NOT.MY.PRESIDENT!

NOT.MY.PRESIDENT!

This orange, bigoted piece of shit can go fuck himself.

he finally looks presidential, as it all comes crashing down. loving it. this has been a great time so far. first the libs and now the alt-right edge lords are losing it.

u must not be murican then

Chupa mi polla!

Anyone got that video of trump being roasted at the corrospondants dinner??

Then it edits to the election results and him laughing and winning the presidency???

Bumping with a tit

Well, you're Russian, so yes.

On Feb 1, when the new tax code goes into effect - and almost everyone who works gets a nice bump in their take home pay - suddenly Trump will look very popular, and the dems and media will look like the lying assholes they are when people say "hey wait, I thought all of you were telling us this was only for the rich."

that's not how taxes work faggot

oh people will love that extra $15 a week while millionaires get hundreds of thousands of dollars more.

I love the butthurt coming from those that live in super elite, highly taxed properties. Can you fucking imagine paying over 10,000$US in property tax?

You havent actually researched what will happen, have you?

Another stupid liberal. And only a liberal would mock a working person getting another $15 a week. Elitist piece of shit.

are you a resident of the United States of America or any of it's constituencies? if so, he is your president, as is written in the Constitution. in addendum, get fucked.

$15 a week isn't going to change shit fag. no one loves someone for getting $15 a week while rich dudes get hundreds of thousands. you're delusional.

Remember Trumpsters, threads like these aren't put out by Trolls or Shills, they're put out by lefties who want to have a meaningful discussion with you. I know you wish to defend the President, but please suppress the urge. You can reply to this thread to keep it relevant.

Let's presume everyone just got a 10% tax cut
10% of $50,000 = $5000
10% of $1,000,000 = $100,000
So yes, millionaires get to keep more ...they also pay more taxes in a year than ore will pay in their life.
The millionaires (and anyone with a tax cut) don't 'get' anything, just less it taken from what they already got.

Don't bother complaining "that's not how taxes work" if you don't understand math or basic economics yourself.

I'm half-mexican, half-peruvian and I hate the big ,fat orange racist.

>assuming rich people even pay the baseline percentage of their tax brackets
Kek

>who want to have a meaningful discussion
When the 1st post is NOT.MY.PRESIDENT!, only a brain dead,deluded, faggot of a liberetard such as yourself can claim that this was a call for a meaningful discussion.

I make about 52K and I will be paying about 1100 less in taxes a year.

If you dont want to pay less - you and your dumbass liberal friends can simply donate $$ to the government. Have more withdrawn each check, and then dont claim it.

Then I get more, and am happy, - and you pay, and you are happy.

And I dont give a shit if millionaires pay less - I plan on working hard (unlike liberal assholes) and BEING a millionaire someday.

it isn't 10, so why assume that? it's 3% of until 80k, then it goes up to 4.

so at 50k you're talking about $1500. which spred out over 52 weeks = $28 a week. at minimum wage it's $18 a week

try to do math fag

lol - this is totally made up - unemployment is the lowest in 18 years.

>I plan on working hard and BEING a millionaire someday.

ha ha you dumb fuck. this is how they get you to vote for them. yuo won't be a millionaire. because you think hard work makes it happen.you dumb shit.

going to assume you're trolling

How many fucking times are you gonna post this thread bruh

Reminder that unemployment statistics are completely arbitrary and pollsters collecting the "data" have numerous legal ways to fix the numbers to make the current regime look good or bad

For example, anyone without a job but still looking for one does not currently count as "unemployed" even though they have no employment

this tax plan is going to be great for me. along with changes in deductions, my tax guy tells me i'll be saving thousands. not enough to make me vote for this douche again. why would i? see, that's the thing. the more money you make, the less it really matters to decisions you make. that's both the great thing about it and the downside. when i was poor, someone buying me lunch felt like a windfall. now it takes a lot more to give me that feeling. and a few thousand more next year doesn't cut it.

are you retarded the tax plan is one of diminishing returns for anyone that makes less than 100,000 a year by 2020 everyone that isnt super rich is going to have a tax higher than last year that covers the paltry 1% increase in income you get this year AND THEN SOME, deluded idiots that can't do math

yeah but how is that counted? i do consulting work and no one in the gov would ever know if i was off or not. sometimes i don't work for months at a time, particularly after a long well-paying gig.

it's all crashing down, OP. i love it. going to settle down and read that book later today. bah ha ha ha .

>week
Don't forget the increased personal exemptions. From $12000 for singles to $24000 for filing jointly. But you have to have a job and pay bills to take advantage...so you're screwed.

You are either lying or ignorant. But whatever.

But what is it like to go through life SO stupid.