instaud.io/1Cfl
instaud.io/1Cfj
instaud.io/1Cfg
soundcloud.com/youngster-siddhartha-joey/take-this-waltz
soundcloud.com/youngster-siddhartha-joey/never-knows-best
soundcloud.com/daephx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disqualified

Reported to Youtube as copyright violations.

dumbass.

Decent music, keep up the good work user!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh no my sweet youtube dolla

thank you fam, much appreciated and i surely will!

Do you have another site you post on or just YouTube??

primarily youtube and soundcloud, I don't really have time or interest to participate much in any other social media. check out my youtube banner, i am linking to everything on the bottom right corner

here's something shitty i was working on earlier.
instaud.io/1CeA

as an added note. its not very well fit together at the impact part

damn boi thats not half bad. i really dig the vibes and especially the drums, they hit hard (wish i could produce drums like that).
only critique would be the synth playing the melody, maybe try layering that one a bit to give it more impact as soon as the drums fully come in.
might just be me but i would also love a piano on the track, maybe just playing one little note here and there. keep that shit up!

thanks man sounds like a good idea
for the drums iv got alot of samples and i tweak them with time shift and reverse then pitch them,

chans treating my gdrive link as spam so ill drop one or two more

mind me asking where you get your samples from? i am always looking for good drum samples, but they are so hard to come by i feel. then again, maybe its just my lack of production skills to really make em pop.
bring em boy, i'd really like to hear more. you had me head nodding

Thanks dude

Naw, I suck. 15 years of classical piano/clarinet training, I throw it all away to play a stick dulcimer and try to sing for the first time. I don't even have the time to learn/record proper songs, my soundcloud is a trainwreck. Maybe someday though OP, it's not like I'm stopping. Good luck with your music.

Good luck developing your music production user! Can you link your soundcloud by any chance? I'm still interested even if you think it's bad :)

see if link shorten works, still being a dick

qPM2XR

tbh most my shits pirated cause im a poor fag. you can get some great sound just by layering your samples though. but if you know how to work a torrent look for juggernaut sample library. the rest are either kontakt or free libraries i found. one sound i was messing with granular synthesis with samples from pokemon uranium

goo dot gl slash

I don't just think it, I know it, but why not:
>soundcloud.com/ay-def
When I was in highschool I got pretty good with FL studio, but I decided to leave that behind too. Maybe I'll pick up pro tools next year...

the name i have my stuff under is DaePhx I'm more instrumental but
1. not a big fan, sounds well mixed though
2. very much like the psychedelic vibe, sounds like pitch shifting
3. this is probably my favorite, like the bass piano combo

damn threads lookin dead, either way even though i got the link ID up i decided to drop these for ease of access

instaud.io/1Cf4
instaud.io/1Cf2
instaud.io/1Cf3

your singing is good and can definately go places. you didnt throw away shit m8. keep at it, it's a struggle, but a struggle worthwhile. creativity will always bring depression and anxiety with it, that's just a part of the bargain.

i might be to retarded to get that link to work. maybe try uploading it on clyp.it or sth similiar?
and my shit is pirated to the brim too, wish i could pay for it tho.

thanks for the feedback fam!
i tried googling you but only get stock photos of some lady when searching for that name. aren't you on soundcloud?

^ all me
yeah chan is a cunt with there spam links.

but I'm so deep underground i have nothing uploaded, Ð̻̠͟æ̶̮̰͉Ᵽħx is just how i name it on my own drive, there's nothing anywhere else
I dropped my 4 favorite, out of the 100+ that i haven't deleted

I use kontakt a lot so here's a list of the libraries iv got

>instaud.io/1Cf4
still studying and going nowhere (yet) .
i love the piano on the first one, you really have a feel for athmospheric build up and dark soundscapes. i dig everything except for the lead again, just like with the other track it feels kind of unimpactfull and weak compared to the jarring soundscape and drums in the background. i would really suggest playing with layering your lead and/or pumping it up with effects to make it stand on the track, rather than go under.

second track is dope. i got immediatly jealous of the high hats and the lead really fits this time in my humble opinion. the 8 bit vibes make it really unique. this track is my favorite. already singing melodys to it. i personally would love to hear more of that.

the third one is mighty loud and has a lot going on. i like it, but something about the high end is a bit too much for me. maybe try to let the components come in more subtly or take em out after a while to get some dynamics going.

thx fam
good ear, my mastering is pretty shit, i mostly just song slam and get something into the DAW that works
that third one is the oldest out of the bunch so its errors are more understandable

I would just upload shit to soundcloud but that creative depression you mentioned makes me think none of these are good enough to put up on the platform.

instaud.io/1Cfm
instaud.io/1Cfl
instaud.io/1Cfj
instaud.io/1Cfg

funny how this link isn't spam, sorry I'm just dumping, getting the secondary imput while I can. those are the last I'm doin' the GDrive has like 30 files

like other dude said, i like your vocals,
fl studios is what I use, been using it off and on sense freshman year and I'm 21 now.
your stuff sounds very human, did you record external and plug the files into FL? if not I'm impressed

>Grocery Aisle Wave
soundcloud.com/youngster-siddhartha-joey/take-this-waltz

>Triphop
>Fooly Cooly
soundcloud.com/youngster-siddhartha-joey/never-knows-best

dude you shouldnt sweat it, your shit is fine and your production is good enough to be gentle on the ear.
i feel ya on the mastering side of things, i also need to learn proper mixing and mastering (and pirate izotope :D).
on the depression and anxiety side of things i totally get it. for me it was a bit of a "fuck it whats the worst that can happen" impulse to just upload some of my shit. at least it got me to actually finish songs, put em out and move on. i felt like in the worst case nobody would ever listen to it and realized that this is already the case if i didnt just put myself out there.
you should check out /mu and their soundcloud threads, there are actually a lot of different artists and styles on there and generally i feel that you would find some people digging your stuff on there as well too. by giving feedback to others you generally get at least some people to listen to you and give you honest feedback.
so if you decide to go on soundcloud finish that second track for me and hit me up, you got one follower for sure #nohomo

trying to keep the thread alive,very much like it track one. how do you get your vocals for it?

track 2 is serene. +1 for fooly cooly as well.
i should try and make some stuff like that, I normally go for high action or classical. definitely love both these, keep it up

>soundcloud.com/youngster-siddhartha-joey/never-knows-best

you got something going, i am feeling your vibes. keep that shit up and more guitar on your tracks pls! you got a follow

thanks man, means a lot
ill have to look into Izotope, loops pretty dope.
i haven't been on /mu much, i might frequent more.
ill be working on setting up the sound cloud her soon, so hmu with a way to contact you so i can shoot you a link

Oh for the first one is mainly just me pitch changing not OC per se, but i like it.
Thanks yo

Thanks holmes

nvm heres a link
soundcloud.com/daephx

peeps op (the faggot here) i gotta go now.
i am actually quite surprised by the nice turnout of this thread and all the love. i might start one like this more often here. hope to hear from you all again, till then keep that head up and nodding!