to work harder or try to find a second job.

She just want more benefits.

look how fat this sheboon is

No you'll just get charged $100 in late fees, and then when you fail to pay those late fees on time more fees

>eat fast food
>have no muscle tone
>get more fat

Speaking of the costs of having a child I have a fun story for you.

>Aboriginal woman from remote community is pregnant
>Goes into labour prematurely - probably because of terrible living conditions
>Is flown to Darwin to have baby
>Total cost of delivering the child and keeping it alive is $600,000
>Woman goes back to the community the day after giving birth
>Leaves child behind

The Australian government will NEVER tell the Australian people how much we spend on Aboriginal welfare because there'd be riots.

she makes nearly as much in benefits as I do working full time for a year. lol.

one ofm y friends got 2k dollars this year in financial aid. his college costs about 500, so he spent the extra money on his car.

fuck this country. you guys really need to kill your niggers

and once again
mo money fo dem programs. I don't know how anyone can feel sympathy watching a woman coast through life and setting this example for her son
or if there's an actual issue she should be able to talk to her landlord and her sister to sort something out. There are times my family have been late on rent for reasons out of our control. They waived the late fees and we were able to pay later without a problem. There might not always be an option, but chances are she's got options.

>about 10 second in
>"I make $230 to $240 every 2 weeks
>at $7.50 an hour
>whip out the handy dandy calculator
30 hours.
30 hours
EVERY
TWO
WEEKS
15 HOURS A WEEK
AND THIS CUNT IS COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY

Its like they dont have any reasoning or intelectual capacity beyond simple physiological needs.

Its like they are big children without any capability

She has section 8 housing bennies.

Wait fuck, I hadn't even thought about that.
Jesus fucking christ.

That said, I had a burger king job at one point, and I would routinely be given 9 hour work weeks, it was ridiculous

Only anger is waste of money, but I'm all for them feeding themselves the worst things they can for a shorter life.

This woman gets to enjoy decreased quality of life for bearing a fuck trophy. No reason why I should care or desire to be taxed more for it.

interdasting

realistically there ned to be reprisals. people in germany, there is an article in english in der spiegel, are beginning to talk about killing/punishing the media that has been complicit in lying to the people about arab murder/rape.

because if there is no reprisal for crime, there is an incentive to lie.

this needs to occur full scale to chance society. you're gonna be looking at killing anyone who voted left in the last 6 years or so.

>Abbo
it might have been premature, but also might not have.

records of over 140k births, sorted for health, have shown that blacks gestate on average 2 weeks fewer than whites, and asians about half a week longer. just to note, chimpanzees gestate a fetus for about 8 months, which would make niggers equidistant from humans and chimps.

also, black birth canals are narrower, and black brains are smaller by the SAME measure. asians slightly wider, etc.

black females reach menses about 3 years before white girls. black males get their first testosterone spike about 3 years earlier as well.

It's like they are niggers or something.

While a nice little skill to have, no one is going to hire a self taught programmer unless they are a prodigy at what they do with previous experience.
I personally know Microsoft office/excel and still got turned down for a data entry job which was basically typing numbers into a computer.

>interviewing for and actually impress potential employers
I've tried this and it never works. Spouting off factoids about when a company was founded and who the CEO is, rarely works.

I am not even talking about the OP anymore. You guys are trying to make it sound like you can get a job without a degree or nepotism. And it is simply not true.

Honestly, I'm pretty fucking happy I live in NH, the third whitest state in the US. If I ever have to be around these types of people, I'd go Elliot Rodger on every nig within a 1 mile radius. It would be like the Holocaust, except it would actually happen, and there would more black people killed.

Let's count everything
>earings
>iphone at 0:12
>gold bracelet 0:14
>is employed but working 20 hours a week (???????????)
>last-name cotton L O L
>doesn't want to give son up (????)
>on SNAP benefits
>buys expensive shitty microwaveable stuff
>buys soda and sugary juice (2:08)
>buys kid candy 2:18
>has tattoo 3:25
>straightens hair daily
>refridgerator 4:27 -- sugary cereal, mcdonalds, bottled water (???) , expensive junk food

niggerbitch should be living in an inexpensive apartment or shelter, fucking shit... why the fuck is she alive?
>look through her facebook
>went to college for two years, didn't finish,
>wasted 24k each year for two years, totalling 48k, same price at community college would be 6k
>has EKG certification (???)

There are three things we can do. We can say "you are too stupid to know what is good for you, so we're going to tell you where to work and what to do and what to buy". This, of course, is slavery. We can allow her to make her own decisions, and pretend she has a faculty of rationality, and let her make her own mistakes. Or we can let her waste all of her fucking money on stupid shit, make the government pay tens of thousands of dollars for her stupidity every year, and then hold a pity party because "uh omfg totally not my faulty guys"

Holy nigger fuck

Yes, and converting her welfare food money from USD to leafbucks and its $280 per month just for food.

Not with that attitude.

it's possible but very difficult

you might have to send out 100 resumes/cold calls/show up at the offices for a single interview

one of my friends recently got a very good job from #80 of his cold show ups.

as you suspect it's mostly connections, because 90% of jobs are filled internally because the interview process leads to the potential for an employer to get sued for racism, since niggers can have the same paper qualifications as a white/asian. if they simply don't interview it's the only way they can avoid niggers which can satisfy the DoJ

>B-BUT SUH I'S DA BIG BAD BAWSMAN THAT'S ONLY GIBIN ME 15 HOURS A WEEK
>SO IMA FAWCE HEEM TA GIB ME $15 AN HOUR
>SURELY THESE THINGS AREN'T CONNECTED

EKG is electrocardiograph. She was probably training to be a nurse or nurse's assistant, and got qualified to run a basic medical test. It makes me a little more sympathetic because it means at one point she was trying.

>Sofia Cotton
>Cotton

Well you see, when I was getting shit hours, I asked about it.
When I was told there was nothing to be done, I found a new job.
She seems to be trying the method where she complains about having to depend on the government for money while also demanding the government force her employer to give her more money.

dont forget, watch again she said the nigglet son father is jailed

>well I knew x but didn't get y
>I tried a but didn't get b
but I knew r and got s.

anecdotal evidence isn't meaningful here. there are people who do get jobs because they learn something that can potentially make them more desirable, and there are those who don't. but if you have the time why wouldn't you seek to improve yourself against the competition? what can hurt about using that time to better yourself if it's free time you're using up anyway?

There's little excuse for giving up. You have my sympathy for trying and failing, but you also have my respect for trying. You lose it when you give up. That attitude is probably what will keep her sucking that welfare teat forever and I could never sympathize someone who doesn't seize any opportunity to pull her and her son out of poverty.

As someone in biomed right now I can say with assurance that she was probably pushed through by a combination of article 9 and Diversity™ quotas.
Some programs have year long waiting lists that blacks just completely skip over only to fail 1 semester in.

>I can tell you from experience getting a job with just a High school diploma is not easy

As someone who has had multiple careers without a highschool degree I can tell you it is.

Did a lot of network and IT management from 19-21 then switching to a trade making good money the entire time.

blacks are startlingly incompetent.

if you meet a well spoken black, the chances they can't do fractions are about 98%.

I used to tutor math at my university and MASTERS DEGREE holding niggers would come to me for help at the graduate level with multiplying fractions.

So house,subsidized healthcare, Iphone and money to feed yourself and a kid by working 15 hour weeks?
Sounds like a sweet deal, honestly. What "poverty" looks like in the west nowadays. Cry me a river..

these people couldn't hope to have anywhere near that comfort if they had to fend for themselves.

Sorry without a college degree, not highschool

I...I don't want to believe you. I mean I know they're dumb. But I didn't know even the smart ones are dumb.

>these people reproduce and get paid for it
How does it feel. How does it feel that this dysgenic r-selected behavior is what's being selected in society. How does it feel to know the government is purposefully selecting this behavior?

This nation is FUCKED.

you're being too harsh on him. meritocracy has broken down, our system is soviet/byzantine and neither hard work nor merit work to get to the top more often than not.

for the same reasons you couldn't tell a chinese man or russian to "never give up, just work hard and you'll be able to make it" is completely fucking absurd, so is telling a lot of smart people today the same.

the key point your understanding lacks is just HOW it has broken down, and yor lacking of an acceptance that it HAS indeed broken down. you entertain the idea of breakdown as some approaching, but still distant phenomenon.

it's not. it's here. obama is removing barriers to hiring violent felons and plans on suing businesses that don't hire felons. breakdown.