Sixx 2020. He's my president. His Logs are Creamy, Steamy and Dreamy and Presidentially Supremey

Sixx 2020. He's my president. His Logs are Creamy, Steamy and Dreamy and Presidentially Supremey.

Other urls found in this thread:

app-1515154531.000webhostapp.com/b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dump 2020.

Sixx for president!

So dreamy...

Look, having logs—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good logs, very good logs, OK, very creamy and steamy, the Fiber One, very good, very loggy—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a log, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal log, they would say I'm one of the loggiest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative log they try—oh, do they do a number two—that’s why I always start off: Went to a Sixx concert, went there, went there, did this, sucked a log of shit out of his ass—you know I have to give my log credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at Andy's log of shit, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these logs are (logs are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power of logs and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen with logs and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with Andy—now it used to be three, now it’s four of his logs—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the shit nuggets; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but Andy's logs are great, his logs are great, so, and they, he just killed, he just killed us with his logs.

>Vote Your Age
Grow Up 2020

Dubs logged

Fellow loggers!
Some fag made their own Sup Forums, It's time for conquest!
app-1515154531.000webhostapp.com/b/

Lol I ain't clicking that shit nigga

It's a real link tho m8.

> (OP)
>Sixx for president!
Dubs logged...

Logs are love and giggles. Not for raids.

Mature much? Your age=what you're not acting

Jesus Christ kek who would do this willingly? That shit is begging to be ddos'd / doxed

That's fucking hilarious

Still not clicking it though

Dumping

Sites down now. Looks like logfaggotry literally killed a board.

toppest kek

Omg its so funny right? God i punctured a lung laughing cuz its so funny. Haha

His log will solve famines all over the globe.

Grow up.

I swear to FUCKING God, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions!. All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets, tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet, hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A FERRET. OH THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT, ANDY! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad!!!

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.
I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.
The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.
I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.
I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.
I will always be there.

Clog me

>your age
>you not acting it
Stay angry, kid.

Poop