Should I see a doctor

Should I see a doctor
About 3.5 days ago some fucker charged and kneed my quad giving me a contusion.

ye

Well, yes. It's good to be safe

I would make a police report.

Assuming you're an American and likely dont have health insurance, you probably cannot afford the medical bills to drain that.

It felt dead for a day or two

Unfortunately, this was during an official soccer match. Despite it being a flagrant, violent foul, there are laws to protect sports players from lawsuits in America

damn, you're not worried about bloodclots then?

Haven't some people lost there legs from this?

I am not a doctor but it looks like internal bleeding, Clotted, And now is a pocket of blood. I would see a doctor if i were you, Might lead to serious health implications if it is a clot.

do you have cold toes?
does the bruise feel cold?

the only risk is thrombosis - so if you have heart pain see a doctor otherwise, nothing will happen to you, doesn't look that bad. tbh

I am actually since my family has a history of it

>their
Twat

I dunno, but that frog on the counter looks deeply concerned...

Yeah I can see it leaking down and pooling
My feet are equally cold
My sternum hurts in certain positions but not my heart
It's still extremely swollen and the bruise took 36 to 48 hours to surface
The bruise is slightly bigger now and I can feel the occasional bubble and/or muscle spasms

If you want a professional opinion yes. I doubt that a doc is going to be able to do much about it though. Your body should be able to repair itself.

He does look surprised
Yeah the only thing they can do is run more efficient tests than me and hopefully look for more things than the internet will tell me to. Basically they just tell me if I need to go to the ER. Someone said they did have a needle to help with blood clots though

will take 3-4 weeks, nothing to worry about.
wouldn't recommend smoking or heavy trinking

3 to 4 weeks to fully heal?
What should I do to avoid a blood clot?

had a similar injury,but i live in Europe were health-care is pretty much "free".

had an medical ultrasound, everthing was normal.
doctor said, that i should rest me leg, and when I recognize heavy pumping in the leg I should come again.

Did you ever recognize heavy pumping?

You sound Irish

Yep. I avoid hospitals like a pest but even i would get my ass there asap

>kneed my quad

Was really confused for minute or so.

Get it checked out user, when blood pools like that it can sometimes turn into bone spurs and hurt like hell (called myosite ossifiante in french, can't find the english term sorry).

did you mean eternal bleeding?

Myositis ossificans
Is the type that results from conditions.
My teammate had this after a fat Mexican just plowed through his thigh

Op here
My quad and calf just always feel like they need to be stretched a lot and my quad is painful in some positions when it's used

I had the same thing, it's just some internal bleeding. it will get black. but you will be fine. your body will need some time to restore it. don't worry about it.

oh and it will take like a month to fully heal. (in my case) but if it does get bigger then you should consider going to the hospital.

Same, but I read kneed with a quad.

Changing the subject a bit since I don't have anything constructive to contribute, what position do you play o.o? You in a semi pro league? Sunday league?

You'll be fine. I train muay Thai and this happens to a lot of people who aren't used to getting kicked in the leg. It takes like 3 or 4 weeks to clear. Just elevate and ice.

This, 3-4 weeks till it's gone for sure, elevate, ice, buy a lotion with heparin sodium and spread on the bruise 3 times a day

you should be less of a pussy boi

Clean your fucking kitchen.

That being said you do have a sexy leg.

>Sound

Don't stretch it or apply heat. I did that thinking I had torn a muscle just made it worse. Go to er get that shit drained bro