When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

beat the shit out of her

nigga if she's already 12 and did that to you then your already failed as a praent

Rape. Rape is the answer. Is she a qt like mine.

this

it depends on the context, make sure you are clear on the reason why and hit only legally approved areas with an open hand or a belt.
my family has and always will do this as it has produced soldiers and students without fail.

Give her more money. She's just expressing her dissatisfaction with your neglect. Take more of an interest in your child. Love her, give her money, maybe slip her the tongue every now and then.

Pasta was stale AF last time

you are actually so fucking disgusting. she isn't even pretty!

This is why I hate children

spit in her pussy

> When is it okay to hit your daughter?

Any time she misbehaves. I beat mine when they cry during sex.

she is, to me

lmao she is in puberty.. you need to be strong the next few years.

Dick in face

Got more? Kik me friendo

TLE90000

This low quality bait fucking sucks

Enjoy being added by FBI :)))
reporteededdddd

Do you think your daughter magically became disrespectful? It seems like you have been failing in raising her properly. You need to reconsider how you parent so that positive behaviors are developed. IMO, Corporal punishment is not the answer.

i fucking hate myself for sincerely responding to this the last time it was posted

Mac n cheese

Stop posting the same fucking thread OP

Ground her and consult with professionals

open hand user. open hand. no marks either. dont hit the face. after that, hitting her is free game. you can google it and even the feds will tell you the same thing.

Put her in your lap
Take her trousers and panties away and hit her in the bum, Open hand
Keep doing it until it gets realy red
After a while she will not be able to handle it anymore and it will say she is sorry
stop Hiting here, just lay your hand in her ass for a while, it will give a a false sense of security, maybe pur a finger in if you are into that kind of thing
Then , when she is crying saying she wont do it again, procced to go back to beating her bare ass to show her who is the boss

Slid a huge log of fucking shit down her throat, that should do it.

fpbp

I would personally make her life miserable. All privileges revoked, no social life for the foreseeable future. The simple fact that you didn't hit her when she spit on you is more than most could say. I would have knocked that bitch out cold. Straight fist to the face. Probably wouldn't be a free man long, but impulsiveness.

you had the same problem yesterday

Shove a cactus up her ass.

that should work

A punishment to fit the crime. When I swore, my parents would wash my mouth out with soap. If I skipped school, I was forced to somehow do more school. This was either through summer school, or in school suspensions where I was forced to do more work. Theft could be punishable by loss of their own property.

You're the ultimate cuck. Raising a cocksleeve aka woman is just tiring. Just kick her ass and impregnate your wife again, try to do a male this time.

Definitely beat the shit out of her. You've failed as father, time for some post natal abortion and start anew.

Oh look, it's this thread again, I said it last time, I'll say it again, if you ever have a daughter, you're fucked, society will not allow a father to have any authority over his own daughter

>What should i do Sup Forums?
You should stop posting moldly pasta. shit bad for you bro

>Have child
>Don't raise it properly
>Don't try to communicate with your child
>Resort to violence
>Child resorts to violence/disrespect
>Should I try to be more violent and disrespectful? Will that show my child that it's good to be more respectful and don't resort to physical actions?
Gee user, I don't know. Maybe your kid do what you do and since you think that throwing a tantrum is a good idea, she will too?

In all reality. My grandpa did this to me and I learned my lesson and I will use it on my kids if they misbehave one day(whenever I have kids). Fucking grab onto their earlobe and pull it. No bruises and hurts like a bitch.

When she doesn't suck it properly or she bites it

Children at the only people you’re legally allowed to hit.

So crack that bitch one.

OP if you have a daughter and you spend your fucking time on Sup Forums you're already failed as a parent. I hope she kills you once she grows up and understands what a pathetic piece of shit you are.

Strip her and make her go to school naked.

Teach the little bitch a lesson. All kids need discipline

Pretty much this.

It's hard to correct a lifetime of mistakes with a belt to the face, but you can give a try I guess.

>seriously responding to stale pasta

So does Sup Forums just have this many rotating newfags at all times now or do people just think it's fun to reply seriously to a post they've seen 600 times?

This is some old moldy pasta

Crack the neck and toss over fence. Try again at a later time.

Id fk

Beat that little girls ass. No child is gonna spit in my face w/o consequences.

Christianity works too. NOT!

Find out who is fucking her, and beat him senseless until HE pays you back double. Show her the alpha.

I think it's appropriate any time she doesn't want to have sex.

Twelve and she spat at you and stole all your crack money! It's not too late to abort her. The procedure at 12 is messy but I'd take her to Planned Parenthood and have one of the professionals sit you and her down and describe a late 14 term pregnancy. Since she is already out of the womb YOU DO NOT NEED TO INVOLVE THE MOTHER, and since she under 18 she doesn't have a say in the matter, if you are the mother than it not hard on you at all you just sit back and watch as the doctor chops up you daughter and throws her in a trash bin.

When they nearly put themselves into immediate danger or do something illegal that isn't pot. I smacked the shit out of my daughter after she tried throwing knives like in those circus acts.
Same for when she was caught at school posting private info in the bathrooms.
Good grades though.

Id pipe her down

I think everything had been said, this is /thread

She's 12. That means she's well into puberty and old enough to fuck.
So fuck her.