Be honest Sup Forums have you ever been cucked

Be honest Sup Forums have you ever been cucked

Yes

Yes, and I love it. Soulrebel425 on kik

Cucked by who

My wife

A bbc

no, but i have been fucking another guys wife since 2010, and taking pics/vids for just as long.

i'm just a fat user with an average dick, but you too can be boning other men's wives with the help of craigslist.

webm very related. can post requests or talk about the situation if you want to know anything.

dead hookers dont count

does her husband know? Is he cool with it? Do you cum in her?

Kind of. It's not my thing but my relationship was ending anyway so I watched her get fucked before we split up for good.

If true, karma will catch up. Have fun while you can.

her husband knows now, but he didn't for years. he's a trucker with a limp dick who cheated on her. i had had a craiglist ad up at the time in 2010, looking for a fuck buddy. right after he cheated on her and she found out, she started looking on CL. we met about a month after that.

if he's cool with it, doubtful. but she comes over about once a week or we meet at hotels depending if he's home or not or if i'm traveling. i've moved since i met her, so now i have to drive about an hour to meet, but i still make it work.

cum in her sometimes, prefer busting in her mouth though. i like when she gags on my load.

almost 8 years in, i'm fine. even if it ended now, i got my use out of her. karma is for hipster faggots.

Yes, I am only 4in so we have a 9in BBC come over and service Asian gf a few times a month

coooool. So, he fucks hookers in truck stop parking lots, then fucks his wife whom you also bareback? This is a good thing you have going.

only by myself

can i see her breasts and her toes? Please and thx.

not sure who he fucked, but i don't think she hasn't fucked him since then. they're seperated now for the most part. she's actually pretty shy, i typically just make the vids when she's bent over, but she'll pose sometimes for me.

not sure what i have on the toes front. here's one of her posed shots from a hotel meet.

i bet he knows and loves it. He eats your cum out of her when she gets home.

no, she literally hates that dude. she's not the cheating type.

What they tell you means nothing, it could be part of the game. Cuck couples rarely tell the truth, hell they rarely know it themselves. Sometimes when they pretend that he doesn't know, that's the cuck establishing deniability in case she tries to leave, he can threaten her with divorce and child custody. You become his star witness.

>Sup Forums
>self sabotaging degenerates.

Good luck hating yourselves.

Shut up, user.

(OP)
>Be honest Sup Forums have you ever been cucked
Technically, yes. AMA if you want.

remember that user on /r9k/ that got cucked by his own dad? Or the other one on /r9k/ that got cucked by a lesbian?
both were true stories, the chatlogs were posted

I've had 8 years in the situation. I background checked him multiple times, keep up to date on his Facebook and social media pages. No kids either. To ne a scam at this point would mean involving their real life friends and families, as they've both aired their issues publicly. And I've dumped so much sperm into her that on the negative chance something was legally pulled, whatever. I got mine.

I watched a female friend getting fucked several Times. Most times I participated or fucked other girls. Dont know if that count as cucking. Would say its more swinging

post the chatlogs

please post

I double teamed my wife during a drunken vacation. I was an active participant, so is that being cucked?

LEGENDARY!
QUADS!

>so is that being cucked?
I guess that depends on how immature and retarded the person hurling the epithet is.

Definitely not cucked. I've swapped wives with a friend, and I don't consider that cucked either.

does that mean cheat? Then yea...

Nah unless you know it happened and stayed with them if so you're a cuck

At the time I didnt, my gf got super drunk and eventually double teamed :(

can you greentext that shit?

damn that sucks who fucked her?

Two dutches, that were my teamates on a basketball team

Dude thats awful. Did she tell you about it or did find out through some one else

I let my wife fuck a co-worker, so I suppose that makes me a cuck, although I'm not a beta, don't like BBC and can and do fuck her. I have posted a long greentext on this before

Yeah it sucks, It fucked me up at the time but its waay back now... She told me, I did forgive her

Not as far as I know but I cucked my ex's BF for a while, although she probably did the same to me when we were together, although much much less likely.

Link?

It's not permanently on line. The post and thread containing it have gone now, but it's been up several times

>double teamed
>She told me, I did forgive her
Are you fucking serious? Seek help.

Please tell me you didn't take her back

>Please tell me you didn't take her back
>in a cuck thread
He probably went down on her for an hour after he found out to see if he could taste that sweet dutch cum

Sounds worse then it is, other then that shes perfect

Not so much cucked but a girl I was seeing tried to pull a "We're together but we're going to be in an open relationship because I wanna fuck some guy that isn't you" So I ended up just leaving but she was genuinely confused like "Wait, you don't wanna be with me while I'm also banging other guys, why not sweetie??"

What would have made it worse? 3 niggers? How many gallons of strangers cum do you need to find in your gfs pussy to realise?

It was not enjojing experiance for me, so no

Fucked my girls best friend in a threesome.

Guess the term is Cuckqueen.

1 time mistake, years back + drunk... Dont owerreact

She better be a 10/10 with an amazing career and really likable for you to forgive her for fucking two of your team members! It probably took you at least some days to fuck her and these guys did it in a couple of hours

Nah fuck that shit she wants to use you its one thing if you're cool with it

she is, cute face, nice body... She came out with it, gave her + points for telling. Id find out anyway. Yea but Im with her, not the 2 guys and no it took me more :)

>dont overreact
>gf gets fucked by not one, but two team mates
>durrrr she was drunk durrr
People don't tend to change much m8. Now that she knows she can get away with murder she's probably been manslaughtering her way through way and you're non the wiser.

Nice. I fucked some dude’s wife for almost 5 years.

Funny thing isn’t that when she was finally divorcing him she broke up with me like a week after he moved out.

Dude you do you but if I was gonna take her back i'd need to get some pussy of my own first
>Mistake
Nah bro she fucked two dudes

Not sure it works like that

Not yet but im lookin forward to having my feelings crushed

don't cuck yourself

>Yea but Im with her,
you

Nope, but I've cucked someone before. Current girlfriend used to be my best friend's girlfriend.

Yall still friends?

Also not a cuck situation but I share my wife with the neighbor family. Dad and two college aged kids all fuck her but the funny thing is that none of them know each other is as well

I gotta hear more about this.

>Dad
UHHHHHHHHHHH

so your wife is the neighborhood whore, do you buy crack with the money you get?

please explain

I was married
wife came home one day and tells me she didnt want to be married anymore
I argued and said she was just going through some shit and she would see we were good and our marriage was good
then she fucked some other guy, and she got her divorce
so yeah, I got cucked in that my wife fucked some other guy, but I wasnt a willing cuck and got divorced after she fucked some other guy
She ended up coming around during the divorce and told me she was wrong and didnt want to be single, but I couldnt deal with my wife fucking some other guy.

We were for a while, but recently fell out because of some shit he's pulled. Tried to start drama and turn shit on me, even though he agreed to everything. His loss, though.

Well we met the family about two years ago when we moved into the neighborhood, and we met them at a neighborhood party. They live a couple of houses down, so we started becoming good friends with them. One night at another party, (when I say party it's more like a meeting to discuss what is going on with some drinking and socializing), we got home and my wife said that this family's oldest boy had been flirting with her and that he was pretty cute. She had never thought of sleeping with him but I brought up the idea because he is a good looking kid, plays baseball so he is well built, and it would be sexy hearing some of her stories with him. So basically over the next couple of months whenever we would invite the family over I would make sure she could get some alone time with him. Finally, one night after their family left, she said she had blown him. She told me that he said he was a virgin and that he was actually fucking hung. So like a week later when I was off at work she invited him over and thats when he fucked her. She went the full nine yards for him, let him go bare and everything.
After that initial encounter, we decided that she should seduce the husband, that went really quick, only like a month, and when the youngest son turned 19 after that, she took his virginity as well. So she has been fucking all of them for the past 4 or 5 months or so, and it's pretty easy to isolate them because their family has such busy schedules. So she gets to fuck the family next door and we get some great motivation for sex

forgot, another pic of her

Has she ever fucked more than one of them in the same day? Cocks similar? Does she have a favorite?

Nice ass - has she done anal with any of them?

I once cucked a guy and stole his girlfriend, but he cucked me back. However they only had sex once and not got together again so at least that.

Lol how'd he get her back

Me and my wife are still in touch with a couple of her ex boyfriends from years ago and every month or so they come over and fuck her. Sometimes I join in, sometimes just watch.

1. No.
2. Younger son and father are both normal sized I hear. Oldest son is the only one who was blessed
3. Again, probably the older son because of few different things.

Sort of. My girlfriend gives a tits-out blowjob to one of my friends whenever we all get drunk.

Hot af please keep posting

nice dubz, pics or it didn't happen

He ever fuck? also pics
dubs btw

Don't have pics. He fucked her once when he got carried away but mainly she just sucks him off.

Are the ex's married?

1 has a gf. The other is single.

hmmmmmmm ok

great tits

>sort of

def a cuck

>Sort of.
>He fucked her once

Hot - any in any other lingerie? Has she taken it in the ass from either of the other three?

Actually I should try to talk her into that. And I'd love to get het to take some videos, but then they would know that I know about it. She gives the most amazing sloppy blowjobs, and I'd love to see her lips around that huge cock

getting cucked by life every day lmao fucking kill me

:L

alcohol, found them at a party. bitch. I punched that guy tho