how can one man be so based?

Yes

confirmed

b-but he hasn't heard the song that Mustaine wrote for his mother with dementia
youtube.com/watch?v=0lPyOBg01vs

Is really good

ew

Kek is unstoppable

Man, I love the incredibly uninspired chugging and lame 80s hard rock riffing.

Lyrical content doesn't make a song good if the music is garbage.

DON'T LOOK NOW TO ISRAEL
IT MIGHT BE YOUR HOME LAND
HOLY WAAAAARRRRRS

youtube.com/watch?v=eij0rOmSf5E

He's given up and has already lost lol

samefag

Oh god no, America is gonna be suckered in by emotional manipulation, sexism, and malaise. We'll all pay for it it dearly tho, and maybe that's what we need, certainly what we deserve.

>ten seconds apart
alright

you're just a pleb.

trump type of nigga to still think that born in the usa is a patriotic song

>*leans in to mic*
>Such a nasty woman!

>Is really good
Sure if you're 14.

*audience claps*

>"leans in to mic"
>Bane?

Bitch is fucking heinous. I can't imagine a more politically correct way of saying that. What you want him to outright lie?

Jeb coming home

I'm not your fucking bro and No he won't. Now fuck off and die you red neck cunt.

le based trump

How about acting presidential instead of acting on impulse like an 8 year old?

Burn the whore
Pay the toll

Weak bait

"She's never been convicted of a crime" -- Hillary supporter honestly supporting Hillary Clinton

Daily reminder that internet trumpites are ignoramuses and can't see the wave of centrist normies coming to crush them.

Trump is godlike though.

i fucked your bitch cuck boy

*leans into mic*
WRONG

"He's never been convicted of a crime" Trump supporter honestly supporting Trump.

>shit song from a horrendous album
lol

>presidential
Can we stop pretending anyone cares about this meme?

>Everybody that supports Trump is a red neck

nah senpai

>when they go low we pay women to make up sexual assault accusations against our opponent

What did she mean by this?

*interjecting*
N-Not a P-Puppet, Not a puppet.

Y-You're the puppet!

pretty disgusting if a literal criminal warmonger wins

Presidents are politicians... politicians run for election.. and when you're running against a criminal you should what... call her an upstanding citizen?

Brainwashed cunts.

>call someone who has never been convicted of a crime a "criminal"
>get mad when you get fact-checked

Republitards explain yourselves

n-not a shill n-not a shill

I forgot. There's no logic here. My side is the good side and all accusations are false and the evil side is wrong and is guilty.

check this fact *pulls out dick and fucks your mum*

where my hilldawgs at

but trump is a bully, think about the children

Trump has never been on trial or even suspected of a crime. His lawsuit is civil. Like copyright infringement, or libel.

because you have to be dumb to think she didn't lie to the FBI, destroy information, and mishandle classified info

she told the FBI she didn't remember any of her briefings or what markings meant or anything about her emails

he will get so btfo it's not even pretty

which in and of itself is fine by me because the greatest irony of all is that he's a massive cuck, only overshadowed by the cuckosity of his supporters

however at the same time it also means an even greater evil of shillary will win, which is nothing short of a tragedy

lesser of two evils doesn't even cover it, these are two 666-layers-of-hell-and-running-a-razor-in-your-urethra evils and you're forced to pick between them

>any evidence that contradicts my belief is a conspiracy theory

What did you mean by this?

And this, folks, is how you deal with shills. Act retarded until they start wondering why they're even bothering with this site instead of arguing.

>because you have to be dumb to think she didn't lie to the FBI, destroy information, and mishandle classified info

So you have no actual evidence of this?

He says, masturbating to O'Keefe videos.

At least recognize the hypocrisy on both sides, you moron.

OJ Simpson faced less evidence than Hillary, and he had a whole trial before we had this argument.

Trump says mean things though, think about the minorities feelings user he literally drops nukes on there emotions daily. At least Hilldog will nuke white people only.

i agree also thanks for the (You)

FBI director Comey stating it in a congressional hearing isn't evidence?

This is a hilarious argument to have on Sup Forums tho... I mean 95% of you don't have jobs, property, or a sense of self respect... asking you to vote for Trump is like asking a chicken to vote for KFC...

If she was actually guilty of a crime, she'd be in jail

CHINA
H
I
N
A

Just wait.

Agree Hilldog will give me my welfare at least i dont want to work

He has already won.

He rode through the primary by insulting his opponents

but hillary saying he avoids paying taxes, that's too nasty for him

Sooo... racism, classism, and financial disparity only exists in every other aspect of government... not the justice department... eyy Hilldog?

Not enough threads on your containment board?

as long as we get enough people to control the vote counters

GO VOTE & GO BECOME A PART OF THE MOVEMENT THAT WILL SAVE THE WORLD

Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums has actual mods.

What are you even saying

Listen dipshit, the Republican party has spent millions of dollars and thousands of man-hours trying to throw Hillary Clinton in jail and the worst thing they can find on her is "kinda sucks at email security"

Avoids paying taxes? That's a fucking badge of honor son. Well fucking played Trump.

>discussing the career of a reality-tv star isn't relevant to television

So trump fucked his daughter, did he fuck hillary's

Damn you're right
#imwithher
(Unless I'm a Saudi woman who gets treated like an animal by the ultra zealous religious government who considers me non human for being a woman....who also gives Hillary 10s of millions in donations)

>having an unsecured private server and knowingly storing classified documents on it, stripping said documents of their markings because you know its illegal and then deleting thousands of emails when told to hand over the server
>kinda sucks at email security

If Trump were doing something illegal with his taxes he'd have been put in jail years ago

WELP TIME FOR ANOTHER 17 CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS THAT WILL TURN UP NOTHING

According to a mathematics professor from SUNY and a Professor of history from American University, he does have a chance. In fact, according to their mathematical and historical models which have accurately predicted every election since the 80's, he's going to win; however, their models do not take into account polls, nor do they factor in the assault accusations or tape leak or any other piece of data other than historical markers that have predicted basically every election. Also, they both have acknowledged the strong possibility that this election could be the first to go against these conventional predictors, due to the unpredidented and polarizing nature of the candidates.

If you go by the polls and the fact that he's been losing significant support from women, his chances seem much slimmer.

>DUDE I'M FIGHTING AGAINST RICH PEOPLE DODGING TAXES AND EXPORTING JOBS TO FOREIGNERS
>WHILE BEING A RICH PERSON DODGING TAXES WHO EXPORTED JOBS TO FOREIGNERS

inb4 "you have to fight fire with fire"

okay then, rationalize his lack of political experience

>Listen dipshit, the Democrat party has spent millions of dollars and thousands of man-hours trying to throw Donald Trump in jail and the worst thing they can find on her is "kinda sucks at saying nice things"

>scam university
>fraudulent charity
>sexual assault

>le "he says le mean things" maymay

Arguing that she has the savvy and tech support to do one thing, but then plays dumb on the other isn't working. Clearly the plain facts don't influence these people. You have to use her emotional rhetoric against her, it's the only chance you have. These people don't function on logic. how else in the same debate could she again comment on the emotionally manipulative photo of a boy in a war zone, but accuse her opponent of using emotional manipulation. These people are fucking retarded.