WWYD BRUTAL/RAPE Edit

WWYD BRUTAL/RAPE Edit

shanice ihren, sweden hofors gillegatan 1a

Put sock in her mouth, ducttape over it. Strap her in a big X position over a table face down. Beat her ass with my belt until it is bloodied red, and even a light touch will feel like a knife cut - then she is ready. I'll start pumping her ass, i do it so violent that she tears. I will cum deep in her. After that i will give her a minute and just watch and enjoy her mumbled crying. Then ill start on her pussy by inserting 2 fingers, then 3, then 4, then all of my fist and start pumping - she will squirm like a pig over fire from the pain but can't help but cum after 2 minutes from all the stimulation. That doesn't stop me, i continue and she cums again after 1 minute, then again after 1 minute more. She is gasping from air and shivering all over.
I untie her and flip her on her back and tie her down again. All the blood coming from her ass and pussy gets me excited, i start beating her until she is almost unconscious. I ungag her and start fucking her throat while squeezing her breasts as hard as i can, it doesn't take long before i cum again. She is passed out. I put the the sock back into her mouth and ducttape over and leave her there, bound, gagged and bleeding on the table... Her husband will be home to find her by morning.

WWYD?

Break into her room with a group of friends while she is asleep one night. We'll set up a few cameras, and start by putting a pair or her dirty panties in her mouth and taping her mouth shut. Then we tie her arms and legs down. We take turns fucking her cunt and ass as she cries. Everyone cums in her ass. After all 5 of us have a go, we piss on her face and leave her there. That night we upload the video with her address and let people know she is alone and tied up.

Replies get replies

Keep going user, also nice trips

she looks like a nice girl