Does anybody remember when a cop-killing black man was exalted as the King of Sup Forums?

Does anybody remember when a cop-killing black man was exalted as the King of Sup Forums?

We used to celebrate people who shat on the system, and now I see this board - and site in general - flooded with 80,000 newfags who think that Blue Lives Matter and use the word "nigger" without a single hint of irony.

Why has this site changed so much in such a short timeframe?

Sup Forums has always been racist, sexist, and every other -ist in the book. If you think this is new behavior I have some bad news about who the newfag is.

I miss Chocolate Rambo

yeah pretty much this we always hated niggers.

Yes, Sup Forums has always been anti-black and anti-woman, but it also wasn't particularly pro-anything, either.

Back in the day, when we called you a nigger or spammed your answering machine with rape threats, we did it because it was funny, not because we saw Sup Forums being touted as an "alt-right forum" by Faux News or CNN.

The man in the picture was a great and inspiring individual who committed an act on unquestionable bravery and heroism.

When it happened, most Sup Forumstards agreed with me, because what he did was lulzy as fuck and struck real fear into the hearts of the NORP law enforcers.

Now people complain about cops getting shot like it's not one of the greatest things you could do for this country and, more importantly, for the lulz.

The lulz.

That's why we do it.

Sup Forums has forgotten this.

What are you, a nigger?

You saw this frog>? Is so funny
There are a lot of pictures of this guy out there

It's not easy to draw the line between what we hate more, cops or niggers. Maybe we just like to see niggers and cops killing each other.

I remembah that mista.

Back when blacks got some balls.

Today they are all being kicked and killed by mexicans straight outta Compton.

This is the Sup Forums I remember.

Not the pro-social, go-out-and-get-a-job-to-support society, pay-your-taxes, utterly NORP bullshit that we've had to deal with recently.

For all the anti-normie sentiment on this board, there's more of those than there ever were here.

>Why has this site changed so much in such a short timeframe?
Because niggers were too lazy to keep it up.

Yeah, that was never any more than a joke. Shame you were too dumb to realize it.

>You'd think that the memes like this would have been a fucking clue

I remember Sup Forumsrother I remember fondly

Op i agree.

Sup Forums wasn't anti-black in any serious manner. The word nigger was thrown around because it was offensive and funny to use. Nowadays its used seriously by magapede redditors who shill 24/7 for their political party of choice

just like me

plus I love saying "nigger" repeatedly

yeah it was, you're just an SJW shill. fuck off and die already.

No, I'm pretty sure we supported him for the lulz.

It wasn't a "oh-we're-trying-to-prove-a-social-point-by-ironically-promoting-a-black-man-who-killed-cops-because-we're-actually-responsible-american-citizens-who-support-the-police-and-want-to-prove how-irresponsible-liberals are" thing.

We were cheering him on and hoping he wouldn't get caught. We were imagining with our cocks in our hands the face of Randal Quan realizing that his child had been gunned down by some nigger he pissed off the months before.

It was funny.

What the fuck do you think #cut4bieber was? To raise social awareness of self-mutilation?

Kill yourself. You are the definition of anti-lulz.

No it wasn't you cancerous fucking newfag

yeah nice try faggot nigger shill kys

dindunuffin

This is Sup Forums.

This is cancer.

This is newfaggotry from a 15 year old who hasn't had enough exposure to Sup Forums to erode all remaining traces of sanity, and when he does go insane will either become a healthy, normal Sup Forumstard or a cancerous alt-right faggot.

Be the chemo, not the cancer, newfag. This is not a nazi forum. Make threats taunting niggers and kikes if you must, but onl if it's for the right reason.

Only one thing is sacred here, and that thing is LULZ.

Sup Forumsbc

underrated post