5 4 and 3

Average

Shit

*3 5 and 6

I'm glad the last thread went well.

>he did nothing wrong

Does Sup Forums agree?

1>2>4>3>6>5

If you think the fifth episode was good you should kys.

who the fuck is that?

How did he win the fight?

It wasn't the best episode of the series but it certainly beats shit like le old lesbians or the reddit upvote game

Probably just beat him with the gun. Helps that the other guy was drunk as fuck too

4 > 1 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 5

The top two I'm sure of; the other four are pretty much interchangeable at the moment.

Another meh season of the show, but at least we got two good episodes out of it. I'd now say there were four good episodes of the series.

he was not a big guy

strawpoll.me/11487195
strawpoll.me/11487195
strawpoll.me/11487195
strawpoll.me/11487195

He wanted out of the cuckshed.

LOL

YOU STUPID

2 IS THE BEST EPISODE YOU DUMB WHITE BOY

U MAD?

How the fuck people like 1 so much? It's too fucking in your face

>that whole conversation with the truck driver lady explaining what we already now

nvm i thought we were talking about the the entire series

The show's best when it's in your face, like "The Waldo Moment." Not even being unironic.

>like "The Waldo Moment.

oh you just have shit taste then, no worries.

Please leave newfag bell end

It's all good, it's all good. We can't all love reddit-tier shows like yourself.

I thought it was from an episode of S3 nigga chill

I thought it was pretty good. But the KANGZ should have offed himself in the end.

I think it is a great season. Part of Sup Forums loves to shit on this season and black mirror overall, but the fact that nearly nobobdy seems to have the same favorite episodes is reason enough for me to believe, that most episodes are at least good on an semi-objective level.

For me 3 was the best episode in the season and is probably my favorite BM episode too. The ending is just brutal on every level and it shows how disgusting vigilante justice can be. The much praised episode 1 with BDH was pretty bad imo, which mostly has to do with the fact with BDHs awful acting.

Episode 2 was the VR one right? wtf are you all on about?

D E B A T E M E

Top Tier

15 Million Merits
White Bear
White Christmas
San Junipero

Good Tier

The National Anthem
The Enitre History of You
Men Against Fire
Shut Up and Dance

Average tier

Be Right Back
Playtest
Hated in the Nation

Shit Tier

Waldo Moment
Nosedive

What? That was some grade a lesbiankino user

>men against fire in good tier
Into the trash it goes.

I thought The National Anthem was just average

kill yourself

you can always tell shit taste by how highly a person ranks white bear.

People can have different opinions you reddit filth

Post yours then

Inb4 all the social media ones ranked top

Don't post shit like this you fucking consensus fag People can like whatever they want

Not autistic enough to compile rankings.

>GREAT
Entire History
White Christmas
Be Right Back
Shut Up and Dance
>GOOD
15m Merits
San Junipero
White Bear
>OK
Playtest
Hated in the Nation
National Anthem
>MEH
Roaches
Nosedive
Waldo

series 1 & 2 were better

these american actresses pale in comparison to the brits they used for the first two series

>national anthem
>only ok
>15m merits
>good

whatever you say, pal

haven't seen all of s3 yet but

from best to worst
>The National Anthem (but it is v different to the rest of the episodes)
>White Christmas
>Entire History of You
>White Bear
>Be Right Back
>Playtest
>Nosedive
>15 Million Merits
>Waldo

>these american actresses

Anyone else notice how like half the episodes had female protags? What's that about?

There was literally not a single white male in the season

There was the gamer and the pedokid

Literally 50% of the white male protagonists were pedophiles

Play Test's ending would've left a stronger impact if they would've just rolled credits once his mom's phone started ringing or when he woke up the first time.

Shut Up and Dance was the highlight of the season but they could've posted anything aside from a fucking meme to portray the betrayal. The main character's acting was a lot better than I expected though. He really stole the show

Hated in the Nation was really good. Nosedive wasn't. What do you guys think?

And the other one was a bad son
and he was traveling around the world
Probably fucked kids in Thailand

lo,, what a shitty taste. How can you rank it so backwards?

2>1>4>6>3>5

>5 higher than anything
come on son

I didn't like how cartoony Nosedive seemed, I can understand the decision that you want to exaggerate something to draw attention towards that detail, but that doesn't mean everyone has to act like a moron. You could've made the topic believable and it would've made a much larger impact.

I think this is the problem with the two episodes of s3 I've seen (Nosedive, Playtest). The people weren't believable. In the previous two series, people have been fundamentally the same as now, just with these new technologies changing how we communicate or interact. In Nosedive and Playtest, people are unbelievably nasty or ignorant.

3 > 1/2 >>>>>>>>>6>4

6>2>3>5>1>4

Is BDH hot in this?

TRUTH SPOKEN

though desu the whole running around with smartphones thing has taken on a whole new meaning today.

>episode 6
>police detective w/o driving licence.

Dropped

1: Just a social commentary but its more in your face as people have to use it.

2: Terrible script, nothing happens for 30 minutes and then its has interesting premises but handles them all terribly

3: Really good from start to finish, could believably happen since people are so defensive about their secrets

4: Looked great but not an awful lot to talk about

5: Pretty standard story and premise but liked the explanation the psychologist gave and the ending

6: Lots of pointless bits and the blond girl solved everything after saying fuck but the ending was quite good

6/10 overall

she looks obese

Why do people hate episode 1? Is it because Dallas gets BLACKED?

Autists on Sup Forums can't relate to it since they don't have any kind of social status and don't understand the concept of filtering what they say in public.

not at all

"hated in the nation" was/is the BEST! so many twitter fucks dying. so good i jizzed in my pants

pedo strength. also the other guy was drunk.

where can i torrent the latest episodes

Entire History of You is 100% kino. One of the best analysis of the human experience I've ever seen.

Watched the first two and liked them. The second one was great up until the very end. I feel like it should have ended the first time the guy came out of the "game." Everything after was stupid, especially him dying because there was "an interference" uploading the program because his fucking phone rang thus killing him.

>Implying manipulative script kiddies wouldn't use troll faces in 2016
They do, you know.

>Dallas gets BLACKED?
Post proof

popularity = sociopathy is pretty old hat, so an episode built around that with china's recent "credit rating = privilege" shit is not only pretty heavy handed but has the added effect of making it seem like that shit isn''t right around the corner.

San Junipero is so fucking boring. I'm on my third sitting trying to get through it. I really hope there's more too it than just DUDE 80s LMAO because this meme has gotten tired. Also if it turns out they're not really in the 80s I'm going to be mad because that seems like exactly something these hackneyed writers would do.

Kill yourself cunt

Does bdh have any sex scenes?

WHERE CAN I TORRENT S03?

just watch it on one of those netflix clones floating around

Wew lad.

Prepare for them feels. Shit hit me like a ton of bricks

San Junipero is basically a fancy old people's home

4 is wildly overrated.

It's sad that no one noticed that this tv episode is the version of Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. One of the most underrated and overlooked games of last gen 10years.

However Enslaved had a lot better chemistry between it's two characters which hides the mystery ending.

It's shit, the ending doesn't make any sense.

Why would the black girl give that whole speech about not staying in San Junipero because her husband and daughter isn't there only to stay there anyway in the end with no explanation? It's hacky bullshit

Great tier: 1, 2, 3, 4.
Good tier: 6.
Meh tier: 5.

Nosedive one notch up
San Junipero and Entire History of You one notch down

Other than that solid.

It's worth the boring beginning.

I'm assuming she's going to spend some time with her new wife and eventually unplug herself.

I'm really not understanding why 4 is so popular

lgbt crowd

Has a happy ending. Really should've been if you decide to live after dying in San Junipero then your there forever

Episode 3 was fucking scary

What bothered me in Nosedive was the way in which those ratings seemed to have replaced the monetary economic system. Not only are ratings very limited in the way they are distributed and accumulated (you only have five notches with two decimal points; the girl with the 4.2 would have been in the top 15% of society yet seemed more like a upper middle class); but more importantly they lack the fungability of currency. It's basically a return to barter economy of sorts.

I know I'm sperging out and it's just sci fi but still.

Now's the time to delete your cp Timmy.

Costume direction, they don't come out and say everything in your face (the exposition is all done much better than ham fisted shit like 5 and 1), /comfy/ aesthetic, probably plays well with liberals, happy ending (ish), and showing more nuance to the effects of tech on society.

3>2>4>1>6>5

But they're all good+.

did you start torrenting today or something. use your regular websites

Piracy is bad user.

fucking faggots

Kill yourself pedo

I think money still existed. It's just your social ranking made everything in life a lot more accessible. Like a credit rating.

1 is the only episode that felt like Black Mirror. The rest were like a poor man's imitation. Still enjoyable but not up the standard of the originals.

But it's implied you don't have access to certain products and services if your rating is too low. Like, she couldn't even get a decent plane ticket due to her rating, she couldn't even pay extra or anything like it, it was just a no-go.

I don't agree . BM has those hardcore VR/artificial world episodes, but also those where it's more or less normal reality with a few bits of tech.

The 80s and 90s memes in 4 felt a bit forced and distracting. I'm sure there's a better way to mark the passing of time rather than DUDE INXS DUDE ALANIS MORRISETTE.

She wasn't explaining to us she was explaining to blondy.

Which didn't do a lot of good since she was still a whiny mess at the wedding.

1: very heavy handed exposition and social commentary (the truck driver + brother), sound track was good, color pallette was tasty, decent acting (script was weak at times but that's no fault of the actors), contrived coincidences drove the plot instead of characters. Overall, 7/10

2: took a while to get going, boring caricature of a main character, decent scares (I'm not a horror guy so it made me jump twice), predictable twist (I literally said "once you put in a device that alters your perception of reality unwittingly, you will never be 100% sure this is reality, plot holes (turns out he was in the simulation for 0.04 seconds but had knowledge of things he he shouldn't have had), couple of poorly aimed feels, decent tone+pacing during the middle third. Overall 5/10

3: most similar to old BM (especially national anthem), relatable character with decent personality for the amount of time given at the beginning, literally happens today (not a spooky 10 years from now thing), solid acting, I got a bit bored of him being strung along again and again, good twist very suckerpunch at least for me, troll face was stupid. Overall 8/10

4: my favorite right now, Costume direction, they don't come out and say everything in your face (the exposition is all done much better than ham fisted shit like 5 and 1), /comfy/ aesthetic, shows more nuance to the effects of tech on society, annoying lesi sexual awakening though with tech twist, last 10 minutes felt rushed. Overall 8/10

5: interesting concept, but they railroaded it into the ground, if you like the psychologist at the end of Psycho this episode is for you, I'm not on either side of the Sup Forums fence but this was preachy bullshit, grayscale aesthetic was eh, the recruitment scene was good, the ending was good, more tech in your eye bullshit. Overall 4/10

6: Decent pacing for the first 2/3, interesting story/fun concept, retarded ending (should've just ended with throwing evidence in lake and walking away). Overall 6/10