My friend broke them up before giving them to me and I'm too fukd to drugs.com the pieces together

My friend broke them up before giving them to me and I'm too fukd to drugs.com the pieces together.
Little help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0n3OepDn5GU
meds-pills.com/product/dilaudid-hydromorphone-8mg/
drugs.com/imprints/a-215-8234.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and these

Trust me; just wait until you're sober enough to piece that shit together

Source: Too fucked to help

you don't need them to be pieced together just crush and snort

eat the oxys crush the dillys

I never understood these threads. Just ask the friend that gave them to you?

He's asleep.
Figured there was some pill head here who would recognize them.

YES! i remember now. one is oxysomething and the other dilated.

But which is which?
I'm not a pill guy. I broke my ribs a few weeks ago and want to be able to wake up tomorrow for reasons...

From a fellow drug fiend to another, lemme do some research and ill drop some knowledge. I know the struggle

TIA

You lazy bitch.
You got free drugs, and now you want free advice?

Send me your ssn and credit card info and ill help.
P.s. This is not a scam

I don't need advice. I just want identification.
If I wanted advice I would ask, should I take any of this after drinking a fifth of bourbon?

yes, half of the first, and do a line of the 2nd

Alright im working diligently but what ive found so far is that the pills with the capital A are acetaminophen mixed with what I believe is hydrocodone. The acetaminophen is the primary active ingredient in Tylenol which aint shit for gettin high. But hydrocodone is some primo shit, so if you take those with liquor you run the high risk of liver damage and kidney failure.

Tldr good for high, but also good for quick death

>hydrocodone
So the blue ones are hydrocodone.. I remember him mumbling something about them NOT having tylenol in them or something.
The white ones must be Dilaudid then. I know he takes a bunch of those.
I'm a fifth of bourbon in and took another half of the white ones. Not really worried about it. Kinda got a tolerance for booze. Best case scenario I die in my sleep.
Thanks for the effort!

>booze tolerance
>eating pills

heh, user gon die

I'm 45yo
Get on my level, faggot.

Well I cant find anything on the pills in the first picture. But I bet they are RADICAL DUDE.
Have a good high my friend.
To hell or valhalla

have fun disrupting your chakras then, oh grand fucking wizard

This...

First pic is diliudid 8mg and second is roxicodone 30mg. Dillys are amazing if you shoot them and the focus are fun sniffed 1 should have you feeling super nice.

ty
ty

Gonna eat and go to bed and do pills tomorrow.

>roximusics
>dildoid

Np. Try sniffing a half of blue one to start. You should feel like you have super powers lol. Pretty jealous rn.

youtube.com/watch?v=0n3OepDn5GU

I will.

These are definitely Dilaudid 8mg (Hydromorphone 8mg)
you can clearly see where the M is broken, have a look at this image of the full pills: meds-pills.com/product/dilaudid-hydromorphone-8mg/

These are Oxycodone 30mg, look here for the full pill, you can make out the A and the 215:
drugs.com/imprints/a-215-8234.html