threesome with a particular friends wife and daughter

to be loved

An orgy with my friends

forced heterosexual

A foursome with these sisters.

I want my girlfriend to cheat on me

insert benis in vergina

To fuck a married girl.

My fantasy is to find a guy who doesn't cheat, is not a liar and is responsible. It's a rather utopian fantasy. But when I think about it, it makes me wet.

having sex

To have the power to make any woman cum by touching her anywhere.

to be the best boy in a harem anime

having sex with a catgirl

check
check
no check

me too thanks

rip inbox

orgy, being taken advantage of by the baby sitter.
to be loved. cosplay, girls who act like animals in the sack

Fantasy...
Too fuck young girls, just that, skinny, young, girls.
And that's it.

Oh yeah and, to fuck a trap.
A skinny one.

faggot

To get the age of consent adjusted so I can fuck a younger chick.

Traps are gay.

Not a fantasy

I was replying to someone elses dick head.

having sex with a woman

TFW I miss out a comma between elses and dick.

with those expectations, you can't be a woman

use white bodypaint and put fake wings of my dick so it looks like a plane, and fuck two twins (who, ranked by looks, MUST be 9s out of 11) dressed like skycrapers.

>sexual fantasy
>threesome with redheads . they're both on top

fuck. i meant skyscrapers.

I'm pretty sure I'm all that. Wanna have sex?

all men cheat just give up and be a lesbian amirite

I know

Sure. Send a pic.

pile up a lot of money then move to some poor area of china and buy myself 2-3 11yo girls and have them as my wifes and sex slaves until they turn 17 or so and then get new ones, in exchange id keep them nicely dressed and fed and raise them in a nice house so they would be thankful to me and willingly do whatever i want with them

Did that in the Philippines, wasn't so easy.

You fucked them?
Couldn't you be arrested?

I wanna fuck a 12 yo.

having the sauce to pic

story ?

not all men cheat. not every man just follows their dick and sticks it inside anything that moves because they have an erection.

it's the same bullshit excuse of "i was drunk" or whatever retard intoxication crap sluts want to say to make themselves not be the bad one in the situation because they're too weak willed to not have sex anytime they're aroused.

Or are they?
Trans cannot join the military.
Gays can.
Traps are trans.
Therefore, traps ain't gay.

Wow, someone's been cuckolded before.

To fuck my sister in law.

Something like this

and if you do the same you can find him you cheating whore.

those type of guys do NOT want whores, so if you aren't still a virgin, you better be able to offer something AMAZING.

penis in vagina

>her dick
CORECTION!: His dick

Yes they can actually, because our cuck president can't get anything done hehe

gender is a social construct you retarded niggerfaggot.

Shut it

yeah i'll shut your boipussy with my massive girlcock.

i want to see this.

top kek

My sexual fantasy is to gain the Mystique powerset and be whoever I want to fuck whoever I want. If I want to get into a cute straight guy's pants, I'll turn into a generic hot girl. If I want to get with a bimbo, I'll transform into a generic handsome guy. If I want to have sex with perverts, I'll transform into a little girl and get naked in an alley. Or...same deal with OP pic, I'll transform into a cute little boy and shamelessly flirt with adult women who might "play" with me.

2 chicks at the same time. Specifically my bisexual cousin and her girlfriend. I wanna give them. Oth a foot massage while they make out then later fuck one of them while the other one watches and knows my cock is doing something which they can't do to each other.

thought it was John persons at first but it doesn't look like it is.

been looking for like an hour now... no idea where to go.

Probably this for me, tbh.

And freckles, don't forget them freckles

>and list of conditions intensifies

see this is why you people are full of shit.

End yourself

Kek, nah not yet.

my little sister's frequent teasing in the form of wearing skimpy clothes(only around the house, things like exercise shorts and loose-fitting but VERY short pajama shorts) and doing things like opening her legs or draping them over the backs of chairs/couches or raising them up in the air so i can see her barely covered taint and ass, finally culminating in her just giving me fuck me eyes, and when i get close, she just shoves her hand down my pants and grabs my cock and starts making out with me. i push her shorts aside and start rubbing her until she's so wet, it's running down her legs. she finally can't resist and pulls my cock out and gets on her knees to give me a sloppy blowjob, taking my cock down her throat. i pick her up and put her on a table or counter and take her shirt off so i can suck her little nipples and massage them with my tongue while i keep rubbing her, occasionally sticking a couple fingers in and making a kind of hook upward to hit her g-spot. finally, i push her shorts aside so i can slide my 8 inch cock in her, bareback. it doesn't all fit but that's okay because i can bottom out on her cervix and press right up against it. i start slow because she says it kind of hurts but as i feel her loosen up, i start to go a little faster to the sound of her adorable moans, and before i know it, we're fucking like animals and i'm pounding her pussy. she's a gymnast so it's not hard for her to put her legs over my shoulders even though she's sitting up slightly on the counter. it makes her already vice-like pussy even tighter and she starts all but screaming, moaning my name and saying "fuck your little sister, user. fuck me like i need, big brother," her dirty talk pushes me over the edge and i can feel myself about to cum; she pulls me closer so i can't pull out of her, i press up against her cervix as hard as i can and just pump warm cum into her, our eyes locked or our lips on each other's while i fill her up.

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to be her boyfriend or anything, but i do want to fuck her like there's no tomorrow.

might have just been a drawfag.

FUCKING THIS

To lock up a 10-14 yo girl in my basement.

i think these might fit here

how old?

she just turned 17

Gross that's way too old you grandmother fucker

I want someone to love me

i know, i would've preferred her about 4 years ago(i wanted to take her virginity for so long) but she still makes me hard as fuck.

Marry hot, intelligent, cultured girl and have children with her. She has a very cute brother whom I fuck. She knows and is fine with it.

Tbh, this

I want my gf to fuck young guys. Like 17 yrs old. Bonus points if they're virgins

You got taste nigga

You fucking disgust me

hey im a sexy girl, if u wanna sext then send me some pics at [email protected]

i wanna be 11 years old in gym class and the coach takes me into his office and has his way with me along with the teachers aid..

i want people to molest me in my sleep

I want to turn other people's girls into my cumsluts.

I fucked a girl while she was on the phone with her boyfriend who was on a vacation. Came so hard.

My mom's coworker did that to me on a company outing when I was 8. Felt weird fam.

Gb2reddit you fucking cancerous newfag

Post pics of then.

oh boi oh boi I sure as hell wasn't expecting that one LUL

Something I'd definitely like to do.

u'd just burn your fingers

bisexual orgy

I did a google image search of this image and they said it was reported as child abuse. I think that's bullshit because it is a cartoon, and no children or adults were abused in it's creation. How fucked am I?

Bisexual orgy

gaaay