Onion share thread

Onion share thread

up

Upvote!

+1

nice try, FBI

Hello, FBI

is tor even working ? you know putin said hes gonna fucking pay 1 million bucks to guy whos gonna break it and make method to find out whos connecting from where

why not deal with this cunt instead?

>2018
>still using Tor instead of i2p or ZeroNet

Lol OP here.
Are u retarded or sth? a technology isn't gonna be penetrable just by spending money on it. needless to say, new ways of hiding your identity are being introduced every fucking day,

Lut says no

I'm a layman, but as I see it, you'd need to introduce a massive change in the system itself, you can't just "crack" it from outside.

Why the fuck are u people still acting like you're 12? Do u think FBI is sitting there waiting for you to post an onion search engine or sth and immediately bust you?
grow the fuck up faggot.

But do people use them? Nope.avi
Get off the chan
Jump of the bridge
Eat shit, pussy boy

>a technology isn't gonna be penetrable just by spending money on it
I'll break anything for enough cash or the right cause and so would a lot of others. It's amazing what can be done by the right people.
Also, de-anonymizing Tor users is actually becoming a bit too easy. I've been a little uncomfortable even thinking about using Tor since the Alphabay and Hansa busts.
I've even de-anonymized Tor users myself (FOR RESEARCH) and it scared me. If you control enough nodes, you control all the traffic you need. It's not hard.

If by people you're referring to anyone other than you and the band of faggots surrounding you, then yes.
Fuck you and your tiny world.

FYI mate, in Russia a lot of government projects are just a way to rob the national treasury. So that's another reason TOR will probably remain at the end of the day.

So no one uses VPNs and shit other than me and my non existent fags. Okay.
Thanks for proving my point user

As a guy living in Iran, I have enough resources to hide my identity already. needless to say no one gives a fuck either. So yeah I'm familiar with how things are in Russia.

Guilt tripping is a rather commonly used instrument of propaganda. I have seen this in marketing, particularly with child products, but the most prominent example would be army propaganda in ukraine and russia... The posters say, "a woman is brave enough to dies for us. Are you not?". And a commercial where an army dodger was shown to be an irresponsible mama's boy.

Just from using this tool on us, I can conclude you're a pig.

I'm from Iran faggot. I wouldn't even be able to be on Sup Forums without a VPN. Shit has different usage for everyone out there. Just cause I use vpns and proxies doesn't mean I don't use Tor.

This guy is a dumbass

>how does encryption work